Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:25:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just looking to see if the claim had any merit to it. Didnt post it to get attacked by crazed internet commandos.

No, you posted it to get slapped down by people who heard this tired shit 6 fucking years ago.

Panties in a wad? Seemed like a dupe, googled the subject found two pieces of literature on the matter. Never heard anything of this..So i figured id post the only sensible piece i could find and see if anyone can verify the report.. Turns out it's true. Never implied anything, just asked if it was a dupe.

Yeah, now I'm thinking cyanide. The grammar, spelling, and poor punctuation seem to match.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:36:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't care about the wreck but I will say she does make good MILF material. It even says so in her name.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:47:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I would rather be a passenger in Laura Bush's car than Ted Kennedy's car
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would rather be a passenger in Laura Bush's car than Ted Kennedy's car

Got that right.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
yeah, and once upon a time here was this guy named Young_Blood that was in 75 fights and went to the bad parts of town to pick fights. Turning the channel.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
06'...year of the troll.

Seems to be.  We sure have had a bunch of new lost post "members" posting a lot of shit.  Then, of course, there are the usual suspects.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top