Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

My thoughts:

Drunk asshole with bloody knife lunges at officer by ALL witness accounts-cops and civilians, and is shot and killed and people want to riot? What the fuck?

Agreed it was a good shoot...

Rioters already prone to riot just looking for an excuse to have one...

Exactly.  The first protesters there were shouting "Assassins" and Assassination" which is not something your average day laborer would yell.  Also, the family of the dead guy said they didn't know any of the protesters and the protesters got there before the family did.  These were professional protesters.

I suspect it is the usual illegal immigrant rights protestors. Lots of those in that area, I understand . . . .
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Needs more water cannon.

And clubs and dogs too as far as I'm concerned!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The invasion by uncivilized third world people continues and our weak tolerant politically correct society is powerless to stop it.

The writer won't even say that they are illegal aliens. I hate what America has become.

Yeah, it's pretty funny.  All the MSM stories I have seen use nice words like "Day Laborer" or just "Immigrant".  Who the fuck do they think they're kidding?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Needs more water cannon.

And clubs and dogs too as far as I'm concerned!

They should check 'em all for papers and deport those that are not legal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Needs more water cannon.

Is there a way to hook one up to the sewage lines? I think that would make a pretty succinct point.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Juana Neri, 57, a Mexican immigrant housewife who lives nearby, pushed her grocery bag in a baby stroller past the corner where Jamines was killed.

"It's bad, what the police did, but what's worse is the silly stuff that people were doing here," she said, referring to Monday's violence. "We are not in our country, and with the problems that Hispanic immigrants have these days, it's better not to cause problems."

Look, the mexican 'immigrant' gets it.

Sort of.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Juana Neri, 57, a Mexican immigrant housewife who lives nearby, pushed her grocery bag in a baby stroller past the corner where Jamines was killed.

"It's bad, what the police did, but what's worse is the silly stuff that people were doing here," she said, referring to Monday's violence. "We are not in our country, and with the problems that Hispanic immigrants have these days, it's better not to cause problems."

Look, the mexican 'immigrant' gets it.

Sort of.

The real irony of this is that under Mexico's immigration laws everything that happened in that square was a cause for deportation.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#10]
As a brother of a LAPD Metro officer, I fear los Angeles....

At least there is no OT going on and they are WAY short staffed.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#11]
In some areas of the country the color of the person who was shot matters more than the actual facts of what transpired.

I suppose that would be places where alot of the inhabitants match the color of the alleged "victim"? All the more reason to deport every one we can, before they infect the entire country with their superior "culture"-Rhodesia style.......

Note to self- Train Harder.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top