Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought RebelGray was in Federal PMITA prison.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If he did his time he should be allowed to posess firearms.  If he can't be trusted to posess firearms then he should be sent back to jail.

Guess what? He was sent back to jail.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah if you are walking near one of our schools toting an AR we are going to have a chat.

Well said and I think we could all agree on this... Even as a armed citizen I would have to stop and take notice being near a school

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Typical behavior pattern for that state

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around

I
Owe the
World an
Apology

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah if you are walking near one of our schools toting an AR we are going to have a chat.

Define 'near'...the article doesn't.

This

I suspect this article is more hysterical liberal nonsense designed to mask the fact that he was 1/2 a mile a way and in a different neighborhood.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top