BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Leftover steak?  WTF?

Unless you started with a whole cow, you just failed meat 101.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Chilli with beans
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Cut it up, and fry it with some onions and peppers and slap it in a large tortilla shell with some rice and beans and cheese, smother with El Yucatero hot sauce and enjoy!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Can of mushroom gravy (or regular gravy plus a can of mushrooms), heated up (on the stove, preferably)

brown/wild rice

Slice leftover steak into thin strips, nuke on a plate for 30s, serve with gravy over rice with vegetables of choice on the side.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What is this thing you speak of called "Left Over Steak"???????

I am also having trouble with this.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I usually slice it paper thin and saute it with onion, garlic and butter. Then I crack a few eggs in it and scramble it all together after adding coarse-ground pepper and kosher salt. Top this with a little cheese and drink some dark roast to make a great breakfast.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top