Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:37:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Trying to increase global warming, this much snow this time of year in Oklahoma is just wrong.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:48:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, yesterday I contributed lead and copper back to mother earth, as well as gunpowder. Does that count for anything?

Jeremy
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to release some CFC's........
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#7]
If there's a off-season sale on Christmas lights locally:

Do the "Christmas Vacation (Clark Griswald)" routine and string at least 14,200 lights on your house and illuminate the neighborhood for that hour. It would definately advertise your protest of the impending Green World Order.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I am going to watch the coverage on my 42" TV, with all the lights on, while I press out my uniforms.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Just wait until the SmartGrid is in place.  Then the power companies can bill you more for peak energy usage.  This will force us to use our energy more effieintly...or we will just increase our monthly bill...the choise will be yours.  Also, many states have adopted rules, and many more are thinking about it.  This rule would allow the energy companies to arbitrarily raise their rates if efficiency becomes too great.  In other words, if they start losing money from being too efficient, they are allowed to pad the bill to make ends meet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#10]
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a bunch of aluminum welding I need to do today,  I'll be burning some amps for sure.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"I'm gonna 'stick it to the man' by running my utilities up so I can pay more!"

I pay for every other type of entertainment I enjoy.  Whats so different about this?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Got all the lights in the house and outside on, all the trucks are running, now I'm trying to find some styrofoam to roast....
Here's to you, UN and your global warming garbage.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Dig a hole.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I cut down half a dozen trees, poured a quart of motor oil down the drain and put 150 watt light bulbs in all my light sockets.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#16]
It's going to be a shit-eating grining day when some of you catch cancer.  Hope the blood running out your asses or or the strange skin conditions are don't disconcern you.  

How many of you he-man types are going to expose yourself or your families to the toxic smoke?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:56:34 PM EDT
[#17]
No one where I live gives a shit except the libtard Kommiefornian transplant across the highway. His house is dark and every other house i can see is lit up
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's going to be a shit-eating grining day when some of you catch cancer.  Hope the blood running out your asses or or the strange skin conditions are don't disconcern you.  

How many of you he-man types are going to expose yourself or your families to the toxic smoke?

Wow. That's sad. Which Toxic smoke are you referencing. I burn my tires downwind.

Pmc
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. That's sad. Which Toxic smoke are you referencing. I burn my tires downwind.

Pmc

Don't talk it if ya don't walk it, cool man.  Tired of all the puss talk.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll go out and piss on my lawn..
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:17:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Opened the vent on my 60G air compressor and let the motor run.  The noise is glorious.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I turned on every light in my house and the outside lights..... I  figured for an hour it was worth it
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What in the blue hell are you talking about?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What in the blue hell do you think I'm talking about?  I think these rock hard men should make sure they put themselves and their families first in all that shit they put out.  of course, they're just flapping ther jaws.

I'm surprised the staff let these threads continue or happen at all.  If they're all worried about the site's reputation, ain't too much worse than dumping oil in reeks or burning tires.

But hell, in the spirit of things,where legal:

I like to spray insecticides downwind into schools, break-open thermometers and spill mercury in public places, electrocute fish, set traps for animals and abandon them, laugh at cancer victims, inject oil into my cars exhaust, pour antifreeze down alleyways, paint graffiti, throw trash everywhere, pollute ground water, spill gasoline at the pumps….

In reality, I did dump water/fuel from my diesel truck onto the ground in Oklahoma when the 'water' light illuminated, as I figured I wasn't screwing anything up there.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I killed a skunk.  Big, fat male.  BOOM!  HEADSHOT!  RWS 48. Daisy flatnosed pelllet.  Took the top off the head, brains showing.  Nasty.  Still leaked some stink
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I fired up a 550 horsepower race car engine. Dirt Racing FTW!

I hope I pissed off the greenie liberal neighbors next door.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:20:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What in the blue hell do you think I'm talking about?  I think these rock hard men should make sure they put themselves and their families first in all that shit they put out.  of course, they're just flapping ther jaws.

I'm surprised the staff let these threads continue or happen at all.  If they're all worried about the site's reputation, ain't too much worse than dumping oil in reeks or burning tires.

I like to spray insecticides downwind into schools, break-open thermometers and spill mercury in public places, electrocute fish, set traps for animals and abandon them, laugh at cancer victims, inject oil into my cars exhaust, pour antifreeze down alleyways, paint graffiti, throw trash everywhere, pollute ground water, spill gasoline at the pumps….

In reality, I did dump water/fuel from my diesel truck onto the ground in Oklahoma when the 'water' light illuminated, as I figured I wasn't screwing anything up there.

I think I've seen you somewhere before...

IMHO if every human took and burned everything made by human hands we couldn't "fuck up the earth".
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#28]
The earth just puked ash all over my trucks.  Fuck the earth.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Cook 5 pounds of BACON one strip at a time!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The earth just puked ash all over my trucks.  Fuck the earth.

Hasn't gotten too far north, but it has been preventing planes from flying to the bush............no extra jet fuel to burn and add to the "hole in the ozone!"              
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I've seen you somewhere before...

IMHO if every human took and burned everything made by human hands we couldn't "fuck up the earth".

I like the way all the DAs on this site start labeling people that they don't know, just to score points with the other DAs.

But worse are the morons that spout some stupid crap about fucking something up just to spite some.  it's completely juvinal and the trademark of complete assholes.  I'm sure all the folks that are 'honored' here (which the like of the these threads belittle that word) would be ashamed of most of the posters here.

I'm a vet (retired), and the bullshit I see being posted here makes me think I wasted a lot of time serving for the likes of you, as most would.  I don't give a fuck what happens to us because of the lack of morals I see here every day.  You reap what you sow, and y'all wonder why were going out

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm a vet (retired), and the bullshit I see being posted here makes me think I wasted a lot of time serving for the likes of you, as most would.  I don't give a fuck what happens to us because of the lack of morals I see here every day.  You reap what you sow, and y'all wonder why were going out

Check that "I served for you" shit at the door.  You're not the only vet here.

Second.  I really don't give a fuck if you think I'm juvenile...   That's your opinion and that's fine.  You can shit on my thread all you want.  I will continue to hate every little faggot enviro-weenie I meet.  If you fit that description then I hate you too.

I like how you come in to this post where we are having a laugh at the greenie-weenies and you cry like a bitch about how you hope we all bleed out of our ass with cancer.  You're really above the juvenile shit aren't you?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check that "I served for you" shit at the door.  You're not the only vet here.

Second.  I really don't give a fuck if you think I'm juvenile...   That's your opinion and that's fine.  You can shit on my thread all you want.  I will continue to hate every little faggot enviro-weenie I meet.  If you fit that description then I hate you too.

I like how you come in to this post where we are having a laugh at the greenie-weenies and you cry like a bitch about how you hope we all bleed out of our ass with cancer.  You're really above the juvenile shit aren't you?

A lot more than a bunch of individuals that have total disregard for any form of ethics.  And you would purposely would act unwisely just to spite someone? What is wrong with not fucking up the planet?

And let me tell you somehting else: I put a lot of my life serving this country so we could be protected from assholes.  Now we have to worry about them from within.  If you don't have respects for vets say it here and now.

Let me repeat: SAY IT HERE AND NOW!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#34]
I was at work so I missed out on saving the planet.

But I do my part every day.

My TV has a busted power button and the remote sensor is busted too, so it has been on for the last 9 years (Toshiba makes one hell of a TV). I also leave one of my computers on 24/7 running SETI@home.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:33:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Look at my fucking avitar...  If I said I disrespected vets thats like me saying I don't respect myself.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A lot more than a bunch of individuals that have total disregard for any form of ethics.  And you would purposely would act unwisely just to spite someone? What is wrong with not fucking up the planet?

And let me tell you somehting else: I put a lot of my life serving this country so we could be protected from assholes.  Now we have to worry about them from within.  If you don't have respects for vets say it here and now.

Second.

I dont buy into the "save the planet" crap.

Turning on all my fucking lights, driving a V8, and burning some plastic is NOT going to fuck up the earth.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at my fucking avitar...  If I said I disrespected vets thats like me saying I don't respect myself.

Fair enough ( I saw your avitar).  You may not repect yourself, I don't know.  I wouldn't go out of my way just just to say or do something that goes against the grain, in the same way I wouldn't go around waving a gun in public (were it legal to do so), or gut a deer in view of a school.  What point would I actually be making?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:46:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Second.

I dont buy into the "save the planet" crap.

Turning on all my fucking lights, driving a V8, and burning some plastic is NOT going to fuck up the earth.

How do you know that?  I don't know that but mostly I side with caution.  I know the fate of the planet doesn't hinge on me or what I do.  But I'm not going to act in an irresponsible way to spite an idiot.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're probably just pissed because you got the stupid "heart" ring and the other kids got cool shit like "fire" and "wind."
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough ( I saw your avitar).  You may not repect yourself, I don't know.  I wouldn't go out of my way just just to say or do something that goes against the grain, in the same way I wouldn't go around waving a gun in public (were it legal to do so), or gut a deer in view of a school.  What point would I actually be making?

Hopefuly this conversation can be dialed back a few notches....

I dont WANT to kill anything that did nothing back to me.  With that said, this place is one of the last places a guy can come and be away from the watermelons. (Green on the ouside and commie red on the inside)

NO ONE here really wants to ruin the earth, but I'm tired of the lefties dictating every fucking detail fo my life in the name of the environment.

BTW we can't "kill" the earth.  If "Earth hour" was People hour it would be one thing, since people can get sick from poison etc.... but thats not how they frame the argument.  Its "save the earth".  We just cant kill it even if we try.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:58:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I dont WANT to kill anything that did nothing back to me.  With that said, this place is one of the last places a guy can come and be away from the watermelons. (Green on the ouside and commie red on the inside)

NO ONE here really wants to ruin the earth, but I'm tired of the lefties dictating every fucking detail fo my life in the name of the environment.

BTW we can't "kill" the earth.  If "Earth hour" was People hour it would be one thing, since people can get sick from poison etc.... but thats not how they frame the argument.  Its "save the earth".  We just cant kill it even if we try.

You are correct.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:03:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct.  Thanks.

Glad to come to a peaceful compromise.

Everyting in GD is meant in jest.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:39:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont WANT to kill anything that did nothing back to me. With that said, this place is one of the last places a guy can come and be away from the watermelons. (Green on the ouside and commie red on the inside)

BTW we can't "kill" the earth. If "Earth hour" was People hour it would be one thing, since people can get sick from poison etc.... but thats not how they frame the argument. Its "save the earth". We just cant kill it even if we try.

You are correct. Thanks.

Glad to come to a peaceful compromise.

Everyting in GD is meant in jest.

And if a thread pisses you off, you click on a different thread.

4000+ posts and you've got you panties in a wad over this one?

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:29:38 AM EDT
[#44]
There are lot's of things worse than dumping oil or burning a tire, such as wishing cancer or slow death on an innocent bystander. The fact that you equate it with ethics is very telling. It is the "New Tolerance" of the left. Call anyone else's opinion evil while wishing to destroy them. Many of us see the environmental movement for what it is. Communism wrapped in a slick marketing package.

We do not have the authority or power to destroy the planet.

Pmc
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:39:17 AM EDT
[#45]
I wanna set off a nuke
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top