Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Had one today

Not a huge fan of McDonalds but I stop by when the McRib is around.

Yeah it's not real pork, sure it's not the best tasting pork rib sandwich, but I enjoy them dammit!

That's all that matters ! Fuck what y'all health nuts think.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
“Most people would be extremely unhappy if they were served heart or tongue on a plate,” he observed.
“But flaked into a restructured product it loses its identity. Such products as tripe, heart, and scalded stomachs are high in protein, completely edible, wholesome, and nutritious, and most are already used in sausage without objection.”

Pork patties could be shaped into any form and marketed in restaurants or for airlines, solving a secondary problem of irregular portion size of cuts such as pork chops.

In 1981 McDonald’s introduced a boneless pork sandwich of chunked and formed meat called the McRib, developed in part through check-off funds [micro-donations from pork producers] from the NPPC [National Pork Producers Council]. It was not as popular as the McNugget, introduced in 1983, would be, even though both products were composed of unmarketable parts of the animal (skin and dark meat in the McNugget). The McNugget, however, benefited from positive consumer associations with chicken, even though it had none of the “healthy” attributes people associated with poultry.
View Quote

I hate Mcnuggets. They taste like shit. I've never had a Mcrib and don't plan on getting one. I would try it but I don't ever eat at McDonalds and I'm not about to go out of my way for that shit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Had one today

Not a huge fan of McDonalds but I stop by when the McRib is around.

Yeah it's not real pork, sure it's not the best tasting pork rib sandwich, but I enjoy them dammit!

That's all that matters ! Fuck what y'all health nuts think.
View Quote

A 13er that actually makes sense..congrats!

Oh yeah...the McRib delicious!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

how do you think I feel?    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Already had one. I feel so dirty.

how do you think I feel?    

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck yeah
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top