Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Got a gander at that Kimber Polymer gun, and immediately recognized the outline of the new M&P gun from Smith.

I don't trust them after the Smegma SVW40 incident. Just exactly HOW MUCH BRASS can I take to the forehead before I snap and buy a different gun?

It was entirely too much, I assure you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Wow.  I can see a bit of anger in them hills.  I perfer the WGF when it comes to 1911 or Glock, or Ruger, or SA, or S&W.  Far as I am concerned, if you like you gun, great.  If you shoot it well, that's great to.  It really doesn't matter what you shoot as long as it meets your needs and accomplishes your objective, whether it is a Police Officer taking down a PCP infested punk, or a 3 gun guy shootin a ballon from 50ft.  
  When it comes down to it shooting is pass/fail.  awards or no awards, all that matters is who's left standing.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, Someone who gets it.

I think tenifer fumes cause Dain Bramage.

You are 100% right sir.

SG
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Glock sucks ass...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:22:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Glock sucks ass...

Thank you for confirming your IQ or lack thereof to the entire board.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:03:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Was there a specific reason they are doing this?  Did they say?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:15:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Was there a specific reason they are doing this?  Did they say?

It's just an aftermarket company trying to cash in on all the grip reductions, extended beavertails, and the desire for an interchangeable backstrap. If Glock won't do it, the market will.

I do love a free market society.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you have a chance to check out the metal Glock frames? If so, what was your impression?

Glock is trying to turn themselves into a 1911. Nice try.

Next thing you know, they'll be a TAPCO adapter for an M4 Stock for them.

Nice try, but no...a kaboom with metal is far worse than a kaboom with polymer.

SG

And for asanine post of the day....the winner is.......

Glock isn't trying to turn themselves into an antiquated, heavy piece of shit (1911).  Nice try.

Glock isn't trying to turn themselves into an antiquated, heavy piece of shit (1911).  Nice try.  a reliable .45

Hey, man,  if Schlocky, shitty triggers, unsupported chambers, and admitted Glock failures with a big "FUCK YOU" to the owner in a real caliber (.45) is good mojo for you, then have the fuck at it.

Until somehting better comes along, I'll stick to my Kimbers and their "antiquated" eats evety thing I send down the pipe and hasn't blown up in my hand yet design.

Glock in 9mm= fine, , even if butt ass fucking ugly and unweildy.

Glock in .45= Pull the pin and pray it don't blow up in YOUR face

All Hail the Cock of Gaston!!!!!!!

SG

You're funny you should try stand up comedy or something
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:47:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Perhaps it's too much to ask that some of us be objective and use critical thinking when discussing Glocks and the 1911.

No one can make sweeping generalizations of either weapon. You can either like it, or dislike it based on your opinion, but don't go on a diatribe as how one is inferior to the other because one person out of the hundreds of thousands have experienced a problem or defect (Glock or 1911). If you base the quality of anything on the basis of one failure or defect, that's pretty ignorant.

Like I said in previous posts and threads, I highly doubt you can substantiate claims that no 1911 on earth has ever had a failure due to manufacturing defects.

1911s are outstanding weapons, but so are Glocks. Shoot what you like and what works for you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#10]
i have no problem with Glocks, other than they just don't feel right in my hands..too bulky. The 1911 just feels right.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Kimber Bayonet????????

What is this? A bayonet???
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Kimber Bayonet????????

What is this? A bayonet???

That is not a Kimber
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top