Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The fun part is that only a small fraction of the MKULTRA documents escaped destruction.

It's useful to go back through that particular scandal and watch the response from the gov, then compare that response to more recent events.  Like a burning corpse, lies and obfuscation have a particular stink about them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet the truth on a lot of this stuff would scare the shit out of us
View Quote
No doubt.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Any more info on this?  Would like to read up on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nazis were also performing similar experiments. A LOT of their soldiers were fueled by meth. Several scientists were imported for that work.

MK Ultra was (is?) a crazy, crazy deal. The shit they did to unsespecting soldiers and even whole towns of civilians is Grade A disturbing.
Any more info on this?  Would like to read up on it.
I forget where I first learned about it ( most likely a documentary), but if you Google "Nazi Methadone" you'll find endless reading on it. Here's one that seems well written at a glance:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/the-nazi-death-machine-hitler-s-drugged-soldiers-a-354606-amp.html
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't see how LSD could be used to brainwash someone into becoming a controlled assassin or covert operative.  "That's not like my thing, maaan, we're all one!"

View Quote
LSD is one of a very few things, like psilocybin mushrooms, capable of inducing permanent personality change with a single chemical dose. Ordinary psychiatry doesn't hold a candle to that. It's fancy counseling and drugs that wear off.

In light of "modern" concepts like perceptrons or Jaynes' bicameral mind, synthetic MPD may be outside the range of practicality, but it's plausible enough to consider as a research goal.

Given the development of machine-learning fMRI and transcranial magnetic/ultrasonic tools, it's hard to imagine a future where brain editing isn't eventually practical.

Perhaps future veterans will be black-balled for the risk of latent government backdoors in lieu of PTSD.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't believe everything you read . They brought more than rocket scientist over.
View Quote
Lyme disease is a direct result of Operation Paperclip.  Eric Traub is once scientist i have read about.

MKUltra? -  i think we see the fruits of that still ongoing labor daily .
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lyme disease is a direct result of Operation Paperclip.  Eric Traub is once scientist i have read about.

MKUltra? -  i think we see the fruits of that still ongoing labor daily .
View Quote
Oh, yeah! Forgot about that!! It started and spread concentricly from around a Gov research lab. Montauk, IIRC?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh, yeah! Forgot about that!! It started and spread concentricly from around a Gov research lab. Montauk, IIRC?
View Quote
Plum Island was the animal disease control center where Traub was sent - a little island right across the water from Lyme CT

Montauk AFB which is real close to Plum island, located at the end of LI was used for all kinds of .gov experimental shit too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Indeed. With what we've learned about the Clintons and their buddy Epstein (and the lack of integrity of our FBI and CIA) it's certainly not a long leap of logic to believe some of the conspiracy theories surmising that the CIA is still involved in grotesquely shady shit like running child sex trafficking rings in order to blackmail political leaders as well as provide copius funding for illicit operations.

I don't buy into a lot of shit, but there's some compelling evidence on that one. The fact that we even have to pause to consider whether it could be true is a dismal proposition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The amount of political leverage those guys had was terrifying. Blackmail files on high ranking politicians ensured funding and lack of oversight.
Indeed. With what we've learned about the Clintons and their buddy Epstein (and the lack of integrity of our FBI and CIA) it's certainly not a long leap of logic to believe some of the conspiracy theories surmising that the CIA is still involved in grotesquely shady shit like running child sex trafficking rings in order to blackmail political leaders as well as provide copius funding for illicit operations.

I don't buy into a lot of shit, but there's some compelling evidence on that one. The fact that we even have to pause to consider whether it could be true is a dismal proposition.
I can't remember where I read it, but there was actual documentation of the dept heads using footage of a congressman and a child as blackmail. Why that was never investigated further,I don't understand.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I can't remember where I read it, but there was actual documentation of the dept heads using footage of a congressman and a child as blackmail. Why that was never investigated further,I don't understand.
View Quote
Interestingly enough I believe Rep Steve Scalise was very outspoken against human trafficking and other sick shit and wanted investigations into things like the whole pzzagate thing. Hmmm

Back in the 70's or early 80's there was a group called "the Finders" that were directly linked to the spooks in McLean,VA  -  snatching kids was their forte.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Interestingly enough I believe Rep Steve Scalise was very outspoken against human trafficking and other sick shit and wanted investigations into things like the whole pzzagate thing. Hmmm

Back in the 70's or early 80's there was a group called "the Finders" that were directly linked to the spooks in McLean,VA  -  snatching kids was their forte.
View Quote
I'm very skeptical about claims like that. I could definitely see them utilizing an established brothel with underage workers as a honey pot though.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm very skeptical about claims like that. I could definitely see them utilizing an established brothel with underage workers as a honey pot though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With the stuff that has come to light over the years,I have a hard time being skeptical about ANYTHING to do with the gov and people in/behind it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you go deep enough down the rabbit hole you learn shit you wish you hadn't - it's all out there if you look. There are plenty of interviews, and reports, but it always gets chalked up to crackpots or foil hattery.  

We know for certain that Air America wasn't a crackpot claim. And that they (the spooks) did LSD experiments on unsuspecting people, that they've overthrown governments, took over our news media (op Mockingbird) - and many other well known deviant activities.

The franklin savings and loan, Montauk, the finders, brainwashing, human experiments, trafficking/slavery, death after death after death, of scientists and politicians, and so much more- and they all tie in together with the MKUltra program.  I don't think the average citizen will ever have even close to an idea of what really goes on.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Operation Paperclip
View Quote

People Against People Ever Reenlisting Civilian Life Is Preferred.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sub-zero is my favorite MK Ultra character.
View Quote
Scorpion is the best.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LSD is one of a very few things, like psilocybin mushrooms, capable of inducing permanent personality change with a single chemical dose.
View Quote
Oh, I don't know about that.

In any case, this movie is worth a watch. (Modern retelling of "From Beyond" and touches on MKUltra.) Creepy.

The Banshee Chapter Official Trailer 1 (2013) - Drug Movie HD
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
coffee milk lettuce bacon movie teacup rose Orion hammer grill pinetree fall carousel cheesecake Ford telescope repairman
View Quote

Ost, back in 10.....
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ost, back in 10.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
coffee milk lettuce bacon movie teacup rose Orion hammer grill pinetree fall carousel cheesecake Ford telescope repairman

Ost, back in 10.....
Seven five journeyman railroad gold brother.

Confirmed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 5:31:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am not certain about MKUltra but Remote Viewing is real.
View Quote
Is that like Van Eck phreaking?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That was probably very similar to a drug and deprivation induced psychotic break. So I can see how your experiences with this sort of state would make you somewhat of an expert.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im not really sure how possible it is to control somebody's mind. Ive been in trance like states where I realized I was extremely open to suggestion and you still couldnt have got me to assassinate somebody. It was just things like me and a friend were outside and everything was well. He made a comment like "man it's really bright out" and I sort of heard him, but when his comment registered it was like it got 5x brighter out. I understood what happened and what was going on so I told myself to stop smoking and quit biting my nails.
That was probably very similar to a drug and deprivation induced psychotic break. So I can see how your experiences with this sort of state would make you somewhat of an expert.

Not similar, that's exactly what it was. Prescription stimulants and chronic sleep deprivation.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Why don't you pass the time by playing a game of solitaire?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Harold Blauer (1910 – January 8, 1953) was an American tennis player who died as a result of injections of 450 mg 3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine (code-named EA-1298) as part of Project MKUltra, a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence.

Blauer checked into the New York Psychiatric Institute in late 1952, seeking help for depression following a divorce. While at the facility, he was used as a test subject in experiments conducted by the Army Chemical Corps. The Army had a classified agreement with the psychiatric institute that allowed them to study possible chemical warfare compounds by administering the substances to patients.[1] 450 mg of MDA (tenamfetamine), an analogue of the recreational drug MDMA, was administered intravenously as part of the Army's study which killed Blauer on January 8, 1953.

Blauer had no knowledge of the experiment being performed on him, and after his death the experiment was covered up by the state of New York, the U.S. government and the CIA for 22 years.[2] In 1987, a United States District Court judge awarded Blauer's estate over $700,000 in a ruling that described Blauer as a "guinea pig" whose medical records had been altered to disguise the actual cause of death.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Never underestimate what someone/some government would do to you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#24]
And this guy- who was a Fed Biologist who wanted out-

Frank Olsen
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#25]
LOL, you all think you are on an internet forum....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top