User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 is locked behind a steel door.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Sucks that real life doesn't have a creepy soundtrack for scenarios like that. It would give you extra warning time.

Also sucks that the machete guy did not follow procedure and say, "Here's Johnny!!!!", when he broke through the door.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Was that door made out of wet cardboard?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Textbook self defense shooting.  In this case the video camera will absolutely exculpate the homeowner.  

In before some ambitious prosecutor suggests the camera and the homeowner arming himself indicates premeditation.
View Quote

Damn right it was premeditated. If he breaks through my door I will shoot him.

The pleading with him to stay down shows that the shooter did only what was needed. He used only the force needed to stop the threat. He did not kill the guy.

I had a neighbor like this years ago. Everyone was scared to death of him. He would shoot towards people to fuck with them.

Let's just say, we discussed his actions and I wouldn't accept any of his shenanigans.

He told everyone that he was afraid of me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Good shoot...............
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And the libs will still say a gun in the house wont be used to protect yourself....
View Quote

well it was apparently used to shoot a neighbor
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top