Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
double tap
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why do people move in to these shit areas.

Honest to God there has to be a better place to live.

I couldn't think of someone ever doing that in my area.

Closest I ever came to a draw down was when I heard someone in the back yard. I grabbed my AR with a light and went out. It was someone that seen the apt being rented and they wanted to see it so they were walking around the house flashing a flash light in the empty building windows. I came out with the light and AR, noticed it was a woman with a kid and asked what was up. She said she just wanted to see the place.

They moved in because she had just left her husband and she liked the security

Smart criminals follow money. Many also believe all "rich folks" fear them and will be easier targets. Probably exactly what happened here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
doh
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Doh.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
Why do these things always happen to newbs with low post counts!  h
Stay on your toes too, I'm sure this is but chapter one.

Given the viciousness of the dogs...getting in the car was probably a sound decision. He and she might have had a few puncture wounds if they confronted this punk face to face.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Very exiting reading this story of yours triburst1, and good to hear that you and your wife got safely trough it. I think that by moving into the car you avoided shooting the punks dogs and possibly the punk as well. However I wouldn’t do it again if he comes back being armed, as you don’t want to be fighting a gunfight from inside a car.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#8]
As soon as he ignored the command to stop, and kept coming, I'd have been hard pressed to NOT put a 45ACP slug into the nearest dog.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Wish I could have seen his "oh shit!" face!

Good story and well done!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:45:42 PM EDT
[#10]
good deal, though be careful because he now knows where he can get guns.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Bravo!

Just hope the little turd decides not to retaliate by damaging your car or property like a coward.

That was a good idea using the car because of the thread from the dogs
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
good deal, though be careful because he now knows where he can get guns.

If he can get the 800 lb safe unbolted from the floor, down two flights of stairs, and down eight steps outside, he can have them.

It took five guys and two commercial appliance dollies over four hours to get it in when it was empty.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top