Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
466 Posts....
Join date 2011.

View Quote
The milk has expired but no one will take out the trash.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:13:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Right is being marginalized,   when you have no power you are just token opposition,  they laugh and treat you accordingly.    Soon someone will say just that,    stfu and go stand over there.    This will get worse.
View Quote

Sort of like how the colonists were treated by their british overlords.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
466 Posts....
Join date 2011.

There is no cure for herpes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I think a large amount of people are waiting to see if the Justice system is really as corrupt as we think it is.
This hinges on the sentences/verdicts of the Rittenhouse case and the vast majority of Jan6 cases.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see they are finally starting to pay attention to this for all the good it does.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What is? Being charged with a felony for storming the Capitol? We're way too soft on crime.
View Quote

Well, bless your heart.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:21:01 AM EDT
[#7]
The right is populated with paper tigers. Plain and simple. Nobody ever believed that the right would get meaningfully called out on it either but here we are and reality is the proof.

Years of bluster and chest thumping. Decades of bluster and chest thumping.

This place is a glowing beacon on the hill of hollow bravado, savage memes and meaningless internet bluster.

We have a few stand outs but only a few. The vast majority on the right have been conquered by the same ideology that they have claimed for years were the soft ones in society. As it turns out, that's 100% backwards.

Future generations will hold this one with the highest degree of contempt and deservedly so.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:26:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Capitol Breach Cases with charges and current disposition.

Most Wanted List with some video.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
is it publicly known how many citizens are being held over this event?
View Quote

And what the exact charges are?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#10]
They'll get a "tenner" or a "quarter" and history will just repeat itself.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Are these the political prisoners that were offered plea deals and said FU, let's go to trial?

Even then I can't hardly fathom why they would still be held without bond when convicted felons with long rap sheets and charged with yet again another felony in DC are let go on a personal recognizance (PR) bond.

I figure they are still holding them to keep them away from the media.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The right is populated with paper tigers. Plain and simple. Nobody ever believed that the right would get meaningfully called out on it either but here we are and reality is the proof.

This place is a glowing beacon on the hill of hollow bravado, savage memes and meaningless internet bluster.

We have a few stand outs but only a few. The vast majority on the right have been conquered by the same ideology that they have claimed for years were the soft ones in society. As it turns out, that's 100% backwards.

Future generations will hold this one with the highest degree of contempt and deservedly so.

View Quote

I think you're mistaken.
At this point it's not yet hit the point of fight or die, we have lives, family, and a set of morals that preclude us from becoming the savages you seem to want us to be.
Our fore fathers were serious and steadfast men, when the time came to do the dirty work, they did it.
The time is growing near, but really not yet here.

And by the way, for all your bluster and bravado, what exactly have you done?
You're so quick to point out what you think needs to be done BY OTHERS all while sitting comfortably behind your keyboard.

You feeling the urge, step on up, or shut up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's a shame this website is anti-Founding Fathers and we can't discuss in their own words what they advised us to do in this exact situation
View Quote

Gaslighting via ownership and moderation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#14]
We're indoctrinated from kindergarten to adulthood into a belief system that paints the people holding the folks as the good guys, and measures your goodness by how compliant you are with the rules they create.

After 2020 we all know what a real riot is, and we also know how frequently the feds lie.
So much more needs to happen before a majority is jarred out of their programming.
(rhetorical question, don't answer 0
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Why is that cop filming with his cell phone at 1:04:15?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are these the political prisoners that were offered plea deals and said FU, let's go to trial?

Even then I can't hardly fathom why they would still be held without bond when convicted felons with long rap sheets and charged with yet again another felony in DC are let go on a personal recognizance (PR) bond.

View Quote

In Harris County we are letting litteral murderers bond out just about every day.  Several have been picked up for addition violent acts or new murders while out.

It is fucking insanity.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:58:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I saw at least one gun charge and a few vandalism and assault charges. The rest all have the same "contempt of Congress" charge list.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They'll get a "tenner" or a "quarter" and history will just repeat itself.
View Quote

I understand that reference, Comrade.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ripped and zipped for posterity, and watching now.

Initial thoughts: I want everyone to understand what we're up against here. Some may think that the Biden administration is just another corrupt cadre of democrats. IT ISN'T. Biden is being controlled by some of the most vile scum on this earth, communists, totalitarians, literal luciferians, and depopulation enviro-eugenicists. The sum of these wretched parts has created one of the most immoral, disgusting, and evil governments TO EVER EXIST IN HUMAN HISTORY. The closest thing currently in existence to compare it to would be the government of North Korea - however, its aim is not to dominate other nations, or to expand territory, or even to settle past grievances. The aim of this government is inward. YOU and I are its target. This government is acting on globalist interests to remove the stumbling block that America has been to world governance. If this requires purposeful collapse of the country they will put that into motion - and it does, and they are.

They want everyone who ever went to a Trump rally, everyone who ever had a Trump bumper sticker, EVERY REPUBLICAN behind bars just like the J6 crew. Actually what they really want is you dead, but they haven't figured out how to justify that just yet, so they'll settle for imprisonment and vaccination. I wish they would just come out and say that everyone who didn't vote for Biden is an enemy of the state, but again, we aren't far enough along the road to tyranny yet. We'll see how ballsy they get with the "republican domestic terrorist" social media dragnet, and I think they're going to go balls to the fucking wall. Why the hell not? They're hell bent for total control anyway and so far they've barely felt a speed bump of resistance - the right has stood down every time, reluctant to prove them right that we're violent.

The country's over. The normalcy you see every day is a crumbling facade, delicate as pillars of ash - with the slightest touch, untold amounts of chaos will engulf this nation, and they WANT it to be so. Hopefully after the left purposely runs America into the ground, some sort of counter-revolution will spring up in the red states and lead us out of this mess and back to some semblance of freedom and self-determination. For now, final preps. What's coming will redefine biblical.
View Quote

Very good post,  political prisoners are here so what's next ?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:04:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What is? Being charged with a felony for storming the Capitol? We're way too soft on crime.
View Quote

Even the fucking UN is starting to think this is Venezuela type bullshit.  Trespassing as a felony charge? In a public owned venue none the less.  GTFO of here with this bullshit….
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Even the fucking UN is starting to think this is Venezuela type bullshit.  Trespassing as a felony charge? In a public owned venue none the less.  GTFO of here with this bullshit….
View Quote

The supposed ultra conservative but boot-licking statist troll is on the clock,    whose clock is anybody's guess.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
466 Posts....
Join date 2011.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this pisses me off.

Its an affront to the most basic of human rights.

466 Posts....
Join date 2011.

Just don't feed them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#23]
36 peeps still in the hoosegow
List of (mostly) political prisoners:

ALAM, Zachary Jordan
BIGGS, Joseph Randall
BROCKHOFF, Nicholas James
CAMARGO, Samuel
CHRESTMAN, William
COFFMAN, Lonnie Leroy
CURZIO, Michael Thomas
DONOHOE, Charles
DRESCH, Karl
FAIRLAMB, Scott Kevin
HALE-CUSANELLI, Timothy Louis
HARRELSON, Kenneth
JENKINS, Shane
KHATER, Julian Elie
LANG, Edward Jacob
LANGUERAND, Nicholas
LOPATIC Sr, Michael John
MCGREW, James Burton
MCHUGH, Sean Michael
MCKELLOP, Jeffrey
MELLIS, Jonathan Gennaro (aka, Jon Gennaro)
MEREDITH Jr., Cleveland Grover
MINK, Jorden Robert
MUNAFO, Jonathan J.
NICHOLS, Ryan Taylor
NORDEAN, Ethan (aka Rufio Panman)
PEZZOLA, Dominic (aka Spaz, aka Spazzo, Aka Spazzolini)
PRESLEY, Ronnie Bryan
REFFITT, Guy Wesley
REHL, Zachary
SANDLIN, Ronald L.
SIBICK, Thomas
STAGER, Peter
TANIOS, George
WHITTON, Jack Wade
WORRELL, Christopher
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I saw at least one gun charge and a few vandalism and assault charges. The rest all have the same "contempt of Congress" charge list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Walking around picketing a capitol building, sometimes entering, then standing around, aiding and abetting other tourists, while impeding the ingress and egress of restricted capitol buildings and grounds by official justice and congresspersons, engaging in acts of civil disordering, in contempt of an official proceeding within restricted buildings and/ or on restricted adjacent grounds, without lawful authority.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

a 'restricted' public venue
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:27:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the PD in charge suspended officers for letting people in and directing them around the building.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#29]

they should declare their pronouns.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If they really did torture these people they will murder them too.  There is no way they torture them and then let them live to yell the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First they'll be torturing Jan 6 protestors... next they'll start creating government orphanages run by pedophiles, specifically for the children of "terrorists". Just like they did East Germany and in the UK.

The message will be clear... oppose the government, and they will torture you, and force your kids to be watched over by predators.

If they really did torture these people they will murder them too.  There is no way they torture them and then let them live to yell the story.

It won’t be torture the way the typical idiot understands it, it will be solitary confinement and maybe sleep deprivation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this pisses me off.

Its an affront to the most basic of human rights.

I am looking forward to you being banned.  This post is made to elicit negative responses.

I got a talking to for calling out trolling before but you take it too far. I am willing to risk it to call you out. You are destructive to the site and rational conversation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think you're mistaken.
At this point it's not yet hit the point of fight or die, we have lives, family, and a set of morals that preclude us from becoming the savages you seem to want us to be.
Our fore fathers were serious and steadfast men, when the time came to do the dirty work, they did it.

You're so quick to point out what you think needs to be done BY OTHERS all while sitting comfortably behind your keyboard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're mistaken.

I didn't say I want you or anyone else to be anything, did I? I called it like I see it and the proof of what I said is overwhelming.

As for what I've done? How about you look in your mirror and ask yourself that. Be accountable to yourself. As of now, based on your reply, your best course of "action" is being a spectator.

And what bluster and bravado have I stated? If you're going to claim it, quote me on it or shut your mouth.

I made no suggestions for anyone else to do anything. I stated very observable facts. Facts you didn't like but facts they are. If all this isn't clear to you at this point, if you remain unconvinced that the Republic is currently being destroyed, I have zero confidence anything said here will convince a guy like you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:49:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Naw man, you’re acting like it’s a call to arms and when questioned on it backpedal.
You’re so concerned, post less do more.

Your own words …

View Quote

You talk a lot of smack about people you know nothing about, from heavy hitters, to average people like me on this site, you have no idea the caliber and ability of any on this site, yet you act like you’re the only one that cares.

As I said, nut up or shut up.

I made no suggestions for anyone else to do anything. I stated very observable facts.
View Quote
View Quote

No you’re pitiful “ASSumptions” are quite evident.

Once again, if I’m a waste in your eyes, that’s fine, step on up and lead the way.
By example since you’re the man with a plan.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Naw man, you're acting like it's a call to arms and when questioned on it backpedal.
You're so concerned, post less do more.

Your own words

You talk a lot of smack about people you know nothing about, from heavy hitters, to average people like me on this site, you have no idea the caliber and ability of any on this site, yet you act like you're the only one that cares.

No you're pitiful "ASSumptions" are quite evident.

Once again, if I'm a waste in your eyes, that's fine, step on up and lead the way.
By example since you're the man with a plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Naw man, you're acting like it's a call to arms and when questioned on it backpedal.
You're so concerned, post less do more.

Your own words

You talk a lot of smack about people you know nothing about, from heavy hitters, to average people like me on this site, you have no idea the caliber and ability of any on this site, yet you act like you're the only one that cares.

I made no suggestions for anyone else to do anything. I stated very observable facts.

No you're pitiful "ASSumptions" are quite evident.

Once again, if I'm a waste in your eyes, that's fine, step on up and lead the way.
By example since you're the man with a plan.

You're simply making things up again. I made no such call to arms nor implied it. That's far from the only course of action.

I stated an opinion based on very repetitive and observable facts. Facts I'm not happy about however facts have no obligation to make me, you or anyone else happy. You made inaccurate inferences and claimed things I never stated. When asked to quote where these things were stated by me, you produced nothing because they don't exist.

Let me be perfectly clear. The vast majority on this site are playing for the same team and I believe that includes you and I. I have nothing against you. I don't know you and likewise you don't know me. I've been around here longer than most and as such I simply made statements that align entirely with very observable reality.

If you'd care to clarify where the visible, meaningful resolve is in not allowing this country to be destroyed, I'm all ears. There would seem to be ample cause at this point for some such visibility and I'm seeing little to nothing. Maybe I'm just frustrated, but then again maybe my assessment is in fact correct. I can say with 100% certainty that the destruction of this country as it was founded is well under way, right now.

Unlike many on the left, most of us actually have skin in the game. Families, property, jobs and so on. It's easy to fill streets of cities with those that have no skin in the game, contributed nothing, nothing to risk and we've all seen what that looks like. I don't expect the rest of us to behave like that, but we're rapidly approaching a time where further inaction is a guaranteed recipe for absolute defeat and the stakes couldn't be higher.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

21'ers. Giving 13'ers a run for the money.

LC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The commies are winning.

They've won already.

They've shown they're more than willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to get their way.

Our side won't dare get a ticket or say the truth outloud.

Enjoy the ride.

This is the end result of masterbating to muh iNsTiTuTIoNs,  to LARPing as a sheep dog, to populating the agents of the state.

Hell just  last week there was a thread on what a dick head the guy was for not paying court imposed fines.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

You make fun of the left, and there is a lot to make fun of, but really having the State being Supreme is exactly what a lot of you want.

You just want to be in charge/think you shoukd be in charge, not the leftists, and then all manner of abuse is OK. Well guess what it doesn't work that way

Congrats muh lAw aNd oRdEr cucks. You built this.

21'ers. Giving 13'ers a run for the money.

LC
He probably was a '13er.  Gotta be a retread.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Personally, I think a large amount of people are waiting to see if the Justice system is really as corrupt as we think it is.
This hinges on the sentences/verdicts of the Rittenhouse case and the vast majority of Jan6 cases.
View Quote

Both by the way they were/are being held before trial is showing our justice system is corrupted. At the most the 1/6 protesters could be charged with is misdemeanor trespassing or maybe vandalism/malicious mischief. Both are usually booked then released on a OR bond or maybe $500 bond. Not to be held without bail, in solitary and then mistreated and not allowed to meet with their attorneys.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:47:00 AM EDT
[#37]
We asked for this after 9/11.  This is the inevitable result of what we demanded.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is the end result of masterbating to muh iNsTiTuTIoNs,  to LARPing as a sheep dog, to populating the agents of the state.

Hell just  last week there was a thread on what a dick head the guy was for not paying court imposed fines.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

You make fun of the left, and there is a lot to make fun of, but really having the State being Supreme is exactly what a lot of you want.

You just want to be in charge/think you shoukd be in charge, not the leftists, and then all manner of abuse is OK. Well guess what it doesn't work that way

Congrats muh lAw aNd oRdEr cucks. You built this.

View Quote

Join date/post count...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Accused of trespass: Reps Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Louie Gohmert blocked from entering DC jail while trying to visit accused January 6 rioters

Video

A group of House Republicans were accused of trespass by a detention facility in Washington D.C. while trying to visit some of the people held over the January 6 Capitol riots.

Louie Gohmert, Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar and Marjorie Taylor Greene attempted to visit some of those arrested following the unrest in the capital.

Footage showed Gohmert, of Texas, and Greene, of Georgia, being intercepted by a guard while they tried to enter the building.

The pair were told they were obstructing the entrance to the facility, and Greene told the group she has 'great concerns' if the attitude is any indication of how they're treating their prisoners inside, Mediaite reported.

Gohmert said: 'If they can consider us trespassers — [we] fund this facility, have top-secret clearance...

'We do inspect facilities, and I've never, ever — in the years I've been in Congress — ever run into an issue like this until this administration took over.'

More than 535 people have been charged in taking part in the January 6 violence

More
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Very good post,  political prisoners are here so what's next ?
View Quote

Revolutions tend to start when the Bastille is stormed and the prisoners set free.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Wow
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#42]
I must admit the wife and I are in bunker mentality. It's almost as if all our past heroic elders died for nothing. How we came to a place where criminals gained control of the US is alarming to say the least.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

a 'restricted' public venue
View Quote

Yeah I remember when they put up the plexi barricades and Harry Reid  was overheard saying “good, now we don’t have to smell them!”

Back when I was younger, you could move around the Capitol relatively unabated, I even got to go down in the tunnels.  My dad was a big 2A advocate and would go meet with reps in person all the time. He lived in DC for awhile.  This was back before Congress held all this contempt for Americans and they behaved like civil servants.  Now the hubris and seriousness they take themselves with, lol…they’re living parodies.  Even if they were torturing me, I’d likely be chuckling the whole time because I just cannot take them seriously.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We asked for this after 9/11.  This is the inevitable result of what we demanded.
View Quote

I never demanded shit, especially that garbage Patriot Act…I opposed it originally and have fought against reauthorization every expiration…
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#45]
When 3 members of congress are accused of trespassing by a federal employee at a federal facility detaining US citizens, the answer should be "arrest us."
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
is it publicly known how many citizens are being held over this event?
View Quote

I don't pay attention to news much, but I'd like to know how many are being held, what they're being charged with, where they're held, and what their trial dates are.

The Dems and media are the same thing, otherwise there would be riots in this country. Political prisoners in the US? GTFO! But here we are.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's at least one that's already plead guilty, IIRC.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There's at least one that's already plead guilty, IIRC.
View Quote

There’s gonna be plenty getting bad legal advice…
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I've been local LE for 25 years. I'm TERRIFIED of the Feds and what they are doing. I don't trust Fed LE or the DOJ AT ALL anymore.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Profit uber alles.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top