BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By LARRY G:
There you go, making excuses for him.  'the devil made him do it'.  He has a free will just like the rest of us.  It was murder, regardless of what anyone else did.  Those children he killed had nothing to do with any of it.  He had no family members killed at either place nor did he hunt down those responsible.  He acted cowardly.  There is no comparison, there is no understanding of his actions by a reasonable person, there is no excuse.  Making excuses for murderers is what liberals do.
View Quote

I don't call it an excuse, I call it a reason. The devil did not make him do it, the government did. Perhaps not a sensible reason but it is a reason. Just like if you kill my friend and I come and kill you. Your action caused my action, not asking for any excuses, just telling it the way it is. He may not have had any family members at Waco, but he was there, he cared about what was happening to those people. The true cowards are the ones that see injustices going on around them and do nothing about it. Once again, I don't agree with the bombing but I understand why he did it.
Those of you that can't understand this may want to think about a career with the ATF or FBI as they are looking for people like you.

Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Could'nt he be used in research for
a vaccine for Ebola?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top