Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are the odds the Les is in Maize and Blue next season
View Quote

Well, it sure is looking like Hoke is gonna get canned.  If Michigan throws enough money at him, he'll leave.  I'm just not sure Michigan is that stupid.

Yeah I know, Miles has done well here.  But I think at this point he's proven he's not going to get us to another championship game.  His insistence on establishing the run before the pass is catching up with him.  He doesn't realize that you can use either one to open it up for the other.  He brings in a good offensive coach and then doesn't let him call the plays.  His offensive philosophy is the same as Cholly Mac's (God rest that good man's soul).

Les Miles' offense is mind bogglingly stupid.

LC
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

LSU isn't going to be anywhere near the top of the SEC West when it's all said and done for. A four loss regular season is EASILY within reach.
View Quote
Sadly, I agree... However, I am REALLY interested in Saturdays game. I want to see Harris sink or swim

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:13:05 AM EDT
[#4]
They aren't going to can Miles anytime soon. Even throwing out his championship at LSU he is the winngest football coach in LSU history as well as the winningest  FBS coach over the last decade.
Trust me every time Miles gets a raise or an extension this is brought up at the TAF meeting more than any championship, SEC championships etc...and since they pay the bills do the math.

Remember Miles got a raise and extension based on the rumor that Michigan was talking to him. I'm sure he could get fired or LSU refuse to  up his contract to match someone else but I can't imagine how many loses it would take in a single season. A lot more than people are probably thinking.

Not to mention under Miles the program has been succesful enough money wises they now donate close to $10 million to the university annualy on top of being self suficient.

I don't care for him, never have. But those are the things that people look at that hire and fire coaches inside the TAF.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Game on....Here we go
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Well it's poop so far......2:50 in the first and we loosing by17.....and not letting da kid throw it.......
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Well it's poop so far......2:50 in the first and we loosing by17.....and not letting da kid throw it.......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

------This is frustrating

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#8]
So the kid threw it and bammmmm touchdown
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I need help.  I am watching the game, following this thread and following Scoreboard on Tiger Droppings.  I need help.

...and thank you Miles for finally letting Harris throw it!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So the kid threw it and bammmmm touchdown

View Quote
FUCK YEA. Miles UN-fucking-chain Harris!!!

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I need help.  I am watching the game, following this thread and following Scoreboard on Tiger Droppings.  I need help.

...and thank you Miles for finally letting Harris throw it!
View Quote
That sir is dedication

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#12]
FUCK!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FUCK!!
View Quote

Geaux LSU defense. Oh wait.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Now we need a stop.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Auburn looks really good.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Yea, they are, Harris back up. Let's see what plays he gets

And.....more runs......
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#17]
What the fuck. Is miles seriously setting up the kid? Lead with a god dam pass not 3rd and long when EVERYONE knows a pass is comming

WHAT THA FUCK
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If it means Les Miles will finally get canned, then
View Quote

First post fuking nailed it. Lose em all. Idgaf as long as that dumb fuck and his dyke wife go to Michigan.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#19]
WHAT IN THA SERIOUS FUCK!!!!

3 straight runs when the run is not working.....

Miles needs to pull his thumb out of his own ass and PLAY TO HIS TEAMS STRENGTH!!!

Edited: drunk angry text corrections

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
WHAT IN THA SERIOUS FUCK!!!!

3 straight runs when the run is not working.....

Miles needs to pull his thumb out of his own ass and PLAY TO HIS TREAMS STRENGTH!!!

View Quote

Shoot we have the best oline at LSU evar!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#21]
And now that miles has fucked with Harris pchycologicaly NOW he get him to throw.....

At least we got a sac
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Auburn is delivering an epic ass-raping.

Miles' excellent time management skillz were on display again just before halftime.
View Quote

You make the mistake in thinking that this simple fuck knows what city he is in much less how much time is on the clock. May fuck be upon him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#24]
They're so awesome that I quit watching before halftime. I'm destroying a bottle of Pappy while binge watching Entourage and waiting on the pizza to arrive.

And having flown Miles around a few times back during my stint in Oklahoma I can say that he's a toolbag. I've flown tons of actual celebrities more down to earth than him.

RC
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#25]
We suck so bad. Can't make a tackle on defense, can't get any yardage on offense. Sheesh.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

We suck so bad. Can't make a tackle on defense, can't get any yardage on offense. Sheesh.
View Quote
I too stopped watching at half time.... Made me puke. He destroyed Harris' confidence by forcing the run. THEN makes him throw after we were down 2-3 td's. He set the kid up for failure.  And succeded
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:57:28 AM EDT
[#27]
LSU"s party ended last week.  They're in deep shit now. Les has been lucky, now he'll shift to a we need this year to build on for next year. That goofy bastard.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Anybody think Les is screwing up on purpose so when Michigan comes calling again, LSU will say "go"?  I know there are plenty who want him gone, while the other half swears he's a good coach and asks who else is out there to take his place.  I know another who says he's a good coach, but stuck in the 80s with play calling.  Who knows...LSU lost a lot of key players and does need to time to rebuild.  It was difficult to watch the beating last night.  My only consolation is the Rebels (or whatever they are called these days) took down the Tide.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#29]
So after this last LSU game. I rescind my offer to trade muschamp for les miles.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top