User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Confederate flag: 'It's offensive to an entire race'  (which race the Firecracker 400 or Daytona 500?)

SONOMA, Calif. — Dale Earnhardt Jr. doesn't think much of the Confederate flag.

NASCAR's most popular driver reiterated his longtime stance on the flag Friday when asked by reporters at Sonoma Raceway, saying he agreed with NASCAR that it should be removed from the grounds of the South Carolina state capitol.

"I think it's offensive to an entire race," Earnhardt said. "It does nothing for anybody to be there flying, so I don't see any reason. It belongs in the history books and that's about it."
View Quote

Keep pissng on your fans Dale.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm ok with digging up the General IF the mayor is buried alive in his place

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]

WAT
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That does leave me scratching my head.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Confederate flag: 'It's offensive to an entire race'  (which race the Firecracker 400 or Daytona 500?)

SONOMA, Calif. — Dale Earnhardt Jr. doesn't think much of the Confederate flag.

NASCAR's most popular driver reiterated his longtime stance on the flag Friday when asked by reporters at Sonoma Raceway, saying he agreed with NASCAR that it should be removed from the grounds of the South Carolina state capitol.

"I think it's offensive to an entire race," Earnhardt said. "It does nothing for anybody to be there flying, so I don't see any reason. It belongs in the history books and that's about it."

Keep pissng on your fans Dale.

That does leave me scratching my head.

What's been Danica's response so far?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]
and all this shit over $$ money $$

if $$ wasn't involved retailers wouldn't have pulled the shit they had for sale. nor would NASCAR
or anyone else. they weren't complaining when the product came off the dock and was put on their shelves.
it was OK then wasn't it?

just how far is this witch hunt gonna go?

don't like it? keep doing what has been done up to this point, don't give it any attention.

first it was REDSKINS, now its this. whats next?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top