BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Think he will get a kickback of a few bales as a "thank you"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't worry, Obama will trade him for some cartel members. He likes criminals and terrorists.

Think he will get a kickback of a few bales as a "thank you"?

Ayup. It's 4:20 twice a day at Da White House.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't worry, Obama will trade him for some cartel members. He likes criminals and terrorists to go free.
View Quote

nope. mexico will make a deal with Obama, but they are going to drive a harder bargain.

they won't ask him to return any number of cartel thugs and murderers.

to get that marine released, Obama is going to have to TAKE another ten million Mexicans.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The guy is a retard.  
Mexican prison sounds like a good place for him.   Saves the US some tax dollars.

View Quote

Yep, Lord knows we spend enough housing their criminals, they can pay to house one or two of ours.

Forgot I was in GD. We need to pull a Jesus and demand they set our people free! At midnight we kill all the firstborn children of Mexico from the firstborn son of the Pharaoh, to the firstborn of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Mexico—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again! Set our people free!
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy is a retard.  
Mexican prison sounds like a good place for him.   Saves the US some tax dollars.

stfu

shut the fuck up. come on man, i thought you were with the times.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guy is a retard.  

stfu

I was just wondering since when to we all members to say such direct attacks, even in texty-mctexterson speak
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does anyone know the back story to this? Here's this marine sitting in this fucking prison and all I here about it is that he's being beaten and tortured by these thugs. What the issues with a few well financed group of ex heading down there to extract him?  Does anyone here have any further family obligations? Some practice you know what I mean? Where is this prison exactly?
View Quote

WTF ,The guy is still there.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:20:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a fuck up but at the end of the day he's an American and a Marine on top of that. Our Government should be raising holy hell on these bean farting fucks until he is released.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And Trayvon Martin was out looking for an all night study group.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He got drunk in Mexico, came across the border to the US, got dropped off, hoped in his truck and did not realize he was driving into Mexico.

Hadn't though to make that parallel, but now that I think about it.  Dead. On.

It is the same emotional connection based on tribal allegiance, the same dismissal of the law out of this emotional response, the same excuses for behavior after the initial contact... it's quite remarkable.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I mean come on its been how long? The mother fuckers are flowing over the boarders like an overflowing cesspool and we cant even make an attempt of any type to get him out.  I'm just saying
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I mean come on its been how long? The mother fuckers are flowing over the boarders like an overflowing cesspool and we cant even make an attempt of any type to get him out.  I'm just saying
View Quote

Yep, you're just saying and not doing much listening.  The reason he's not getting sprung is because he appears to be knowingly guilty, not some innocent American who accidentally carried a bullet in his bag across a line in the sand he didn't know was there...
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Guy is an idiot who played the victim card once he got caught.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I say we trade him for 200,000 illegal immigrants.  Give us him, and you get 200,000 strong backs, back.
View Quote

Trade one gun runner for two. Obama and Holder will do nicely.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why havent you hired the A-Team yet? Or, lead your own rescue mission?
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It is the same emotional connection based on tribal allegiance, the same dismissal of the law out of this emotional response, the same excuses for behavior after the initial contact... it's quite remarkable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He got drunk in Mexico, came across the border to the US, got dropped off, hoped in his truck and did not realize he was driving into Mexico.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What does one have to do with the other?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With that being said, why should we allow thousand of their people pour over the boarders?

Looks like Obama wasn't prepared to repel boarders.  At the border.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm guessing this is an insinuation that he actually DID do something, but I just don't know what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Muh babby din do nuffen

I'm guessing this is an insinuation that he actually DID do something, but I just don't know what.

Yeah, because we don't want any insincere insinuations insinuated into this confusing situation.

Cool Insinuation, Bro

Actually, I no longer care what he did or didn't do.  I just want him back.  If Mexico can spray .50 caliber at Texans it sees, then this shouldn't even be a speedbump.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can we trade the state of California for his release?
View Quote

We're already doing that, my fellow Gringo Imperialist Racist.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know........I DO NOT want to think that but all along I wondered a bit about his story.

I am biased and am concluding that because of his PTSD he was acting erratically.

And FINALLY although a BIASED conclusion..........he is a fucking Marine and I want him back.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck Mexico
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#20]
He was no longer an active duty Marine.  That is a false story put out by his mother to gain sympathy for his case.  He was discharged in 2012, he was still in the inactive Individual Ready Reserve.  He did not get orders to active duty, he got a letter to report for his one day administrative meeting likely because he didn't notify the government of his change of address.

He was not going to college.  He had dropped out.

He was not legally carrying the firearms in his possession.  He imported an AR15 into California that was not in legal configuration, with hicap mags.  As he wasn't a California resident it was likely the AR15 wasn't registered as required in California.  

He was carrying a .45 caliber pistol unsecured in his vehicle cab, as a non-California resident if he had a Florida CCW it would not be recognized in California so he could have been sitting in a California prison.

He lied about never having been in Mexico before, he had been there several times.  He had checked into a Tijuana motel earlier in the day.

He had mental issues according to his mother.

According to him in interviews I have listened to and interviews of his mother, he had a severe drinking problem.  His drink of choice was bottles of vodka.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe if he hadn't repeatedly fired attorneys every time he finally went before a judge.  He is on his third attorney.

Maybe if he hadn't tried to escape from the prison he was held at.  If you are in a US prison awaiting trial and attempt to escape you are then tried for that attempted escape and can face 5 years prison, even if you are found innocent of the crime you were originally in prison for while awaiting trial.

Maybe if he hadn't attempted to commit suicide when in custody.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He was no longer an active duty Marine.  That is a false story put out by his mother to gain sympathy for his case.  He was discharged in 2012, he was still in the inactive Individual Ready Reserve.  He did not get orders to active duty, he got a letter to report for his one day administrative meeting likely because he didn't notify the government of his change of address.

He was not legally carrying the firearms in his possession.  He imported an AR15 into California that was not in legal configuration, with hicap mags.  As he wasn't a California resident it was likely the AR15 wasn't registered as required in California.  

He was carrying a .45 caliber pistol unsecured in his vehicle cab, as a non-California resident if he had a Florida CCW it would not be recognized in California so he could have been sitting in a California prison.

He lied about never having been in Mexico before, he had been there several times.  He had checked into a Tijuana motel earlier in the day.

According to him in interviews I have listened to and interviews of his mother, he had a severe drinking problem.  His drink of choice was bottles of vodka.
View Quote

Why do you hate America?

The man was a hero.  A Marine.  Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. PTSD. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Marine. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. PTSD. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Marine. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero.

FBHO.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They want to enforce their laws, but get pissy if we do enforce our laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
With that being said, why should we allow thousand of their people pour over the boarders?

They want to enforce their laws, but get pissy if we do enforce our laws.

Funny how that works.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

The man was a hero.  A Marine.  Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. PTSD. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Marine. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. PTSD. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Marine. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero. Hero.

FBHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

FBHO.

lulz
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I get that he fucked up. I really do.

However, I am sick and tired of Mexicans and Central Americans flaunting our laws in our face and then playing hard and fast with their god damn laws.

Thisis what I'm talking about. I get that Calderon is not the president if Mexico anymore, but have we seen any changes to policy?
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He didn't miss any sign!!

The truth came out earlier this week that he had in fact been to Mexico multiple times and that his lawyer instructed him to lie about it..

He had crossed the boarder EARLIER THAT DAY!!!

ETA - not to mention once he "turned himself in" he tried to escape to the point they opened fire on him... He would still be in jail in the US to for that stunt.
View Quote

^^^^^THIS x 1,000,0000.  Fuck him and his supporters.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh let me see ? Still there?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gut feeling is he was down on his luck and got mixed up with the wrong people, doing the wrong thing in a country he had no business being in.

Also, he was from Texas, in California and driving around with firearms and magazines in his truck.

Probably get a lighter sentence in Mexico then had he been caught in California with unregistered AWs, standard cap magazines and loaded firearm in his truck.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Gut feeling is he was down on his luck and got mixed up with the wrong people, doing the wrong thing in a country he had no business being in.

Also, he was from Texas, in California and driving around with firearms and magazines in his truck.

Probably get a lighter sentence in Mexico then had he been caught in California with unregistered AWs, standard cap magazines and loaded firearm in his truck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard him say in one of his interviews that he had fallen in with the wrong people.  The interviewer did not ask any follow up question concerning what he meant by that, but I did hear him say that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top