[#1]

Quoted:

Armor piercing?

m855 I bet

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Armor piercing?

855's probably. Wouldn't be surprised if the Reporter just did a search on Wiki.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
shitty situation that could have gone a lot worse for everyone involved,thankfully it didn't.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I love how he volunteered that he had pulled the trigger but didn't shoot because his safety was accidentally left on. Might have kept that bit of information that only you know about under your hat....

Also since when is it okay to shoot anyone who enters your backyard at night?? Shouldn't you id your target and maybe even wait to see if they are doing anything aggressive or harmful before you empty the mag at them? Nah fuckit no way it could be some local kids playing "manhunt", I'll just spray bullets blindly about my residential neighborhood.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So cops routinely trespass at 2am for someone that might have commited a traffic infraction. Got it.

This

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What's his username?

Safety First

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top