Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:06:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
so we're all up, who wants to talk?  I'm bored, not one call all shift  but I guess that's good, means no one has needed me

That reminds me , my sister is on tonight , I should send her an email.....
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:08:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Here
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm here only 45 min into a new day.

Now I want Salmon.

Well I can't eat them all. Come on up and take what you want.

Sweet!!

According to randmcnally it's only about a 60 hour drive to Anchorage. I'm on the way where do I go from Anchorage.

South

Nice I'm going to make it less than 60 hours.

So your saying maybe I should fly?

Hell no, Do the drive. Have you checked the cost of extra baggage on your return flight.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Insomnia.

I'm here.  

Isn't it fun?

So far, I'm having a better time than when the day crew is on.  Windows are open, hear coyotes and screech owls.  Some cloud cover, 63 degrees, sun up in about 90 minutes.

I probably will go ahead and stay up all day.  Probably be loopy by tomorrow night.  

Delirium FTW!!

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:10:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:10:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

< snip>

Hell no, Do the drive. Have you checked the cost of extra baggage on your return flight.

Be a man ..... Walk !!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:10:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here

I was wondering when you would show up, how's your night been going?  I've had nothing all night
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:10:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
so we're all up, who wants to talk?  I'm bored, not one call all shift  but I guess that's good, means no one has needed me

What's the E-addy? I'd also like to send her one.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:12:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm here only 45 min into a new day.

Now I want Salmon.

Well I can't eat them all. Come on up and take what you want.

Sweet!!

According to randmcnally it's only about a 60 hour drive to Anchorage. I'm on the way where do I go from Anchorage.

South

Actually, you're right. Trying to come home with 100+lbs of salmon, about 400+lbs of moose, and a couple hundred pounds of other critters could get expensive.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:12:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok....  but it ends @ThomastonPD  
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:13:35 AM EDT
[#11]
My co-worker keeps falling asleep and has missed two sample drops so far. I, however, have decided to stop covering for him, and instead simply wake him up and tell him that a sample just dropped. I am sure he does not appreciate this, but he shouldn't be falling asleep; I never do
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awww never mind,
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:14:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
My co-worker keeps falling asleep and has missed two sample drops so far. I, however, have decided to stop covering for him, and instead simply wake him up and tell him that a sample just dropped. I am sure he does not appreciate this, but he shouldn't be falling asleep; I never do

Meth....
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:15:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awww never mind,

Sorry bro.....

( She is fairly happily married too....... )
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:15:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

< snip>

Be a man ..... Walk !!!!

Well that should take care of the 15lbs or so I'm trying to lose.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:15:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How's the lab?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"Sample dropped" sounds like you are waiting for a guy to torque a cable......

"Mister Wilkins sample just dropped and he flushed it while you were sleeping"
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:22:24 AM EDT
[#18]
I love my cops!  One of them just swung in here to drop me off a coffee
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:23:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Jesus, I just kicked my cat in the head
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:23:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:23:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Ummmm ok.

Any reason?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Dunkin Donuts? cause if it Dunkin donuts I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

Nearest Dunkin is 3 hours from here... Hell after growing up in a town of 30,000 with 10 of them.

Oh well riding back next week .... a whole week of all the Dunkin I can handle.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I hope it was an accident
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:26:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nearest Dunkin is 3 hours from here... Hell after growing up in a town of 30,000 with 10 of them.

Yup, Large Iced, light and sweet
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:26:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I was laying down on the bed and then when I went to get up I swung my leg out like the ninja I am and my cat got clobbered.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I was laying down on the bed and then when I went to get up I swung my leg out like the ninja I am and my cat got clobbered.

I LOL'd
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.... I hate you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here

I was wondering when you would show up, how's your night been going?  I've had nothing all night

Not to much, old person just called reporting a home invasion.  Turns out it was the son-in-law and daughter staying the night because it's the festival in town.

Got a road rage report earlier.  Other than that notta.

Guys are all catching up on reports from last night.  It was hell here last night.

ETA: I'm kinda excited someone here was actually wondering when I was gunna show up lmao.

w00t I'm a somebody.

aksig, how come you aren't playing some COD4?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.... I hate you.

Coffee

Shit is HORRID!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here

Not to much, old person just called reporting a home invasion.  Turns out it was the son-in-law and daughter staying the night because it's the festival in town.

Guys are all catching up on reports from last night.  It was hell here last night.

Get your bike back in shape yet?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:33:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

Yeah.... I hate you.

Coffee

Shit is HORRID!

COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:34:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Man, slow nights are killing the wallet, nothing to do but surf the internet and shop  Just bought my planes ticket to go home in August, now I'm shoppign for new luggage, and just bought a new cell phone  tomorrow night I'm leaving the plastic at home!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here

I don't wanna talk about it.

It's still sitting at the Harley shop.  I told them to put a tire on it, put a windshield on it and let me ride the damn thing.  I'll bring it back this winter to get the cosmetic shit done on it.

Still waiting.

I'm going over there to raise hell today.  I'm gunna tell them if it doesn't have a  tire and a windshield on it by Wed I'll be here to pick it up and I'll take it someplace where they actually want to work on it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:35:18 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

How's the lab?

I'm getting more hours, at least for another few weeks, then I get a couple of weeks off, then the second year of medschool starts. I only have to work with this particular co-worker on Fridays and weekends; on the other nights, I work with other people, all of whom are much better workers.

Quoted:

"Sample dropped" sounds like you are waiting for a guy to torque a cable......

"Mister Wilkins sample just dropped and he flushed it while you were sleeping"

Close but not quite. I work in the blood lab of a hospital, running tests on blood samples drawn from all the various patients. I don't actually do any draws; the samples are delivered to the lab by a pneumatic tube system, like the one at a bank. They drop out of the tube with a great racket, which is sometimes enough to wake up my coworker - however, he won't realize why he's awake, and he certainly won't go check the tube bin, so I must inform him that one dropped.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:35:36 AM EDT
[#36]
LOL. 3 of my friends are drunk as shit on there way here from the strip so it looks like I gotta go. Have a good night/morning everybody.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:35:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Man, slow nights are killing the wallet, nothing to do but surf the internet and shop  Just bought my planes ticket to go home in August, now I'm shoppign for new luggage, and just bought a new cell phone  tomorrow night I'm leaving the plastic at home!

Don't worry the computer will probably have the number saved in the cache for you
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Rookie, you don't have you CC# memorized yet?

Where is "home"?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here

It's still sitting at the Harley shop.  I told them to put a tire on it, put a windshield on it and let me ride the damn thing.  I'll bring it back this winter to get the cosmetic shit done on it.

Still waiting.

I'm going over there to raise hell today.  I'm gunna tell them if it doesn't have a  tire and a windshield on it by Wed I'll be here to pick it up and I'll take it someplace where they actually want to work on it.

Sux man.... gotta go for a ride when you get it back....

Riding the Night Train back to Connecticut next week
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I have my credit-card number memorized (I don't use it that much, but I have a good memory ), but I'd never dare type it in while I'm at work. Never know what kind of tech-support people might be watching what you type - same reason I use jobrelatedstuff.com rather than the main address, heh.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:37:23 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry the computer will probably have the number saved in the cache for you

I think I just spent more in 20 mins online than I MADE working the weekend shift
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:38:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I just spent more in 20 mins online than I MADE working the weekend shift

You know there are groups for that right?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:38:34 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't that a bitch.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:39:21 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
<snip>

Still waiting.

What Stealership you got it at?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:39:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Live in CT now, but "home" is Ohio, taking the kiddo home for a week to see family. . .i LOVE going home for a VISIT, but love coming back here where it's quiet and there is no drama!  Flying outta Boston, the drive to the airport is longer than the flight
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:39:49 AM EDT
[#46]
don't go!

you will miss my ms paint recreation of my norwegian ninja skills!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Live in CT now, but "home" is Ohio, taking the kiddo home for a week to see family. . .i LOVE going home for a VISIT, but love coming back here where it's quiet and there is no drama!  Flying outta Boston, the drive to the airport is longer than the flight

Funny , thats how I feel about Connecticut.....

Why not BDL? HATE driving to Boston, but not as much as JFK. I will drive rather then fly to JFK. It is almost faster.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:41:27 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Still waiting.

Your IM's are turned off.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:42:16 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Still waiting.

Your IM's are turned off.

Work computer... sorry ,

Emails work

( those IT guys are bastages)
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top