Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I will give credit where credit is due.   Ole' GW finally got his man.  He did good!

Yep.  Someone posted this on AOS:

It took Bush 10 years to get him, Obama couldn't find the "OFF" switch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right click save as.

Post to Facebook.

No fan of BHO. He did good though on this.
Glad to know you love BHO.

I'm a republican, and never in a million years would I blindly support everything they do without question. Extremist mentality.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]

You have to admit the Libs do make some funny shit.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hey OP, fire this back: "Good thing Obama saw the wisdom in Bush's plan to utilize Gitmo and the CIA and decided that the Bush doctrine really was the best way to go! USA USA!!!"

Bet she'll scream!

My libtard sibling did the same, so I cut'n'pasted the above. Waiting for further developments.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:48:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

lol Well played liberal. At this point, I don't care about lib. or repub., we're americans. I'll care again in about a week.

The problem is that the libs care - now, then, and always.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

By continuing the Bush Counter Terrorism Policies that Obama claimed to have opposed, and by keeping Gitmo open for business, in spite of his efforts to close it?

Yes, I agree with you; Obama's inability to follow through on his promises to his Liberal Base allowed the Bush initiatives to bear fruit.

This post is full of succinct, well-worded win. It will be the memorized, automated reply that I give to every dogfucker who credits to Barack Shit-For-Brains Obama what was paid for with the precious American blood spilled in our military's fight for justice.

Obama was playing golf, dreaming about sucking off Joe Biden or reviewing his next plot to destroy America with Nanci Pelosi over a nice bowl of Ramen. Fucking AMERICA got THIS SHIT done. Not that Kenyan goatherding son of a bitch.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#8]
That's funy as hell!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Right click save as.

Post to Facebook.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

By continuing the Bush Counter Terrorism Policies that Obama claimed to have opposed, and by keeping Gitmo open for business, in spite of his efforts to close it?

Yes, I agree with you; Obama's inability to follow through on his promises to his Liberal Base allowed the Bush initiatives to bear fruit.

May I have permission to use your quote?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:12:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yet I can get an official copy of mine with a pressed in seal faster than I can renew my drivers license or CCW......  

So did he, in 2008. The official, good for every legal purpose bc, wasn't good enough for birthers.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BooYah for the mother fucking win!!!!!!!!

One of my libtard friends posted the same poster on FB.  I am stealing this, verbatim, as a rebuttal.  Thank you.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:28:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cincinnatus is absolutely correct on his summation above.  Obama did not "get" Osama, it was due to the concerted efforts of the U.S. Government that got Osama.  However, Obama did give the "go", unlike Bill Clinton who had the opportunity much earlier.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#14]
posted it on face book... give the devil his due... it's funny...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
i have another take on hm using the word "i" so much. it is a way of telling the enemy, here i am, i did it come get me.  It is a way to protect those that did the heavy lifting.we can defend andill defend obama from attack for the rest of his life. we cannot do it for everyone else involved.

Hmmm.

Interpretation #1: In drawing attention from the individuals who actually did the work, Obama acted like a narcissistic prick because of his genuine concern for their well being, or...

Interpretation #2: In drawing attention from the individuals who actually did the work, Obama acted like a narcissistic prick because he's genuinely a narcissistic prick.

I'd say Occam's Razor disagrees with your interpretation
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/z5ZC6.jpg

This one is pretty funny lol.

That is hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#17]

OK straight up, people should know how to "take a punch" and not make excuses or whine like a baby.
Score one for obama.
Big deal, don't give them satisfaction by getting angry or spinning it.
Besides, it ain't over till its over baby!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Hurr hurr durr.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of my libtard friends posted the same poster on FB.  I am stealing this, verbatim, as a rebuttal.  Thank you.

I stole it too!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm no Dem or Republican.... but I love watching people spin.....

That my friend, is some damn fine spinning you did there!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he did was tell the truth, newbie.

Stick around... you might learn something.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Well played.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Right click save as.

Post to Facebook.

Bullshit.  BHO didn't lift a finger.

He fought against everything that led us to OBL.

I'll even go so far as to say he only agreed to the kill because he knew it would seal his fate if he didn't.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Just tell her he forgot to delete the layers in that photoshopped document and he needed a huge distraction before the media caught on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#26]
I chuckled,

Today's a day to party tomorrow we can go back to business.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#27]
"and destroying the economy and devaluing your money" needs to be photo shopped into that.  Use their own tools against them showing we are happy he got osama, thought the birther thing was stupid, but he is still a shit president.

Someone get this photo shop done so we can start passing it around.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Tell your sister: the only reason he killed Bin Laden is because he was threatening to release his Kenyan Birth Certificate.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#29]
It's a funny pic. I can laugh at myself.

I'll be charitable-  It's my way, really: Obama, to his credit, pragmatically continued Bush policies, even while I'm convinced he hated them ideologically. For that, I thank him.

And that's all the love and kisses he's ever getting out of me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/z5ZC6.jpg

This one is pretty funny lol.

The first one was pretty funny.

This one holds you liable for damages equaling the cost of a new keyboard.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THANK YOU.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#32]
One of the few times it applies, and Obama didn't use the famous

"Due to the policies of the Bush Administration"

Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Ok that was actually pretty funny.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kaboom.

That's going to sting.

Yup...get out the sting stick!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Ya know, that there is pretty goddamn funny.  And truth be told, I bet alotta people around here wouldn't believe that Pres. Obama had the stones to make the call and send US SpecOps into Pakistan for bin Laden.  Personally, I don't care if Obama thought it was the right thing to do, or if he wanted the popularity and credit, or if he just wanted to wag the dog.  I'm just gonna kick back and be glad that OBL is dead.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ya know, that there is pretty goddamn funny.  And truth be told, I bet alotta people around here wouldn't believe that Pres. Obama had the stones to make the call and send US SpecOps into Pakistan for bin Laden.  Personally, I don't care if Obama thought it was the right thing to do, or if he wanted the popularity and credit, or if he just wanted to wag the dog. I'm just gonna kick back and be glad that OBL is dead.

Kantian ethics would argue that Obama gets NO credit for doing the right thing for the wrong reason.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an absolute fact.

The JSOC Intelligence/Operations infrastructure and methodologies that were created during the Bush Administration did NOT exist in any similar form prior to to 911.  This effort also included the collection information from detainees at Guantanamo.  Bush, Cheney, McChrystal and Rumsfeld created that agile, adept capability, and they did so in the face of CONSTANT criticism from the Left -TO INCLUDE Senator Barack Obama, and Candidate Obama and all the rest of the Democrats (Reid, Pelosi, etc.).

Since taking office, the Obama Administration has threatened to shut down Gitmo and prosecute the CIA interrogators.  He's cut the military and increased their OPTEMPO.  JSOC and DEVGRU killed Bin Laden in SPITE of Obama's and the Left's attempt to hamstring them.

That's not spin, those are facts.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's an absolute fact.

The JSOC Intelligence/Operations infrastructure and methodologies that were created during the Bush Administration did NOT exist in any similar form prior to to 911.  This effort also included the collection information from detainees at Guantanamo.  Bush, Cheney, McChrystal and Rumsfeld created that agile, adept capability, and they did so in the face of CONSTANT criticism from the Left -TO INCLUDE Senator Barack Obama, and Candidate Obama and all the rest of the Democrats (Reid, Pelosi, etc.).

Since taking office, the Obama Administration has threatened to shut down Gitmo and prosecute the CIA interrogators.  He's cut the military and increased their OPTEMPO.  JSOC and DEVGRU killed Bin Laden in SPITE of Obama's and the Left's attempt to hamstring them.

That's not spin, those are facts.  

I cannot believe that you, of all people, would defend Dick Cheney's Assassination Squad (TM).

For shame, sir... for shame.

</lefty sanctimony mode off>
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking A right. It's too bad Bush couldn't have gotten the POS instead of Zero. To me it's still his win though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'll be charitable-  It's my way, really: Obama, to his credit, pragmatically continued Bush policies, even while I'm convinced he hated them ideologically. For that, I thank him.

Exactly... He realized once in office that it was necessary to continue what Bush started.

It's easy to criticize while outside looking in.

Take Guantanamo for example... 180 degree flip from what he campaigned on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly... He realized once in office that it was necessary to continue what Bush started.

It's easy to criticize while outside looking in.

Take Guantanamo for example... 180 degree flip from what he campaigned on.

Isn't that something?

There has been quite the epidemic of national security flip-flops from Obama.  It's almost as if he got into office, got a first-hand look at what those policies had accomplished and thought "Oh sh*t... even with all that smack I talked, I can't end these programs... I'll get blamed when we get attacked!"

But I'm sure that's just crazy talk.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#43]
saw it this afternoon..    I chucked welll more like snorted
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I have to admit, I kinda like this one...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American Navy Seal, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hey OP, fire this back: "Good thing Obama saw the wisdom in Bush's plan to utilize Gitmo and the CIA and decided that the Bush doctrine really was the best way to go! USA USA!!!"

Bet she'll scream!

Oh shit I posted that on my FB, that should get a reaction or two.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American Navy Seal, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN

Someone did a poor job of copying & pasting from FaceBook...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Bush's fault?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have to admit, I kinda like this one...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjw0bSUM01qino4lo1_400.gif

That's probably how he really feels.

They (obama and osama) were practically allies.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Sorry dude, that is fucking funny.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top