Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
One additional factor for Kali is the cascade that occurs as election returns come in from the east.  As Bush rolls up victories, Kali will swing to him on election day.  

At www.electoral-vote.com Kerry is weakening in much of the country.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got back from Turners a little while ago and what should I spy sitting out front?

A car with a "Bush is a LIAR" bumper sticker on it.  Big assed ugly black and yellow thing.

It was in a strip mall so I have no idea which store the democrat bastard (or bitch) was lurking in.

I know it made my blood pressure spike, big time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#3]
CA may very well be in play and we may see a lot of action later in the race.  Kerry was a fluke that the Dems got in while running a never-never  land Anybody But Bush series of primaries.  Now they have a candidate that really doesn't have a lot going for him except for the ABB crowd.  He and they keep talking about raising taxes he's gonna run into the buzz saw that ousted Davis, one of the major problems is the Republicans have been even more doctrinaire than the Dems and have been getting more than their share of the middle. (Remember all the McClintock or Death guys you saw here???)  If the GOP can highlight his recent past (what recent past??? yeah theres an issue), his flipflops on the War, Intelligence and the Democrats often voiced intentions to raise taxes, the GOP oughta pull a bunch of the middle and if we can get a big turnout from the folks away from the coastal liberal areas we may do it.

Go look at the Secretary of State web pages and look at some of the recent elections tallies by counties.

There are a lot of Vets and their  families that can't forgive the atrocities testimony.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Jersey looks like it may be in play as well...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top