BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2008 5:42:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WOW! Just up the road from me also.I'll buy that man a beer!

Need some cash?  

A pic with the man over said beer would be most inspiring.
VP
Link Posted: 10/31/2008 5:43:51 AM EDT
[#2]
good read
Link Posted: 10/31/2008 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2008 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has anyone else taken the time to call Mr. Miller????

No, because there is no way to determine the validity of his claims via the telephone.

Brian

Link Posted: 10/31/2008 5:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
He was on Fox News at about 4:45 Central time today.

I taped it for my wife to see.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/31/2008 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome writeup...but one we will never see in any media outlet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2008 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He was on Fox News at about 4:45 Central time today.

I taped it for my wife to see.

BigDozer66

Dozer - that's AWESOME. Do you have any links to any reports and/or videos????
Link Posted: 11/1/2008 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#8]
A lot of people should take a lesson from this man. He is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. I have a ton of respect for him. When it comes from the heart its worth fighting for. I still believe this is the greatest country on earth. Very well writen.
Link Posted: 11/1/2008 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#9]
This nation will fail when 51% of the people find out they can legally steal from the other 49%.

Obama is leading that charge and it is filthy business.

Cory the Well Driller is a little pissed this year with Obama spouting his sorry redistribution of wealth shit.  He will be really, really pissed four years from now after Obama enacts all that crap.

Cory the Well Driller will not be be only person pissed four years from now.  So will Bubba the AR shooter and John the Iraq War Veteran just about every American that cares anything about this country.

Obama and a Democrat controlled Congress with 60 seats in the Senate will do more damage to this country in the next four years than all the foreign enemies of America combined.
Link Posted: 11/1/2008 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw the guy on Fox News and he's the real deal, well spoken and intelligent; although he's commited the sin of becomming successful without a college degree or being one of the elites who believe only they have the right to make something of themselves.

I wouldn't count on him getting much attention from the rest of the MSM though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
EVERYONE:  Send this to Drudge
Done

as a matter of fact, send it to everyone, including news media outlets, that you can think of
Sorry for the thread revival, just seeing this now.

Did anything every come of this?
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#12]
+1 for Mr. Miller

I started a business in '03 and I didnt get any handouts either. I worked 6 days a week, many days from 4am to 10pm. In the end between taxes, insurance, utilities, etc. etc. etc. I had more going out than coming in. I closed up a little more than a year later but had too much pride to declare bankruptcy. I eventually paid my back taxes, loans and outstanding bills.

My wife knows I wouild rather be my own boss and encourages me to try something else. The problem is that one took so much out of me I dont know if I could go through it again. I too know about the sleepless nights, even worse was what all this did to self esteem and thinking about how my family would be better off collecting insurance money on me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
EVERYONE:  Send this to Drudge
Done

as a matter of fact, send it to everyone, including news media outlets, that you can think of
Sorry for the thread revival, just seeing this now.

Did anything every come of this?

I just saw this for the first time today, also. Obviously this got deeply buried by th MSM (the BHO Propaganda Office).

Too bad. Now we have at least two years to watch and fight this disaster unfold.

Link Posted: 12/30/2008 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#14]
and now obama will be sure to redistribute his business to the poor downtrodden black and hispanics of east texas because they deserve a chance and him being white kept them from achieving it because he had to go and start up 4 businesses for himself which is selfish on his part bc he is white
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I emailed this off to [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]... this guy needs some airtime

Edit: oops, I guess Fox already gave it to him... oh well
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow! I just saw this!

This is great! I hope he gets even more airtime.
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Excellent letter.

Link Posted: 12/30/2008 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#18]
fuck obama
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Outstanding read!! FUCK OBAMA!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Old school taggage and 2 thumbs up for Cory.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top