User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bigtime sponsor contracts are confidential, but a gig like NAPA could easily be worth $80M-$100M factoring in individual car and team sponsorships, event sponsorships, etc.  They are one of the (dwindling in numbers) heavy hitters for sure.  

Michael is taking a beating right now (rightfully so), but he has brought a metric shit ton of cash into the sport (Aarons is another big one).  The actions were blatant, but I'm still a bit surprised nascar dropped the hammer the way they did when you consider all the money on the table.  

At the end of the day, they (nascar) are running a business for profit.  All this sideshow horseshit has the potential to hurt their bottom line
View Quote
speedcenter would be all over this shit but NOOO

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Morale Welfare Recreation?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Morale Welfare Recreation?

That's why I clicked this thread.  Thought it was a .mil thread...

Fucking Steel Beach Picnic!!!!!!!!!

I liked those. Except for the burgers.... they only knew how to make charred hockey pucks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9Zi1Fpq1Y
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, I read that, and still don't have a clue what this thread is about.

Is there a video and/or can somebody give a detailed explanation of what, exactly is going on?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20130909e

Yeah, I read that, and still don't have a clue what this thread is about.

Is there a video and/or can somebody give a detailed explanation of what, exactly is going on?

Long story short, team orders don't fly in NASCAR like they do in F1. They may as well said "the chair is against the wall" and got busted.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Huge fucking donkey dicks...Fucking cheaters,,,,,,rot in hell Mike and Darrell.....
View Quote

I have know idea what your talking about , but im using the dragon MWR internet right now and it works great. MWR is awesome in the AFG AO
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What the fuck is going on, for those that haven't followed Nascar this season?
(Been watching Gran Prix).

Nevermind... Here's the story
View Quote

Hell, I read the story and I still don't see what the big deal was.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#9]
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/david-gilliland-joey-logano-improper-communications-richmond-chase-for-the-sprint-cup-091113#!iZJDz
Another probe into improper communications! This time with Logano and Gilliland. Sure hope Gordon gets Logano's birth in the chase.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top