BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think any abortion beyond the following 3 scenarios should be legal:

1) Baby risking mothers life (Should be the mothers choice).
2) Criminal actions resulting in a pregnancy (I don't think its right, but I cant see making a rape victim being forced to have a baby).
3) SEVERE, birth defects that will surely result in death to the child (NOT handicapped, autistic, or retarded children)

Beyond those three options its just selfish people putting their lifestyle before an innocent human being. They are using it as birth control.

I feel similarly, but I would include those in bold. It is cruel to allow retarded / mentally handicapped child to be born.

If by handicapped, you mean physical disabilities, I disagree. My handicapped sisters would probably disagree with you too.

Re:#2 above, A pregnancy test should be included in the rape kit if its not. If a woman claims that a pregnancy should be terminated because of rape, then charges must be brought against the rapist. At any rate, waiting until after the baby has developed a heart beat to make that decision is too late to kill the baby.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Partial birth abortion is basically NEVER medically necessary for the health of the baby or woman.
Now lets see if anybody reads this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only when the mother's life is endangered by the fetus, and there is no other alternative, such as induced labor.

Do you know what partial birth means?

I do, it's murder.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please read the link or google....you don't even know what it means.

I wish I could abort the uneducated post.

The only time I should  have a say is when 1/2 of the genes in the pool are mine.

Nothing uneducated about it, I am fully aware of the procedure and all it entails.  It is my opinion that that is an acceptable use of the procedure.  Whether it has been used in such cases is irrelevant.  I fully support a woman's right to choose and see this as just another attack on those rights.  You may disagree on any number of levels ranging from relious to nothing more than personal opinion.  Hell I am fine with abortion as birth control but I have my own generalized opinions as to how late in term or developed the fetus is before it is no longer appropriate.  I could not care less about the "is it a life argument" I have no business telling a woman that she must give birth to something she does not want unless I am 1/2 of the gene pool that is cooking in her uterus.

Obviously you don't know.....you just said you have time limits on how late abortions can be carried out.  So what's you time limit?  1st birthday?  

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup, I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm still working out a cohesive idea about where I stand on this issue, the issue being whether or not a fetus is legally a human being or not at any stage.

But my wonderment for you rape/health reasons people is if in your opinion a fetus is a human life, why is it OK for you to murder that baby, even in the exigent circumstances?  how do you rationalize that? its not the babies fault that they were conceived by rape or that their birth (again something they have NO control over), being as there is no intent on the part of the infant how is it morally justifiable to kill them?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't see how one method of abortion is better or worse than the other.  The end result is the same, this seems like a cheap emotional appeal to get the ban foot in the door.

Here's what a doctor told me once when I was asking about the supreme court ban:

1)"Partial Birth Abortion" is not a medical term, it is a political term. The fact that it "just sounds fucking grotesque," to quote an earlier post, is the point they were going for. Politics, nothing more. The actual name of the procedure is the less-headline-catching "dilation and extraction" aka "D&X."

2) This bill does not dictate when an abortion can be performed. Read that again. This bill does not limit, in any way, late term abortions. It only criminalizes a specific procedure. As per statements from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (membership: 50,000 board-certified OB/GYNs), there are situations in which it is the most appropriate procedure and provides the least risk to the mother.

So lets put this together: if a woman requires a late term abortion, say, to save her life - rather than using, in the attending's opinion, the safest and most appropriate procedure (D&X), s/he is forced to employ a more risky procedure (in that given circumstance) to accomplish the exact same goal. Explain to me how any of this makes any sense, regardless of how you stand on abortion.

if the late term abortion is medically required, the fetus is going to die. To not use the procedure that is safest for the mother is ludicrous. By the way, the alternative procedure involves dilating the cervix and dismembering the fetus in-utero. I'd argue that sounds a lot more barbaric than immediately evacuating the brain stem, which D&X does and precludes any potential suffering that may be occurring. Course, they couldn't come up with as catchy a name for that procedure as "partial birth," so they went after the other procedure.

The vast majority of these procedures are performed in cases in which the fetus has massive developmental abnormalities that are not compatible with extra-uterine life and/or the mother's life is in danger. This procedure is not performed, with very rare exceptions, on an elective basis.

the bill does make exception for the life of the mother. It does not, however, make exception for the health of the mother. Medicine is not a perfect science, and it is often hard to determine prognosis in a given clinical situation. Even if a doctor believes D&X to be the safest and most appropriate procedure given, in that doctor's opinion, that the life of the woman is in danger - this bill ensures that doctor will, in most cases, defer to D&E out of fear that any D&X procedures will be scrutinized and there is a chance that someone somewhere will decide a significant enough risk to "life" was not present. Which could spell years in jail and no more career for said doctor. The availability of D&X under this bill is for appearances only.

Take it however you want but I think there's a whole lot of emotion being used to sell ban.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#8]
That procedure is twisted.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Partial birth abortion is basically NEVER medically necessary for the health of the baby or woman.
Now lets see if anybody reads this.

You are correct sir.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Once again, Wikipedia seems to be the only place on the net for a neutral point of view on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_birth_abortion#.22Partial-birth_abortion.22
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not and never will be pro abortion in MY life but I am pro choice.

The only time I should  have a say is when 1/2 of the genes in the pool are mine.

Nothing uneducated about it, I am fully aware of the procedure and all it entails.  It is my opinion that health of the mother is an acceptable use of the procedure.  Whether it has been used in such cases is irrelevant.  I fully support a woman's right to choose and see this as just another attack on those rights.  You may disagree on any number of levels ranging from relious to nothing more than personal opinion.  Hell I am fine with abortion as birth control but I have my own generalized opinions as to how late in term or developed the fetus is before it is no longer appropriate.  I could not care less about the "is it a life argument" I have no business telling a woman that she must give birth to something she does not want unless I am 1/2 of the gene pool that is cooking in her uterus.

Just keep in mind that this form of "abortion" (and I use the term loosely) involves pulling part of a baby out of its mother (a baby that would otherwise receive a birth certificate, SSN and all the legal rights of a person) and killing it while some part if it is still inside the birth canal.  And then delivering the rest of it just as though it were alive.

I fail to see how this is any different than allowing the parents to drown the baby in the toilet within 24 hours of birth.  I mean, hey, if they don't want it....
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Personally the only time I am in favor of abortion when it is for a medical reason where the mother, child, or both could die.

Partial birth abortions are murder since the fetus is capable of life outside of the womb. Just let the baby get adopted.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Personally the only time I am in favor of abortion when it is for a medical reason where the mother, child, or both could die.

Partial birth abortions are murder since the fetus is capable of life outside of the womb. Just let the baby get adopted.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't see how one method of abortion is better or worse than the other.  The end result is the same, this seems like a cheap emotional appeal to get the ban foot in the door.

Here's what a doctor told me once when I was asking about the supreme court ban:

1)"Partial Birth Abortion" is not a medical term, it is a political term. The fact that it "just sounds fucking grotesque," to quote an earlier post, is the point they were going for. Politics, nothing more. The actual name of the procedure is the less-headline-catching "dilation and extraction" aka "D&X."

2) This bill does not dictate when an abortion can be performed. Read that again. This bill does not limit, in any way, late term abortions. It only criminalizes a specific procedure. As per statements from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (membership: 50,000 board-certified OB/GYNs), there are situations in which it is the most appropriate procedure and provides the least risk to the mother.

So lets put this together: if a woman requires a late term abortion, say, to save her life - rather than using, in the attending's opinion, the safest and most appropriate procedure (D&X), s/he is forced to employ a more risky procedure (in that given circumstance) to accomplish the exact same goal. Explain to me how any of this makes any sense, regardless of how you stand on abortion.

if the late term abortion is medically required, the fetus is going to die. To not use the procedure that is safest for the mother is ludicrous. By the way, the alternative procedure involves dilating the cervix and dismembering the fetus in-utero. I'd argue that sounds a lot more barbaric than immediately evacuating the brain stem, which D&X does and precludes any potential suffering that may be occurring. Course, they couldn't come up with as catchy a name for that procedure as "partial birth," so they went after the other procedure.

The vast majority of these procedures are performed in cases in which the fetus has massive developmental abnormalities that are not compatible with extra-uterine life and/or the mother's life is in danger. This procedure is not performed, with very rare exceptions, on an elective basis.

the bill does make exception for the life of the mother. It does not, however, make exception for the health of the mother. Medicine is not a perfect science, and it is often hard to determine prognosis in a given clinical situation. Even if a doctor believes D&X to be the safest and most appropriate procedure given, in that doctor's opinion, that the life of the woman is in danger - this bill ensures that doctor will, in most cases, defer to D&E out of fear that any D&X procedures will be scrutinized and there is a chance that someone somewhere will decide a significant enough risk to "life" was not present. Which could spell years in jail and no more career for said doctor. The availability of D&X under this bill is for appearances only.

Take it however you want but I think there's a whole lot of emotion being used to sell ban.

Bingo.

They couldn't get the ban they wanted for all pregnancies, they couldn't get the ban they wanted for late term pregnancies, so they looked for something, anything to exploit.  This procedure had it all, politically.

The baby is no less dead under a different procedure, but the doctor and mother simply have less options from which to choose.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Obviously you don't know.....you just said you have time limits on how late abortions can be carried out.  So what's you time limit?  1st birthday?  

Um 1 year olds are not relevant don't insult your own argument with silly shit.

Sir no need to take a discussion on the merits into an argumentative insult fest based on personal assumptions.  I do know perhaps on a more personal level than I am willing so share here.  Like I said I have personal opinions on the acceptable cut off IF it is in the mothers medical best interest than I am OK with it whether it has ever been used in such circumstance is not part of my argument I would certainly be open to restricting the procedure if not medically necessary for the mother but an outright ban on the procedure is not appropriate.

That being said you asked for input from pro choice individuals I gave mine to you.  I do not expect there to be any agreement on the matter but I do expect that others understand not everyone shares the same views either yours or mine.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Sorry USMC88, kinda got caught up in it.  Didn't mean to be rude...

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Never!! Women should have the right to stomp on babies heads!! (see my 5 minute rule post)
It's all in the name of womens rights!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#20]
As long as it isn't in the 4th trimester I'm fine with it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Why yes, I do.  And yes, I reallize that induced labor is part of the procedure.  However, D&E (or whatever you want to call it) does not equal induced labor.  Any more questions?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing uneducated about it, I am fully aware of the procedure and all it entails.  It is my opinion that health of the mother is an acceptable use of the procedure.  Whether it has been used in such cases is irrelevant.  I fully support a woman's right to choose and see this as just another attack on those rights.  You may disagree on any number of levels ranging from relious to nothing more than personal opinion.  Hell I am fine with abortion as birth control (that individuals AND their partners choice)but I have my own generalized opinions as to how late in term or developed the fetus is before it is no longer appropriate.  I could not care less about the "is it a life argument" I have no business telling a woman that she must give birth to something she does not want unless I am 1/2 of the gene pool that is cooking in her uterus.

This.

I really hate this subject.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:01:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
As long as it isn't in the 4th trimester I'm fine with it.

LOL
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Liberals are the ones that all seem to be getting the abortions. Why on Earth would I want to stop them from breeding the next generation of liberals?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Well I am not " pro abortion " as your post headlines . I am however Pro choice .

What cracks me up is that people make a really big deal out of this
 " Partial Birth " Thing .

If you look at thew stats ... It really is a very tiny number of abortions are done this way .
 I think it's like .o3 percent or something .   I'm not sayiong it's right or I like it but the numbers just indicate to me anyway that there are bigger fish to fry so to speak .

I  feel that my resourses are better spent elsewhere fixing  ( Bigger ) problems in this world .
 Pick your battles I guess .
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think any abortion beyond the following 3 scenarios should be legal:

1) Baby risking mothers life (Should be the mothers choice).

2) Criminal actions resulting in a pregnancy (I don't think its right, but I cant see making a rape victim being forced to have a baby).

3) SEVERE, birth defects that will surely result in death to the child (NOT handicapped, autistic, or retarded children)

Beyond those three options its just selfish people putting their lifestyle before an innocent human being. They are using it as birth control.

I feel similarly, but I would include those in bold. It is cruel to allow retarded / mentally handicapped child to be born.

If by handicapped, you mean physical disabilities, I disagree. My handicapped sisters would probably disagree with you too.

Re:#2 above, A pregnancy test should be included in the rape kit if its not. If a woman claims that a pregnancy should be terminated because of rape, then charges must be brought against the rapist. At any rate, waiting until after the baby has developed a heart beat to make that decision is too late to kill the baby.

I specifically wrote retarded or MENTALLY handicapped. I would not support killing a child for a physical disability!

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#27]
It's the woman's body. I wouldn't tell you to keep a burst appendix in your body if you didn't want it there.  Same thing. Yes, it is just that simple. Keep religious hiccups out of medicine and the world will be a more humane place I say.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Why isn't there a poll option for "no"?

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Because the title of the thread specifically states:

Pro-Abortion people

Not "anti-abortion people masquerading as pro-lifers (as though pro-choice people are somehow "anti-life...)" who simply want to come in and argue their agenda.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I've known very few people who are "pro abortion."  Wanting something to be a legally available option does not make one a supporter of the procedure.

Do you have link to an actual medical site that explains the indications for this procedure, or explained why and where it has been used in the past?

I find it hard to believe sorority girl Sally is waiting to that late in her pregnancy to do away with her "mistake" from her night with Ken.

What is clear to me is that the way the pro-life crowd has latched on to the "partial-birth" abortion issue is the same way the anti-gunners have latched on to the "assualt rifle" issue.  It's divide and conquer, appeal to emotion, appeal to people ignorant of the reality.

Gun owners of all people should understand the importance of avoiding emotion-driven debates to ban things about which they know little.

"Won't somebody think of the children" is a stereotype not limited to liberals.

Partial birth abortion is for people who decide too late that they don't want the child. It is real enough that pictures and even video are not uncommon in the net.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm pro-choice but not pro-abortion.  I don't consider any late-term abortion to be OK.

This!

Although I cannot say really as I am not a woman. I believe my government and theology have NO right to dictate what I can or cannot do with MY body and that is enough to compel me to wish the same freedom unto others.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#32]
If momma's on welfare and lives in a project, then I'm all for it.

did I say that out loud?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#33]
I am pro choice but only with limits (up to a certain term, parental notification under 18, counseling, etc) and that includes no partial birth.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm pro choice to up to a point. Partial birth abortions are beyond that point however. I feel that if you make the decision to get an abortion it needs to be done early.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've known very few people who are "pro abortion."  Wanting something to be a legally available option does not make one a supporter of the procedure.

Do you have link to an actual medical site that explains the indications for this procedure, or explained why and where it has been used in the past?

I find it hard to believe sorority girl Sally is waiting to that late in her pregnancy to do away with her "mistake" from her night with Ken.

What is clear to me is that the way the pro-life crowd has latched on to the "partial-birth" abortion issue is the same way the anti-gunners have latched on to the "assualt rifle" issue.  It's divide and conquer, appeal to emotion, appeal to people ignorant of the reality.

Gun owners of all people should understand the importance of avoiding emotion-driven debates to ban things about which they know little.

"Won't somebody think of the children" is a stereotype not limited to liberals.

Partial birth abortion is for people who decide too late that they don't want the child. It is real enough that pictures and even video are not uncommon in the net.

There are other late-term procedures, and the procedure isn't necessarily late term.

This procedure has only become an issue becuase it was latched onto for political reasons, due to the emotional impact of the sites and video you mention.

Is it any less wrong to cut up the baby in the womb?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#36]
It's a particularly revolting form of murder.  

And when it comes to rape, do you think a child has to die just because someone else did something wrong? Someone rapes the mother, so a kid has to be killed now? There's other ways to deal with that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the title of the thread specifically states:

Pro-Abortion people

Not "anti-abortion people masquerading as pro-lifers (as though pro-choice people are somehow "anti-life...)" who simply want to come in and argue their agenda.

The poll options "for pro abortion people" are:

1) Partial birth abortion is OK, and I know what it is
2) Partial birth abortion is OK, and I don't know what it is
3) No abortion is OK
4) Any abortion is OK

3 should have zero respondents if you're asking for the replies of pro abortion people
4 is the same as 1, for all intents and purposes.

And still, no "no, I am pro abortion but don't support partial birth abortion"

Mackinaw fucked his poll up pretty bad, and your reply doesn't make any sense.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'll support a woman's "right to choose" when men have a way out of an unwanted pregnancy.

Until then, it takes two to tango. So it should be both person's decision on what to do about an "unwanted" pregnancy.

If men can be forced to pay for a child they were "not ready" to have, than women should be forced to bear a child that they "are not ready to have".

Plain and simple.

There is no court in this land that will force a mother to carry the baby to term if the dad wants to raise it. But, EVERY court in this land will order said father to pay for the child, even if they didn't want the kid.

Right now, if the couple is unmarried, it is the mother who is the one who decides to keep or abort the baby. Daddy has no input what-so-ever.

ETA: partial birth is MURDER! There have been premies born at that stage and have LIVED!

ETA2: My niece thinks that women who have abortions should be put in jail. I concur.

This

But i think anyone who would actually witness an abortion, then agree with it is just a sick, twisted soul that needs help.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Once again, GD has failed the test of reading comprehension and direction following.

As for me, I tend to be mildly pro-choice, but wonder what kind of a sick bastard would support partial birth abortions?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yep you're right.  Should have put more thought into the pole questions.  I know the pole standards here are pretty high.  

To be honest all I really wanted to know was; if pro-choice folks know what partial birth abortions are, and if they are still fine with it.  Should have taken more time with my original post, but I just tend to blurt things out.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#41]
pro choice and only if absolutely necessary (mother will die and baby probably will)  or if the baby is an alien or demon or something
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#42]
not participating until you change your title

I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion.

That would be like calling pro-lifers "anti-woman"

its a cheap tactic and if you want serious discussion you should elevate your level of discourse.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#43]
I really don't care about abortion either way.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Some of the people I deal with lead me to the opinion that not onlt should abortion be legal it oughta be retroactive.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing uneducated about it, I am fully aware of the procedure and all it entails.  It is my opinion that health of the mother is an acceptable use of the procedure.  Whether it has been used in such cases is irrelevant.  I fully support a woman's right to choose and see this as just another attack on those rights.  You may disagree on any number of levels ranging from relious to nothing more than personal opinion.  Hell I am fine with abortion as birth control (that individuals AND their partners choice)but I have my own generalized opinions as to how late in term or developed the fetus is before it is no longer appropriate.  I could not care less about the "is it a life argument" I have no business telling a woman that she must give birth to something she does not want unless I am 1/2 of the gene pool that is cooking in her uterus.

I guess if you look at another person as a "something", it is easy to dismiss their existence....very telling.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:07:28 AM EDT
[#46]
It doesn't matter at what stage of development the baby is murdered - it is still murder.

Murder = taking human life outside of self-defense.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm pro-life. When I was pro-abortion, partial birth abortion is never OK.

I used to be sort of Libertian in my abortion view. My thinking was that it was a morality issue and therefore none of my business or the gov's even if my personal position was that abortion is wrong.

Now, after having kids and seeing the ultra sound of children in the womb, I realized that my Libertian position was wrong. A fetus is a child who is not fully developed and is completely helpless. Measure a great society by how it treats the weakest member. An unborn baby is the lest among us and deserves our protection.

The Liberty of choice occurs when a couple has unprotected sex. Once the fetus heart starts to beat at ~22 days, it is a child. Period.

FWIW

I concur 100%, and utterly fail to see how abortion could be considered anything short of cold, bloody, calculated murder.  Cold, bloody, calculated MURDER.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's a particularly revolting form of murder.  

And when it comes to rape, do you think a child has to die just because someone else did something wrong? Someone rapes the mother, so a kid has to be killed now? There's other ways to deal with that.

Come now...don't let logic get in the way here....
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep you're right.  Should have put more thought into the pole questions.  I know the pole standards here are pretty high.  

To be honest all I really wanted to know was; if pro-choice folks know what partial birth abortions are, and if they are still fine with it.  Should have taken more time with my original post, but I just tend to blurt things out.  

We only respect poles that are upright and flawless on this website.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
not participating until you change your title

I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion.

That would be like calling pro-lifers "anti-woman"

its a cheap tactic and if you want serious discussion you should elevate your level of discourse.

You spend a lot of time screaming into storms, also?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top