Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I should throw out there, I will drive it sometimes, and would like something fun to drive.  I am going to have to look at the Lexus.  I am liking the GS350.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Lexus.

I wasn't a believer until we bought a new '07 ES350.  189,000 miles later, I am.  While it shares a lot of parts including the engine with the Toyota Camry, the fit and finish are better.  I installed a stereo in my niece's Camry and the door panels were held on with snaps and a single bolt.  The Lexus used bolts, screws and even more snaps.  Then they added sound deadening material inside the door.  By the time we had purchased a fully loaded Camry, it cost almost the same to get a standard equipped ES350.  Outside of TSBs (oil line), recalls (airbags) and wearable parts (brakes, etc) the only issue has been a belt tensioner pulley.  

I did hate the stereo and replaced it but I do that will all my cars.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top