Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bachelors can't understand. They only think of themselves, and only think with their johnson.

AB

Yup...somehow they view making your wife happy as some type of sin.

Sgtar15

i'm glad i don't understand.  when i find a woman that respects me and has a place for me and my things in her life...that's a huge plus.  as of now, i will not allow my identity to be shoved back into a closet only to be taken out 'when she lets me'.  

Yeah...that's what it is like.  More like I respect my wife enough to know what makes her happy and try to provide that for her.

Myself, I don't ne4ed much.  And as a result she does so many more things for me that this forum could barely hold the list.

I don't do it because I am whipped, I do it because I took on the responsibility of providing for the wife and family.

Otherwise I would just have a stable in the back and throw the bitch in there when I am done fucking her.

But then again, I prefer Ladies over bitches.

YMMV

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Like I always say, once you realize all women are bitches, life makes much more sense.

...yep! You got to forget the "magic pussy", lay down your rules, if they do not like them they can walk. Needless to say many have walked on me. I could care less. They are attracted to you for what?....to better themselves and their lifestyle. I had one GF 2 summer's back after a few dates tell me she wanted to find a husband my age, quit her job because she hated working and have a kid. I said.....thats not me! Cya......w/in 2 years shes married w/a kid and a endentured husband following her around like a puppy.

Why do men think they 'have' to get married?  I can see it for women, but men?  I just moved my GF and her two kids out of my house last weekend.  She wanted to transform my 1400 sq ft bungalow into a free day-care center for the kids on the block.  Didn't like it when I said only two of their friends (the neighbor's, who are well-behaved) could come into the house.  When I told her, after 6 months of living with me rent free, that I would need her to contribute to paying the bills (I'm out of work right now) she moved out.  Said she couldn't see paying anything unless we were married.  Right.

Getting married in the contemporary sense is a bad joke.  It IS NOT the same institution as our parent's conception of marriage.

She was looking for welfare, not a boyfriend.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Most men are PW 'd like this because they put up with this crap.  If you are a man then by God be the man of the house and take charge. People like this who let their old lady tell them this kind of shit are usually married to some mall whore who is nothing but a parasite anyway. 90% of the women in this country today under the age of 40 are not worth the bullet it would take to put them down.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top