[#1]
Jack Town Baby!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jack Town Baby!
View Quote

Wasted a page 2 on that when Dindus are to be said?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:38:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Jacksonians gonna Jackson.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This shit is hard to believe. She thinks it's ok that he is out robbing homes and stealing. Fucking amazing.
View Quote

actually, it's not that uncommon of an attitude amongst shit heads...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:43:57 AM EDT
[#6]
That Bell Curve book seems more and more plausible the more I skim GD.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:44:55 AM EDT
[#7]
If people spent more time raising children than making fuck trophies this wouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Authentic Frontier Gibberish
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:54:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Still nothing on Jessica Chambers though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:54:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:58:19 AM EDT
[#11]
His defense is fucked
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:59:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
the cameraman seems fixated on her bosom
View Quote

Near her fucking navel  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:37:16 AM EDT
[#13]
God I hate when people talk like that. I couldn't make it through the video.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That is pretty hilarious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Sounds like a 0 speach .....

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Sorry, it reminded me of this book I'm currently reading...lemme find the quote...scrolling....here it is.

Italian-Sicilian immigrants were forced to accept jobs no other immigrants wanted: ragpicker, chimney sweep, garbage salvager, ditchdigger - anything to get started. In the South, where recently freed slaves were less than enthusiastic about their tasks, Italians were thrilled to find any work. Richard Gambino wrote: “Italian labor seemed like a God-sent solution to replace both nigger and mule. The Sicilians worked for low wages and, in contrast to the blacks’ resentment, seemed overjoyed to be able to make the little money paid them.’'
Not even trying to be racist but this story struck me as funny. White land owners were like "well, slavery is over we're going to have to pay you now" and the black dudes were like "no thanks, we're done working, going to try something different." So they had to hire white dudes fresh off the boat.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
"My baby been doin' some shit, but my baby dindu that shit."

Fuck her and her ilk.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Just another day in Jackson, sadly.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Still nothing on Jessica Chambers though.
View Quote

that has to simmer more, then it will get solved and announced/buried in the local rag on Page 22, 2 paragraphs at most.  And loser smartasses will just say "meh...she hung with the wrong crowd".
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Big but saggy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#20]
"I know my son I been dealin' with him since he was 11 years old".
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Jesus wept.
View Quote

He has long since left town.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Why do I have the urge to smack both her and her worthless spawn upside the head with a baseball bat?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

So when are you up for re-election?

Well, thanks to that lady's big mouth, I would say her son's defence is fucked. The son was already ousted as a criminal. The prosecutor is going to have fun with this one.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I understand she would only talk if her face was not shown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand she would only talk if her face was not shown.

Hair must not been did.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, the commentary from the mom is disturbing and sad.  We are def circling the drain.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My baby did sumpin but he don't do dat
View Quote

THERE it is.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah why did it have to stay on her big old nasty titties?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This shit is hard to believe. She thinks it's ok that he is out robbing homes and stealing. Fucking amazing.
View Quote

This is where we are at with way too many of these people.
And more are pumped out daily.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Is is my system or is the sound very low on that vid. I had both the Youtube sound turned all the way up and my computer speakers also.

ETA
FBHO and all his "sons".
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:snipped . . .

Sorry, it reminded me of this book I'm currently reading...lemme find the quote...scrolling....here it is.

Not even trying to be racist but this story struck me as funny. White land owners were like "well, slavery is over we're going to have to pay you now" and the black dudes were like "no thanks, we're done working, going to try something different." So they had to hire white dudes fresh off the boat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:snipped . . .

Italian-Sicilian immigrants were forced to accept jobs no other immigrants wanted: ragpicker, chimney sweep, garbage salvager, ditchdigger - anything to get started. In the South, where recently freed slaves were less than enthusiastic about their tasks, Italians were thrilled to find any work. Richard Gambino wrote: “Italian labor seemed like a God-sent solution to replace both nigger and mule. The Sicilians worked for low wages and, in contrast to the blacks’ resentment, seemed overjoyed to be able to make the little money paid them.’'

Above in red pretty much sums up the whole thing for me, and the kicker is there is nothing, NOTHING, that can be done to change it in that certain segment of the population.  I don't get it.  It is like a personality trait.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, basically "My baby dindu nuffin even when he didu sumfin"?
View Quote

Whuffo you gotta use that offensive, blatantly racist term?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#32]
<Meatloaf>
I would do anything for cash
But I dindu dat

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#33]
If they could only melt him down and pour him back in his momma's twat
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:19:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I wish liberals had to live around people like this, I doubt they would worship them and their culture like they do.
View Quote

maybe we need to offer a special bonus check to welfare recipients that agree to spay/neutering

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:55:52 PM EDT
[#35]
I feel dumber having listened to that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:21:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, basically "My baby dindu nuffin even when he didu sumfin"?
View Quote

ROFL
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:38:31 AM EDT
[#37]
I couldn't get past the first minute of that crap.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:49:25 AM EDT
[#38]
I don't think he had anything to do with it. He was like tree skeets over. He might be a burrger but he aint shoot no gun.
She's been knowing him since he was 11 so I think she knows what he do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:54:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And liberals. My family always told me not to shoot home invaders or muggers because they're after property and don't want to hurt me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Jacksonians gonna Jackson.
View Quote

This.

Jackson is a disaster, no way to save that city from itself.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#41]

308 junkie will be along shortly to tell us it is the white mans fault.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hmm.  I would've thought this was a MedicFrost or tc2k11 blatant racism trolling thread based off the title.  

Guess it's one of the #whiteprivilege statistics type threads.
View Quote

Gibberish, you speak it fluently.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Ebonics is a fine language, obviously you have never studied it.  

Quoted:
God I hate when people talk like that. I couldn't make it through the video.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Its a good thing his defense will have her to testify on his location during the homicide.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:17:44 AM EDT
[#45]

The three teenagers are accused of shooting Carolyn Temple during a robbery Jan. 7 in front of her boyfriend's Belhaven home. Temple died late Monday night.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's OK because of slavery. Didn't you get the memo?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Ah yes. We are very proud of our enriched cultural diversity in the bold new city of Jackson. This is why every "economic development plan", presented by whichever snake oil salesman bought the mayors office, is met with hysterical laughter from the last of the tax base hauling ass out of Detroit, MS.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Obviously, he wouldn't steal a gun he encountered while burglarizing.  Scruples, you see.

I'm not criminologist, but I see burglary by young people as a feeder crime to later crimes like murder.  

Similar to how torturing animals while young is commonly seen with serial killers.

Once someone gets comfortable crossing "the line" they get more comfortable going farther and farther from it.  IMO.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Want to bet that he grew up on taxpayer funds ?
View Quote

I think he also grew up "supplementing his income" with side activities.

He's an entrepreneur.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#50]
has anyone dindu yet?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top