Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We may the work done is equal to this the causing on a body. If we relationstant kineticle in causing one is way: The produce above equal to the squal to the this equare v ) ( V is to the square one by the represent kineticle in the the produce acting on displacement force acting a particle. A constate t. Here v ) / t ) ) ( V is way: The particle in call produce of the particle. A cons a x = ½ m v². What time t. The the relation, the work done body and V - ½ ( V - ½ ( V + v ) ) / t = m v². What time

This is a geeks brain on crack.  If you odn't speek to your geek about crack, who will?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I sincerely hope that the angle of the dangle was completely proportionate to the entire mass of the ass
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
It simply doesn't pass the logic test there is no reason to individually shackle people just toss them in a car and lock the doors.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I think its for George W supporters.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#5]
If they ever got you all the way to the cattle car, it's too late for you anyway, shackles or no.

Stop worrying about cattle cars and start worrying about staying out of them.

Just say no, with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe you, and I'd like to apologize for all of the people on this website who chose to stick their collective heads either in the sand or up their collective asses.

You see, lots of folks are choosing to underestimate the evil that the new president of what used to be the USA is capable of.  He is a heartless, mean, smart, cold, calculated, communist son of a bitch.

Keep your guns close, and keep your armed friends closer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#7]
No man all you naysayers are wrong. I seen it on a episode of the X-Files. So its got to be true. Right? I mean they put what they want to do so people will be use to it when they want to do it. Don't tell anyone I told you about this or they might zap my brain. So don't tel.......................................
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Obama is gonna shackle all of us blue eyed white folks and ship us off to concentration camps.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#9]
great more tinfoil horseshit
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:36:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In, I love low post count conspiracy threads...

+1

Alex Jones tard.
Yup.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL!!!! You do realize that "shackles" are part of railroad tracks as well as cars and they have been hiring welders for fix and install them for years........
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now what needs shackling in railway cars?

People being hauled to FEMA camps or FEMA mass graves, obviously.

/thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I have shackles welded on my truck.

I must be a JBT.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Good grief Charlie Brown.

These threads just get more and more retarded.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Wait, he really had a boxcar full of shekels.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#17]
its for the white folk that will be transported to the FEMA re-education and rendering camps (rendering is the operative word here).

cynthia mcKinney is in charge...

gorge soros is funding the project..

all white folks that cant be re-educated will be made into tide laundry detergent....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#18]
OMFG!!!!

shackles!!    SHACKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are putting shackles in rail cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(nevermind the shackles are used to secure freight and all those prison cars that keep getting posted are new and refurbished auto carriers, with shackles to hold the cars and trucks inside)

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Shackle doesn't only mean handcuff.

There's a wide variety of items that are named shackle.  Here's one of many:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/IIRC/shackle63a.jpg

This

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now what needs shackling in railway cars?

People being hauled to FEMA camps or FEMA mass graves, obviously.

/thread.

Me, too.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#21]
This is wut dem shackles is for:

Tin Foil Central

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INSTALLATION

IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO

The following material can not be verified. It is third-party information which has been collected from supposed
Dulce personnel, construction workers who were employed there, inner-Earth researchers and former abductees.

Located almost two miles beneath Archuleta Mesa on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico is an installation classified so secret, its existence is one of the least known in the world. Here is Earth's first and main joint United States Government/alien biogenetics laboratory. Others exist in Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona.
The multi-level facility at Dulce goes down for at least seven known levels, and is reported to have a central HUB which is controlled by base security. The level of security required to access different sections rises as one goes further down the facility. There are over 3000 real-time video cameras throughout the complex at high-security locations (entrances and exits). There are over 100 secret exits near and around Dulce. Many around Archuleta Mesa, others to the south around Dulce Lake and even as far east as Lindrith. Deep sections of the complex connect into natural cavern systems.

The Grey Species

Most of the aliens reside on sub-levels 5, 6, and 7 with alien housing on level 5. The alien species which control the majority of the complex are the Greys, a devious race, now considered an enemy of the New World Order. In the Fifties, the Greys began taking large numbers of humans for experiments. By the Sixties, the rate was speeded up and they began getting careless and self-involved. By the Seventies, their true intentions became very obvious, but the "Special Group" of the Government still kept covering up for them. By the Eighties, the Government realized there was no defense against the Greys. So, programs were enacted to prepare the public for open contact with non-human ET beings.

Perhaps a possible ally, the Reptoids are an enemy species of the Greys, and their relationship is in a state of tension. The Greys only known enemy is the Reptillian Race, and they are on their way to Earth.

A man named Thomas C., famous for stealing the so-called "Dulce Papers", says that there are over 18,000 short "greys" at the Dulce facility. He also has stated how a colleague of his had come face-to-face with a 6-foot tall Reptoid which had materialised in his house. The Reptoid showed a great interest in research maps of New Mexico and Colorado which were on the wall. The maps were full of colored push-pins and markers to indicate sites of animal mutilations, caverns, locations of high UFO activity, repeated flight paths, abduction sites, ancient ruins, and suspected alien underground bases.

Some forces in the Government want the public to be aware of what is happening. Other forces (The Collaborators) want to continue making "whatever deals are necessary" for an Elite few to survive the conflicts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe it was shackles on rail cars? Like the shackles that connect the cars.
Apparently there has been a misunderstanding on someones part in talking about shackles on/in rail cars.
OR..........
I need to hide the the dog and don the tinfoil suit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

We may the work done is equal to this the causing on a body. If we relationstant kineticle in causing one is way: The produce above equal to the squal to the this equare v ) ( V is to the square one by the represent kineticle in the the produce acting on displacement force acting a particle. A constate t. Here v ) / t ) ) ( V is way: The particle in call produce of the particle. A cons a x = ½ m v². What time t. The the relation, the work done body and V - ½ ( V - ½ ( V + v ) ) / t = m v². What time

This thread was so stupid you broke our Keith3000

so THIS is how it begins

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Interesting. My local welding shop was offered a job welding shackles in my basement. Hmmmm......
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In before And so it begins...

that would be: IBASIB

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
check to see if there are matching  fuzzy cuffs, could be a rolling mongolian cluster fuck party is in the horizon

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
check to see if there are matching  fuzzy cuffs, could be a rolling mongolian cluster fuck party is in the horizon

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Tin Foil Central

IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO

[...]

THANK YOU !!!!!  Finally, a breath of common sense in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I sincerely hope that the angle of the dangle was completely proportionate to the entire mass of the ass

The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat.

Yes, and the integral of e to the x equals the function u sub n.

Poor pretty Polly Nomial, she never had a chance.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Get a copy of the job bid/contract.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

According to a local welding shop that sits in front of the building where where I work, they were offered a job in Washington state welding shackles inside of railway cars.  Now what needs shackling in railway cars?

Industrial equipment needs to be schackled down.  There are entire companies that make specialized equipment to shackle loads into cars, trains, truck, aircraft etc.

People do not need to be schackled into rail cars because you can shackle them to themselves.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tin Foil Central

IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO

[...]

THANK YOU !!!!!  Finally, a breath of common sense in this thread.

That read like a bad episode of the X-Files.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Hitler and Stalin didn't need any shackles in their rail cars.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#35]
And it begins gracefully................
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hopefully for the "undocumented worker" round up.

Don't make me get my hopes up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#37]
wtf?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#38]
It's for the final solution to the liberal problem, early 2013.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#39]
For all you high school kids out there considering joining the Army, consider that I heard - from a "friend" - that if you want a cool M.O.S. there are a few  new ones being created. For example, there is:

13 Z (Guillotine Operator). 4 week AIT at FT. Benning.

96 G (Guillotine repair). 24 week AIT at Ft. Gordon, requires SECRET level security clearance.

88 W (Rail car shackle welder). 16 week OSUT at Ft. Leonard Wood, $10,000 enlistment bonus.

02 Y (Combat rail car shackle repair) 16 week AIT at Ft. Huachuca.

Now, for all these M.O.S.s you have to be Airborne and SCUBA qualified, so if you're some kind of candy ass, forget it. You'll pretty much get first dibs on Ranger school though, and would probably get a field commission and become a General in a few years.

Hey, I'd do it myself but the recruiter said I'm too old.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#40]
So do I head for the hills or vote from the rooftop?  Drop back 20 and punt?

I'm so fucking confused...  My mass grave protocols are all intermingled with my clandestine guillotine procedures - and now this cocksucker wants to hit me with railroad-cars-of-death before I've even finished my self-exam for the mark of the beast!

This conspiracy shit is HARD...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
According to a local welding shop that sits in front of the building where where I work, they were offered a job in Washington state welding shackles inside of railway cars.  Now what needs shackling in railway cars?

I just reported you for  being accomplice to his breach in operational security. He ws not supposed to say a damn word to anyone and he knows it. I suggest calling a lawyer right  friggen now if you are any type of smart. He wont be given a  trial under U.N HR 6722:9 as he signed a waver to get the contract and violated it. He screwed himself and you too.

You however did not sign anything. You will only be penalized 1 count for the initial posting of the info and 1 count for each view of the thread. Each count carries a minimum 1yr in Fed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#42]
There's more about rail cars here:

This is getting wierder by the minute

Life and Death of Philip Schneider
For two years prior to his death, Philip Schneider had been on a lecture tour talking about government cover up, black budgets, and UFO's. Philip stated in his lecture that in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution and form a treaty with extraterrestrials. The treaty was called the 1954 Greada Treaty. Officials agreed that for extraterrestrial technology, the Grays could test their implanting techniques on select citizens. However, the extraterrestrials had to inform the government just who had been abducted and subject to implants. Slowly over time, the aliens altered the bargain, abducting and implanting thousands of people without reporting back to the government.

In 1979, Philip was employed by Morrison Knudsen, Inc. He was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, New Mexico. The project at that time had drilled four holes in the desert that were to be linked together with tunnels. Philip's job was to go down the holes, check the rock samples, and recommend the explosives to deal with the particular rock. In the process, the workers accidentally opened a large artificial cavern, a secret base for the aliens known as Grays. In the panic that occurred, sixty seven workers and military personnel were killed, with Philip Schneider being one of only three people to survive. Philip claimed that scars on his chest were caused by his being struck by an alien weapon that would later result in cancer due to the radiation.

If Philip Schneider's claims are true, then his knowledge of the secret government, UFOs and other information kept from the public, could have serious repercussions to the world as we know it. In his lectures, Philip spoke on such topics as the Space-Defense-Initiative, black helicopters, railroad cars built with shackles to contain political prisoners, the World Trade Center bombing, and the secret black budget.
Quotes taken from a lecture given by Philip Schneider in May, 1995, at Post Falls, Idaho.

Railroad Cars

"Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day excited, and he told me 'they're building prisoner cars.' He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. "

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#43]
I repair welding machines. One day I was at Broward Marine where they build 120' mega yachts. I was talking to one of the welders about the drive system and he told me that the new ships don't have a reverse gear. I looked at him and said, "so you just run the ship aground when approaching land". Stupid puttz. Yes there is reverse, and bow thrusters and twin independant main drives. Point is, don't believe everything you hear.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Youz shacklez can't hold uz FEMA man!!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Is it 1995 again?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Anybody ever hear of this guy?

Milton "Bill" Cooper

By 1998 Cooper was living in Arizona. There was a warrant for his arrest due to claims by a local doctor that Cooper made threatening actions when the doctor was loitering near Cooper's home. Cooper said he would meet with armed resistance any attempt to execute what he saw as "unlawful warrants." Later a warrant was issued for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, following a dispute with a local man who was stalking Cooper. According to Commander X, in March 1999 Cooper sent his family out of the United States for their security. He lived and worked alone with his two dogs, one rooster, and one chicken until his death in 2001.[7] In July and September 2001, Cooper was accused of using a handgun to threaten a loiterer near his home in Eagar, Arizona.
On September 16, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges. For reasons not explained,[citation needed]the Sheriff's Office sent deputies to Cooper's home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as citizens playing loud music on or near his property. Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck. It is disputed whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time. Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eager Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance. Before he could do so however, the sheriff's deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point shooting began. Although it is unclear who began firing, there are some who question the uncertain circumstances, and who was responsible for first shots fired. Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[9] Milton William Cooper was 58 years old.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#47]
I Googled 'railroad prison cars'

This was the first hit:

I think we all know what this means...

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Unruly cattle.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Preps for the zombie invasion.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:49:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I Googled 'railroad prison cars'

This was the first hit:

http://www.concernedhumanity.net/cmp_3.jpg

I think we all know what this means...

Yeah, articulated AutoMax automobile carriers.  There are two versions, one for cars, the other for pickup trucks.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/1266666.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4awAVvosBI
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top