Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be nice to roam around some open land and kill animals at your liesure.
That snake was harmless.
You could enlist and do the same thing, and it'd actually be benefitial.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Oh.  That lil' ol' harmless devil.  Damn I hate snakes.  Even the harmless ones.

Clicked the post thinking it would be a pic of that sanctimonious, traitor, self-rightous, pontificating, red-faced - murderering,  piece-o-shit, needs-a-bitch-slappin', sot, Ted Kennedy.

He however, is not a harmless one.

Has the waste-of-air, sorry, sack o' shit, apologized for his blasphamous and treasonous statements yet?  I doubt it.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#3]
How come the snakes are always "coming right at" the people who are scared of them, while those of us who like them have to chase 'em down just to catch them? That snake would've been one of the best pets you could ever find.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like you shot the pest control.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How come the snakes are always "coming right at" the people who are scared of them, while those of us who like them have to chase 'em down just to catch them? That snake would've been one of the best pets you could ever find.

In South Park (you know the cartoon?) there is a rule that you cannot shoot wild animals unless they are attacking you... so to get around the rule Jimbo and Ned yell "It's coming right for us!!!" before they blast something to make it legal

Oh btw spiders are "beneficial" but I smash every one of those m-fers I see!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:11:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:22:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate snakes. Good job, oubeta.

I killed a Gardner snake last week that was hanging out by my kids' swingset. Chopped it's head off with a shovel.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:30:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Page 3
What the hell did I do wrong?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:33:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Is that a High Standard Double Nine .22?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:34:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

to me and this old fellow it is bait.

I did not want my varmint control to take the bait .

fixed
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:37:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:40:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
[IMGhttp://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/iriebeagle/IM000054.jpg/IMG]

try again

You're missing the "close bracket" ] after "[Img" and the opening bracket - [  before the "/img]"

Do it like this:

(IMG)http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/iriebeagle/IM000054.jpg(/IMG)

but relace the ( ) with [ ]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:44:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks missed that ....Duh   ....Alittle out of order .

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Snakes are God's revenge on rodents.

If you had a picture of a dead rat you shot, I would be the first to applaud your marksmenship.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In South Park (you know the cartoon?) there is a rule that you cannot shoot wild animals unless they are attacking you... so to get around the rule Jimbo and Ned yell "It's coming right for us!!!" before they blast something to make it legal

Oh btw spiders are "beneficial" but I smash every one of those m-fers I see!!

Thanks SNorman, I've never seen that show. Heard about it, but never saw it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top