Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I feel sad for the child of these 2 useless pieces of shit.....
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't give a shit about the detainees, but that is one dumb bitch.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
She is a vile creature.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
While I don't totally blame her, the stupid bitch gave the Taliban the tools need to further their cause.

I don't give a damn if you line up all the Taliban and put a bullet in their head, just don't post the damn pics on the internet.

Her and her Chain of Commands stupidity caused the deaths of countless Americans. They all need to still be in jail.

For that she can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

FREE

Everything Free said.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In this deeply disturbing interview, the trailer trash torturer

I stopped reading after that.

Same here.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i found this to be very unbiased journalism. the author of this should be praised, and given something very special.

Like a hot poker up the ass?

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]
This stupid bitch is partly responsible for death of hundreds or thousands of our soldiers.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I read most of it. Just another british leftist propaganda hit piece.
Ya know, I really don't care what she did. Let's see, beheading prisoners on camera, hanging corpses on bridges versus Lynndie's pictures...
hmmm....
Yeah, I still we think have the moral high ground here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How many officers took the fall for that nonsense?

I'm pretty sure the answer was "zero."

You have to prove they knew about the torture and did nothing.

Derlection of Duty.  Conduct unbecoming.  Karpinski should have swung from the gallows, along with most the officers attached to her command.  You can't have your troops running around doing what these troopies did.

This was a command failure, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two demotions.

That's all, I think.

While the enlisted did time.  That's quite a message to send to the troops.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#11]
The naked, hooded men were forced to masturbate in front of a uniformed woman and man...some people would pay good money to have that done to them.

Those prisoners were not mistreated, they were hooded for God's sake.  A human pyramid...you mean like cheerleaders do, give me a fuckin' break. etc. etc.

She does sound like a strange person though, kind of sad.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
While I don't totally blame her, the stupid bitch gave the Taliban the tools need to further their cause.

I don't give a damn if you line up all the Taliban and put a bullet in their head, just don't post the damn pics on the internet.

Her and her Chain of Commands stupidity caused the deaths of countless Americans. They all need to still be in jail.

FREE

Agree 100%

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Shes going about this ALL WRONG!! yeah yeah ok, go on trial, get celebrity, write a book, go on Oprah. Thats the normal route, but its wrong for her. She is damn butt ugly but that is besides the point. She should move to NYC and get a job as a Dominatrix. Hazaah! She can reenact all that shit with people who pay to have it done to them. Put a hood on some guy, have a polaroid of her giving the thumbs up pointing at his wee willy winkle and then autograph it. (the photo, NOT his winkle, you perv. )  $300 dollars per session.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I think the photos were as dumb of an idea as you can get.  The photos did way more damage than the act.  

That said, if I had know ahead of time about the book signing I would have went and reported to arfcom any juicy info I could have gotten.  That and pics.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck that worthless sack of shit, we should have hung her after her court marshal.  she IS responsible for attacks on Americans by inciting the Iraqis with those abuses.

As to that new article, it is not objective journalism and the author needs to be fired.  He could probably get work in North Korea's news agency.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In this deeply disturbing interview, the trailer trash torturer

I stopped reading after that.

It didn't get any better, egocentric tabloid journalism at its finest.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two demotions.

That's all, I think.

While the enlisted did time.  That's quite a message to send to the troops.

There is a difference between actually committing a crime, and being considered negligent for not knowing it was going on.

I read about that issue, and honestly don't see what I would have done different as a junior officer in charge.  If had a Staff Sergeant National Guardsmen who was a career corrections officer in his civilian job, I would probably have given him as much or more authority than he had, and focused infighting higher for more land and resources to deal with the influx of detainees, not to mention the other aspects of securing and maintaining the camp.  The problem was, the Staff Sergeant was a sadistic dumbass who was fucking a private and turning the place into something out of Lord of the Flies.

Heck, even if I suspected shit was going crazy, I am not sure what I could have done that wouldn't have made things worse, with the situation as it was.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck that worthless sack of shit, we should have hung her after her court marshal.  she IS responsible for attacks on Americans by inciting the Iraqis with those abuses.

As to that new article, it is not objective journalism and the author needs to be fired.  He could probably get work in North Korea's news agency.

It's the Mail - its about as "objective" as WorldNetDaily.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

FREE

I like how you put things Free.  +1
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

One of you photoshop gurus needs to change that book title to read "INBRED" - looks like it should be pretty easy.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I do think what she did was wrong, but I think she got thrown under the bus.

I have this gut feeling that she was picked for that detail because they wanted the Muj to get handled roughly by a female.

Dogs and Women are two things Iraqi men seem to hate.

I'm not saying she did right, only that she did what she was told.

Why was it done after hours and without officer knowledge?

Plausible deniability.

I was at FOB Abu Graihb in 06 (running combat ops outside the wire) and I can assure you that it is a 24 hour facility.

Bullshit

And I guess the orgies were approved from above as well.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Tag. I gotta have a few more beers before I decide if I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I do think what she did was wrong, but I think she got thrown under the bus.

I have this gut feeling that she was picked for that detail because they wanted the Muj to get handled roughly by a female.

Dogs and Women are two things Iraqi men seem to hate.

I'm not saying she did right, only that she did what she was told.

Why was it done after hours and without officer knowledge?

Plausible deniability.

I was at FOB Abu Graihb in 06 (running combat ops outside the wire) and I can assure you that it is a 24 hour facility.

Bullshit

And I guess the orgies were approved from above as well.

Some people aren't happy unless they have an officer to blame - the higher up, the better.  They are often the same ones who claim the whole military can run without officers, and things would be better if they did not pay attention to day to day activities, and let the NCOs run things.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
In before everyone lets us know she is a hero.

...Hearts and minds FAIL.

Or before someone brings up the whole 'its no worse than college hazing' nonsense.
I don't know about that, but I will say that I don't give a flying fuck about what happens to terrorists. I'm not saying what she did was right, but who fucking cares about the feeling of terrorists?  

Enemy combatants picked up off the battlefield shouldn't be mistreated, but terrorists are a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Was she even torturing? I thought she just made the bad guys feel kinda bad or embarrassed. Did she cut any limbs off that I don't know about?

No limbs cut off, just abusive behavior as she was ordered to do.

She went to prison for hurting some people's feelings?

No, she went to prison for following orders.

No she went to prison for being a disgrace to the service. Again... I guess the orgies were following orders from above as well… of course not but... oh but the fact she and her idiot comrades were out of control on ever level does not fit the bullshit narrative you are selling.

She acted on her own.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe she'll sell them online...I'd buy one, have it signed, "Of 1000 pyramids, you ended up in mine"   Maybe she'll publish a photo book of said 800 pics
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Or before someone brings up the whole 'its no worse than college hazing' nonsense.
I don't know about that, but I will say that I don't give a flying fuck about what happens to terrorists. I'm not saying what she did was right, but who fucking cares about the feeling of terrorists?  

Enemy combatants picked up off the battlefield shouldn't be mistreated, but terrorists are a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Was she even torturing? I thought she just made the bad guys feel kinda bad or embarrassed. Did she cut any limbs off that I don't know about?

No she went to prison for being a disgrace to the service. Again... I guess the orgies were following orders from above as well… of course not but... oh but the fact she and her idiot comrades were out of control on ever level does not fit the bullshit narrative you are selling.

She acted on her own.

She was ordered to be an indisciplined POS and fuck her supervisor, often in the presence of detainees!  She had NO CHOICE!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#28]
I could give a fuck less she did what she did to the peaceful jihadist.  Give her a medal.  Fuck the PC lib's.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She acted on her own.

Let's see...   She arranged the prisoneers, took the photos, leaked them to the press all by herself.  She must have been a plant from the antiwar crowd.  yea yea thats it...   I understand now.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

She was ordered to be an indisciplined POS and fuck her supervisor, often in the presence of detainees!  She had NO CHOICE!

Of course what was I thinking… Rumsfeld made her do it all with the Halliburton orgy machine. She had NO CHOICE!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She acted on her own.

Max_Mike

If you can provide links regarding these Abu Ghraib Prision orgies, I would be interested in reading them.  This would be the first I have heard of them, and Google shows nothing.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She acted on her own.

Right on Max_Mike, she disgraced the Army.   If you are a Soldier and you disgrace the Army like that in the World Wide Media, the Army will come down like a ton of bricks.  Things that would have been just an Art. 15 with 7 days loss of pay and 7 days extra duty are elevated to General Courts Martial.    This applies to the other branches too, you embarrass the Marine Corps, Navy, or Air Force like that, you are going to be crushed like an ant.

I read the whole official report findings several years ago on this case, that whole unit was ate the fuck up.  The Officer, SNCO, and NCO's were horrible, the enlisted were left with no leadership however many of the enlisted should have known better than engage in such activities which why NCO's exist to corral the ones who can't think.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She acted on her own.

Let's see...   She arranged the prisoneers, took the photos, leaked them to the press all by herself.  She must have been a plant from the antiwar crowd.  yea yea thats it...   I understand now.

Nobody said she was by herself - but she acted on her own initiative.  The idea she was forced to do these things is laughable.  She hardly comes across as the superdisciplined "follow any order" type - quite the opposite, and the whole sordid situation itself is proof of that.  She was a weak, pathetic Soldier who got her rocks off torturing detainees and getting fucked by multiple men - she probably felt "cool" to belong to the group and to be getting away with this crap.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This stupid bitch is partly responsible for death of hundreds or thousands of our soldiers.

So are numerios politicians, military figures, and so on.  I'm sure the actions of a lot of people are pissing the natives off. What's yer point?

Do y'all really think she 'tipped' some actions over the edge?  Like "I was liking Americans till this happened!  Now, Jihaid!!!"  Like certain cities here in the US, there only needs a small trigger to start a riot that was going to happen anyway.

For once on Arfcom I'd like to see someone (besides myself) no matter right or wrong, I support their actions.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#35]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span

Trying to be obtuse or is it a gift. She acted on her own... without orders from anyone. Along with here idiot comrades who acted on their own.

She was just a undisciplined out of control whore who was dumber than a bag of dirt.

It is that simple not much to understand.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

One of you photoshop gurus needs to change that book title to read "INBRED" - looks like it should be pretty easy.

As you wish.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She acted on her own.

Right on Max_Mike, she disgraced the Army.   If you are a Soldier and you disgrace the Army like that in the World Wide Media, the Army will come down like a ton of bricks.  Things that would have been just an Art. 15 with 7 days loss of pay and 7 days extra duty are elevated to General Courts Martial.    This applies to the other branches too, you embarrass the Marine Corps, Navy, or Air Force like that, you are going to be crushed like an ant.

I read the whole official report findings several years ago on this case, that whole unit was ate the fuck up.  The Officer, SNCO, and NCO's were horrible, the enlisted were left with no leadership however many of the enlisted should have known better than engage in such activities which why NCO's exist to corral the ones who can't think.

this

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There is a difference between actually committing a crime, and being considered negligent for not knowing it was going on.

I read about that issue, and honestly don't see what I would have done different as a junior officer in charge.  If had a Staff Sergeant National Guardsmen who was a career corrections officer in his civilian job, I would probably have given him as much or more authority than he had, and focused infighting higher for more land and resources to deal with the influx of detainees, not to mention the other aspects of securing and maintaining the camp.  The problem was, the Staff Sergeant was a sadistic dumbass who was fucking a private and turning the place into something out of Lord of the Flies.

Heck, even if I suspected shit was going crazy, I am not sure what I could have done that wouldn't have made things worse, with the situation as it was.

What, like it was normally a retirement village in Florida?  It was during a war (1) in Iraq (2). Those people could give two shits about what was happening to their fellow countrymen.  

BTW, good deflection from the Officers at blame.  Do they teach you that?

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Max_Mike

If you can provide links regarding these Abu Ghraib Prision orgies, I would be interested in reading them.  This would be the first I have heard of them, and Google shows nothing.

Where have you been the last five years... there were pictures of that shit to. Find the links for yourself 20 seconds and Google should do it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

FREE

Agreed!

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#42]
It's really hard for me to worked up about the "torture" that took place, given the actions taken against westerners like Nick Berg, or Eugene Armstrong.  

Nope.  I don't give a fuck if they were stacked naked.  I don't care if the jihadist were forced to watch her fuck multiple partners.  Oh, the horror.  As if the muj needed a reason to kill us anyway....

However, the lack of military discipline is unacceptable to any unit, and for that they all needed to go.  Once breaches of discipline like that are commited,  the Army had no choice but to make an example of her-and she got off easy IMO.  She's an adult, and she knew what was right and wrong.  I don't care what you are *ordered* to do-if it doesn't seem right, you can probably find someone to back your ass up when you refuse an unlawful order (if that was even the case).

She and her boyfriend went overboard.  You can't "whitewash" glaring violations like they commited, especially when they had it recorded on film.  

If nothing else, that whole lot needed to be discharged for the simple lack of intelect.  Nobody stupid enough to keep a photographic record of such unecessary stupidity needs to be wearing the uniform anyway.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#43]
google Profiles in Courage Award and look up Joseph Darby !! he's the rat bastard that gave the photos to a CBS reporter to start the mess!  and he gets an award from Ted Kennedy for doing it!!!  
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Meh...

Except for the go-funny eye she looks pretty average in that pic.

Almost soccer-mom in appearance.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Max_Mike

Where have you been the last five years... there were pictures of that shit to. Find the links for yourself 20 seconds and Google should do it.

I was at Abu Ghraib prison for starters...  I was in Iraq when this story broke (not at Abu G at that point), so by the time I got home the story had died down some.  

Second, Google doesn't show anything specific as far as Abu Ghraib and "orgy/orgies".  If what you are saying is that girl got fucked by her boyfriend that wouldn't suprise me at all.  Co-ed units are a bad deal in country.  Many many stories of service women doing all kinds of things.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh...

Except for the go-funny eye she looks pretty average in that pic.

Almost soccer-mom in appearance.

She has stubby arms and legs, and her head is disproportionately huge.  That picture is designed to make her look as normal as possible.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Why is she out?  Why is she allowed to profit off HER CRIME?

Dishonorable or Bad Conduct Discharge is pretty 'standard' for special & general court martials....

And for plea bargains to avoid court martial...

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Let's be clear, she's a nasty little hill billy, obviously descended from a long line of possum fuckers, but that rag is only interested in using her to make America look bad.  Notice the writer has an almost fetish like interest in her community and the people that live there. Why, you could almost hear the banjo music playing in the background.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Max_Mike

I was at Abu Ghraib prison for starters...  I was in Iraq when this story broke (not at Abu G at that point), so by the time I got home the story had died down some.  

Second, Google doesn't show anything specific as far as Abu Ghraib and "orgy/orgies".  If what you are saying is that girl got fucked by her boyfriend that wouldn't suprise me at all.  Co-ed units are a bad deal in country.  Many many stories of service women doing all kinds of things.

You ain't trying very hard to find it then... "Lynndie England sex pictures" in a serch would have got you there.

Do then check back.

Oh yea and they shot video of them having sex... in front of the prisoners.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Max_Mike

You ain't trying very hard to find it then... "Lynndie England sex pictures" in a serch would have got you there.

Do then check back.

Oh yea and they shot video of them having sex... in front of the prisoners.

There's more than just a few things that still lead me to believe the orders came down from higher.  The foremost is the presence of TWO military dog handlers.  

Dog handlers were usually pretty tasked out.  I doubt that two of them would just happen to leave their hooches, and go up to fuck with some detainees on their down time.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top