Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Just visit Sweetwater Texas and the annual rattlesnake roundup...they capture and kill thousands during the event.  As a fellow member from Texas posted...you don;t have snakes?  ...come visit, he will let you take some home!!

Most people here will tolerate certain snakes, but the rattlesnake, copperhead, water mocasin/cottonmouth, and coral snake are history if found.

And those water mocasins are very territorial...they will not give way or avoid you.

be safe....
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Problem here is that this happened in ANN ARBOR. Biggest Lefty population in the ENTIRE state, including Detroit. Gays, hippes, abortion lovers, self helpers, and welfare cases only live there.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Now what, ban shovels?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#6]
This guys was protecting his and other children
(not that he needs any excuse to kill a snake)
What I want to know is what can we do to protect this guy!!!!
Who knows, anyone on this board could be next!!!!

"DEAD SNAKES DON'T LIE[:)]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#7]
my snake policy:

if they're in my world, i.e. house, yard, town...they're dinner.

if i'm in their world, the wilderness, i'll only kill them if there is no other way around it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top