User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Geez, I'm glad I was at work today and didn't get to read all this till it calmed down. My son ( mcwarrior here on the board ) is a Marine. And believe me, my heart skips a beat every time the phone rings and the caller I.D. says U.S. Government. Thanks guys for standing up for our people in the armed forces.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Oil shmoil!!! I say if I can get my gas for 50 cents a gallon at the pump............Bombs away!!!! [;)]

[-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]
To all who have served the United States of America...

[USA]

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oil shmoil!!! I say if I can get my gas for 50 cents a gallon at the pump............Bombs away!!!! [;)]
View Quote

LMAO! ^5 Dru
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[-=(_)=-]
View Quote

probally could get it for about 50 cents a gallon if you could get the goverment to quite taxing it so much. last i seen here in nc it's about 47.5 cents a gallon taxes, but since they wont do away with the taxes then i agree with bombs away.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But Ed, then we'd miss out on comments like "poo stabber".

I know, I know.   It was funny though.
View Quote

I liked "turd-burglar" [8D]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What are they shooting at??
View Quote

When I was a sailor we shot at big orange cube-shaped "baloons."

Scott
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#11]
LUMPY,that last remark,about Not All Arizonians are like the ASSHOLE,Kabiteme,or something like that,IS VERY OBVIOUS..Most people I know from Arizona are on the Tough Side..Sorry moderaters,but this guy deservers what he got ,FROM ALL OF US!!!!FRANKLY.I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIM DROPPED OFF TO THE GUYS AT the Marine Barricks,PARTY ON:::
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This IS my point of view and I don't give a FUCK if you like it or not:
- I am AGAINST THIS WAR and I WILL DO anything to piss on it.  This is an OIL war, nothing else. If you remember even before the elections there was a memo from the Bush's gang about hitting Iraq. He (Bush) got over $80 mill in campaign money from oil and energy comp. and now he has to keep his end of the bargain and provide FREE (stolen) oil for his supporters. The Gulf war finished 11 years ago and was enough time to punish Iraq for non-compliance. Bush comes to power and here we have a war.
If YOU support it so much WHY don't you, or your family  join right now and fight ? You can't ? Yeah, I thought so.  
And you still wonder why so many countries HATE us? I have nothing against fighting against anybody that did us harm, but not for stealing resources. Right now IMO Bush is just as bad as Hitler.  When SHTF don't bitch about it because YOU brought the SHIT to the fan.
View Quote

Hey all is fair, we go on their boards and mess with them(the liberals), they can do the same to us,
However....I was in the Gulf the last time( 197 days) and lost a  friend of mine.  His name was Donnie Tillar(Donaldson Preston Tillar III), usma88. We played on the Lacrosse team at school together, we got in trouble together.  I miss him. He was shot down in Iraq on his way to pick up some wounded.  Donnie's dad made it through 2 or 3 tours in 'Nam, but he had to bury his son.  Talk like the quote above, shows that you have no understanding of what it is to fight or why we fight.
What you do not understand is we do not fight for oil or George Bush, but we fight for the people to the right and left of us.  We fight for the American Way of Life.   We fight to keep POS like you out of harms way.
Duty, Honor, Country
Mark usma89, 0-3(ret.)
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
... IMO Bush is just as bad as Hitler.
View Quote

... Not even the same ballpark asshole
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
HEY Kaoma,FROM THIS DISABLED NAM VET,(YOU MAY KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (YOU PUSSY!!!)
View Quote
    ( NEWSFLASH )!!!!!!!!!!
(Kaoma) HAS BEEN BOOTED FROM AR15.COM..THE MANAGEMENT DECIEDED THAT THIS GUY HAD NO BUSINESS ON THIS SITE,AND HAS BEEN BANNED!!!!YOU DON'T BAD MOUTH OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN ARMS...THIS GUY SENT ME AN EMAIL,THANKED ME FOR GETTING HIM BANNED FROM THE SITE (IT WASN'T ME),BUT I WOULD HAVE,IF I COULD HAVE!!! THEN THE HYPOCRITE SAID (GOD BLESS YOU )WHAT A LOSER..I PERSONALLY THANK THE POWERS TO BE..
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#16]
My son is 13 years into his 20 year hitch in the USN. His sea duty is taking him to either the Indian Ocean area (Iraq) or to Japan (Korea). I know making any more comments about Kaoma's isn't warranted (thanks to all by the way), but I'd sure like to have a piece of him if there's any left...
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Kaoma KICKED OFF AR15.COM BY GOATBOY!!!!!! MANY THANKS FROM THE GROUP...SCRATCH,SEEMS HE GETS ANOTHER CHANCE......??????????????????????
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks for beeing a DUMB-ASS and loosing your life in a OIL war, because I woun't.
View Quote

You are the dumb-ass..... and the military won't take you if you haven't completed High School, you non-spelling F$ck.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Edited to add:  Believe me, brother, if I wasn't a Mod, I'd be letting this individual have it with everything my Marine Corps vocabulary had.  And that's quite a bit.  I have to play nice in the sandbox, though.
View Quote

Just IM me with what you want to say to him, kpel308.  I'd be happy to be a posting proxy for you.  I never served, but I do have the utmost respect for those people who have.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks for beeing a DUMB-ASS and loosing your life in a OIL war, because I woun't.
View Quote

See my comments in your "Boo-hoo, I'm leaving and I gotta suck some last minute attention" thread. You penis-smoking, raghead-loving {EXPLETIVE DELETED} coward.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

F U .

Edited to add "superior intellect" Eh? (From his tag line.) And you can not spell "won't"?
View Quote

Freaking  assclown also misspelled "losing".....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This IS my point of view and I don't give a FUCK if you like it or not:
- I am AGAINST THIS WAR and I WILL DO anything to piss on it.  This is an OIL war, nothing else. If you remember even before the elections there was a memo from the Bush's gang about hitting Iraq. He (Bush) got over $80 mill in campaign money from oil and energy comp. and now he has to keep his end of the bargain and provide FREE (stolen) oil for his supporters. The Gulf war finished 11 years ago and was enough time to punish Iraq for non-compliance. Bush comes to power and here we have a war.
If YOU support it so much WHY don't you, or your family  join right now and fight ? You can't ? Yeah, I thought so.  
And you still wonder why so many countries HATE us? I have nothing against fighting against anybody that did us harm, but not for stealing resources. Right now IMO Bush is just as bad as Hitler.  When SHTF don't bitch about it because YOU brought the SHIT to the fan.
View Quote

All right you freaking  assclown idiot. You did it. make me get into this thread, too. [b]THEY {EXPLETIVE DELETED} DID US HARM WHEN THEY MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON 9/11!!!!![/b] If you wanna take their side, then be my guest. But do it from {EXPLETIVE DELETED} Baghdad. After all, "peaceful" muslims would never hurt a "Western Devil". You'll be perfectly safe. What {EXPLETIVE DELETED} color is the {EXPLETIVE DELETED} sky in your {EXPLETIVE DELTED} world? I have a good friend from Wally World who is in the Marines, and currently finishing college so she can be an officer. This is going to be her war in a few months. If she were next to you right now she would kick your lily-livered {EXPLETIVE DELETED} ass onto your inbred shoulders, while chewy freaking bubble gum.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that was a SHIT load of oil falling from the sky in NYC 15 months ago. What a fucking moron.
View Quote

NO I guess that YOU are the FUCKING moran since the kick in the face on 9/11/01 was NOT from Iraq. But now we will attack Iraq. When the body-bags will come don't cry, but be happy, you get  cheap oil at the pump.  What? no cheap gas? I guess the Gov is fucking you as well...FREE oil from Iraq and NO discounts...
View Quote

{EXPLETIVE DELETED} idiot. Just keep getting stupider every time you click "Reply". Sodamn Insane is the mastermind behind a lot of the stuff that has been done in the name of "peaceful" Islam, including 9/11. Buy a {EXPLETIVE DELETED} vowel. Pat sells them cheap.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Right or wrong it's seldom necessary to resort to profanity.  It weakens the strong argument, and does nothing to aid the weak one.
Insults go one step further in uselessness.  The insulted will hear the insult only, not the argument accompanying it.  And the insulter loses face amongst the onlookers.
However, we at times come to that rare individual who seeks to insult and badmouth honorable veterans of this country.

Contempt is far too weak a word for what I feel towards that person.
Kaoma, expect mail from Staff.
View Quote

My apologies to the staff and to the decent members of this forum. Double everything I said to the coward and it still ain't strong enough. But I let me temper take over.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I have edited my comments. If the Staff feels further need for me to adjust what I said, just send me a IM.....

Scott

P.S. My apologies again for the choice of language I made.....

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#27]
...well I haven't served, but I hate people who talk trash about soldiers. Do that to the politicians. Soldiers are just performing their duty.

Maybe Kaoma would learn something from this...or not. I did when I posted something selfish right on this board. Thanks to liberty86 for that! (he wouldn't remember that though [:P])

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I let my emotions guide my words. But I have friends I go to sleep every night worrying about. Because they are either in this, or will be. And I also worry for all the faceless, nameless people who stand on the line that I will never know.....

Scott

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top