User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why didn't you tell her to shut the fuck up and get to work? Talking does not equal moving and packing.

It packs the boxes on the truck or it gets the hose again?

Aww man, i just used a variation of that on another post....

As for the gun room. I would be very afraid if strangers handled my weapons. I would be too afraid of someone pocketing a handgun without my knowledge. Now, the question is, how long would it take before you found out if that happened?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#2]
LadyLiberty...thanks for the compliment, however, your avatar has affected me so profoundly that I fear I will become celibate. At least for today....YIKES!!!!

roy d....keep your fang-laden girly parts to yourself
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:02:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here's a poem in Japanese Haiku format:

Hippie libtard bitch
don't touch my fucking firearms
you are not worthy

Here is the more modern style:

Bitch, leave my guns
bend over take it in the buns
I'll pack my own shit from now on
after I pack your shit bent over in the front lawn

Here is a Victorian Era romantic style:

Embattled are we that traveled this path
D'yer lover of incense, hemp and granola
submit y'rself to a shave and a bath

Rifles once blazed, now quietly kept
Ammo once spent, hushed in darkness
When finally freed from bondage, he wept

roy d....not the poet laureate of ARF.com

Oooh, i'm going to steal those for personal use later
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Job well done.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Funny story...  But I'm not sure I would let a moving company pack up my arms room!

Big +1
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Classic
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:23:20 AM EDT
[#7]
"shut up and move that case of 8mm onto the truck!"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Am I the only one who's wondering if she was do-able?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why didn't you tell her to shut the fuck up and get to work? Talking does not equal moving and packing.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#10]
How far away could you smell the patchouli(sp?) or pot on her?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You decide:

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You decide:

www.rockysullivans.com/left_of_the_Dial/art/stills/Randi_big.gif

I'd hit it

ETA: wait, where's the picture of that woman from air america??
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The best part of the day was when they packed up my gun room, which consists of numerous military weapons and many thousands of rounds of ammo.  She got very quiet when she went into the room. After about 10 minutes she blurted out with restrained hostility in typical libtard fashion: "Why do you need all this ammo and guns?" I answered: "To make sure I keep my harmony intact from anyone that wants to take my harmony away". You should have seen the look on her face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. LMAO!!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:13:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

There was at least two of us

roy d
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:19:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The moving company sends over a few people to pack-up my house to prepare me to move. One of them was a girl that was the most extreme libtarded moron that I have ever met in my life. Throughout the day, she keeps trying to talk to me and tells me about all of her hobbies and interests. Here's a few of her projects and interests:

1. She is a poet
2. She is in the process of starting a business that sells "international fruit juices" (with 10% of the proceeds going to save the rain forest).
3. She is writing a paper on "metaphysical circular harmony" (she tried to explain this and it was total BS. Something about how everything on earth follows the harmony of the ocean and sea-shells). She plans to give lectures on this at colleges.

The best part of the day was when they packed up my gun room, which consists of numerous military weapons and many thousands of rounds of ammo.  She got very quiet when she went into the room. After about 10 minutes she blurted out with restrained hostility in typical libtard fashion: "Why do you need all this ammo and guns?" I answered: "To make sure I keep my harmony intact from anyone that wants to take my harmony away". You should have seen the look on her face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. LMAO!!

Man, that's priceless.  I love it.

"She is a poet." --- That's all we needed to know right there.  

CMOS

I like the part of donating 10% percent of the proceeds of a business with a 1% margin; guess she'll make it up in volume, but she's going to need several hundred icky, oil burning tanker trucks.

She's probably been talking to the biker that explained to me how the Harley vibe matches the human vibe, and that is the reason the bike is soooo popular.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:23:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Tell the truth, you made a date with her and then hit it.

So post the pictures already!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:41:09 AM EDT
[#18]
I move my guns.

Period.

I just drove all of mine halfway across the country. The movers would have taken the guns, but not the ammo. I brought both before I knew that, and it wouldn't have mattered.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:24:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe the would like this poem?

Harmony is a warm gun
Harmony is a warm gun
When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know no one can do me no harm
Because Harmony is a warm gun
  -Yes it is.

GM
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:27:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was she hot though? Did she bring any international juices?

LOL!!! No juice.

Not hot at all. She had lots of underarm hair too.

Why would you allow such a woman in your house?

I wouldn't allow a femnazi in my house for 10 seconds.  You let her stay there all day?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#21]
This is classic!

I love the harmony line. You should send that into MasterCard!

You should have said...

"It puts the guns in the boxes."

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:32:26 AM EDT
[#22]
^
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I almost forgot the best part of the day. When is was time to leave, THE STUPID LIBTARD HAD LOST HER CAR KEYS! After 30 minutes of looking through my house, she can't find them and thinks they may have dropped into one of the boxes she packed (they packed maybe 75 boxes). She wants to start unpacking them to look for her keys. I'm like : "No fooking way are you going to unpack 75 boxes that all of you guys spent all day packing! Get a locksmith!" Then she thinks maybe she threw away her keys in the garbage by mistake. So she dumps out my week-old stinky garbage in the yard and sifts through it all, and can't find the keys (I loved watching this!!!--LOL!!!!). Then she says maybe the keys are in her pocketbook, which she locked in the trunk. FOOKING DUH!!!! So I get a wire-hanger and unlock her car for her. BINGO!!! Keys in pocketbook. She tries to leave without putting the garbage back in the can. Then I'm like: "You don't plan to leave without putting that garbage back in the can, do ya?".  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! So she does it. LMAO!!!!

A true KODAK moment  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Okay, great stories, but I've seen you type the above at least twice already.

What does "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" stand for?

If you answered "nothing," you are correct!

Perhaps you meant "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" or simply "LOL!"  ?

edited to add: your stories really were great, though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:52:05 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm surprised such a person would even touch a weapon.

I'm surprised anyone would allow such a person to touch a weapon.

Good story though.

She probably called the cops and told them you were moving an arsenal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:00:06 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Okay, great stories, but I've seen you type the above at least twice already.

What does "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" stand for?

If you answered "nothing," you are correct!

Perhaps you meant "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" or simply "LOL!"  ?

edited to add: your stories really were great, though.

"LOLOLOLOLOL!" simply means continous and longer "LOL". Aren't we allowed to create new internet lingo and emoticons?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:03:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Originally Posted ByTacticalStrat:

Not hot at all. She had lots of underarm hair too.

Even I have some standards
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:09:44 AM EDT
[#28]
sweet.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Dude, you should have worn your tin foil helmet and full battle gear, and  worn your sidewarm/ carried your AR the entire time they where in your house. Watch them intently and every few minutes go look out the windows binoculars and all.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top