BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:30:21 AM EST
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet its going to be all over the news first thing in the morning.
View Quote
I know you are being facetious, but we've gotten to such the depressing state that no-one gives a fuck about a couple dead cops murdered by a black supremacist.

Dallas proved that, hell Obama blamed the cops at their own funeral and no body gave a shit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:48:56 AM EST
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:02:07 AM EST
[#3]
So he murdered a black cop and brown cop.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:04:13 AM EST
[#4]
Quoted:
So he murdered a black cop and brown cop.
View Quote
I guess Black Lives really didn't matter to the killer did they?

Or did they being the Police make them "Uncle Toms" or the "Overseer for Massa"?

I know the answer, of course.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:06:17 AM EST
[#5]
Damn, I didn't see that coming. What a fucking Cracker Jack surprise. POS should of tried to work for a living instead of being upset about last week. Probably had too much time to think about it. There are a couple of coo killers in jail right now, do these scumbags think their going to get fined and let go ? 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:10:26 AM EST
[#6]
What the left wing politically motivated police death toll up to in the last three years or so?

RIP to the officers.

Leftist spin from 538 site can't even deny the reality:

"The nature of the attackers has changed. Between 1970 and 1974, 28 of the 31 deadly attacks on police officers were carried out by black nationalist or black militant groups.  All of the perpetrators in the 2013 and 2014 attacks, by contrast, were apparently unaffiliated with specific groups ; they were motivated by either anti-government sentiment or their view that U.S. policing is racist. Similar sentiments may have motivated the suspects in Dallas and Baton Rouge."

Police killings
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:14:05 AM EST
[#7]
Quoted:
What the left wing politically motivated police death toll up to in the last three years or so?

RIP to the officers.
View Quote
I imagine that in some cases the murder's motivation (hatred of whitey/the police) is conspicuously decided not to be reported.

I have no idea what the "official" number is, but its even higher than that, much higher if I had to guess.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:20:22 AM EST
[#8]
MLK was a great man. The modern black activists related to BLM are pathetic pieces of shit. I'll be awaiting a full throated condemnation from the left. Oh yea, that's right, the Democrat Party openly supports BLM don't they? Even though they are a black nationalist movement. But blacks can't be racist, even if they tell you they hate white people, and even if they attack them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:31:15 AM EST
[#9]
Quoted:
This might violate COC:

Good people do not attack other people.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:34:20 AM EST
[#10]
What a scumbag of the highest order.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:47:35 AM EST
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:55:06 AM EST
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks like he did a full career in the Marine Corps and retired as a Master Gunnery SGT?

WTF?

What an incredible a**hole.
View Quote
Could the MSM drumbeat of racism, racism, racism drive a borderline (or even decent) man over the line?

If you watched CNN all day and thought it was all TRUE?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:24:41 AM EST
[#13]
Quoted:
Similar to sovereign citizens but more Afrocentric. Same shit, different container.
View Quote
Except that the MSM doesn't carry water for sovereign citizens, and White Nationalists don't get invited to the White House.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:41:30 AM EST
[#14]
Quoted:
Killing cops doesn't seem like a good approach to getting cops to go easier on you...
View Quote
I don't know, in this day and age is seems to make perfect sense (we are in bizarro world after all.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:44:48 AM EST
[#15]
Quoted:
I noticed at the Kansas City gun show today, a much larger number of blacks buying guns/straps/gats for some of the slang I heard.  A significant number of them with dreads and pants half way down their butts.  

You use to see an occasional one like that, but this was quite a change.  I am assuming a correlation with what is going and such.  I was seeing a lot of AR pistols being looked at and sold by the aforementioned people.
View Quote
Saw the same thing 25 years ago. A sudden huge increase in the number of black folks at gun shows.

I am seeing a LOT more at the range, but to be honest, most seem to be good folks into guns like the rest of us.

There are a few who are suspect by their attitudes and actions, butcrazy comes in all colors.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:46:03 AM EST
[#16]
Quoted:
Could the MSM drumbeat of racism, racism, racism drive a borderline (or even decent) man over the line?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like he did a full career in the Marine Corps and retired as a Master Gunnery SGT?

WTF?

That combined with a lifetime of propaganda about how it is society's fault for every stupid decision you made that made your life more miserable, it really surprising it doesn't not happen more often.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:56:29 AM EST
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
That combined with a lifetime of propaganda about how it is society's fault for every stupid decision you made that made your life more miserable, it really surprising it doesn't not happen more often.
View Quote
If you sit have a conversation with black folks, you will often find that there is a disturbing disconnect between the reality of daily life in America, and their perception of it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:09:10 AM EST
[#18]
Quoted:
Every day I feel better and better about living far from any concentration of blacks.
View Quote
Are you rubbing it in my face??
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:12:43 AM EST
[#19]
Not to change the subject... But fuck the MSM!

I've noticed:

Local news channel, news 4 Jax has focused on the "weapon" almost exclusively, used to shoot and injure the two Jacksonville officers... It was an Ar...they are harping on the fact it was "legally bought"...

They haven't mentioned yet what type of weapon was used to kill the Kissimmee officers.

Just thought that was interesting to note.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:23:39 AM EST
[#20]
Stange I have not heard anything in the European media about this racist murder. Dat tard in Charlotte do

All racism is evil. I do not accept differential treatment of any race
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:29:00 AM EST
[#21]
Quoted:
So he is a black self proclaimed extremist that hates whites.

His killing was clearly racially motivated.

But he will never be charged with a hate crime will he?
View Quote
The cops were black...your statement makes no sense in the context of this thread.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:29:49 AM EST
[#22]
As usual, buried in the regular news. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:33:50 AM EST
[#23]
I'll be expecting Ted Cruz to be in the media goating Trump into declaring Afro-centric groups as domestic terrorists ..... because Ted takes a universally condemning stance against hate and violence.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:41:21 AM EST
[#24]
Quoted:
I'll be expecting Ted Cruz to be in the media goating Trump into declaring Afro-centric groups as domestic terrorists ..... because Ted takes a universally condemning stance against hate and violence.
View Quote
Cruz lives rent free in your head, amiright?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:49:34 AM EST
[#25]
Quoted:

If you sit have a conversation with black folks, you will often find that there is a disturbing disconnect between your reality of daily life in America, and their reality of it.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:51:11 AM EST
[#26]
Quoted:

Saw the same thing 25 years ago. A sudden huge increase in the number of black folks at gun shows.

I am seeing a LOT more at the range, but to be honest, most seem to be good folks into guns like the rest of us.

There are a few who are suspect by their attitudes and actions, butcrazy comes in all colors.
View Quote
Blacks are arming up.  No doubt.  See it at the ranges.  Protection from whom, I cannot say.

But I am not seeing them at the skeet range.

mostly rifles, too.  Not pistols.  That is the change.  You still get the sloppy gang bangers coming to do mag dumps with pistols.  but lots of middle aged black men, some with kids, coming out with ARs and cheap optics.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:54:19 AM EST
[#27]
Double-tap.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:54:46 AM EST
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you sit have a conversation with black folks, you will often find that there is a disturbing disconnect between your the fact-based, statistically demonstrable reality of daily life in America, and their reality of it.
View Quote
FIFY
View Quote
Fixed it back. Fucking derp.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:57:27 AM EST
[#29]
Quoted:

If you sit have a conversation with black folks, you will often find that there is a disturbing disconnect between the reality of daily life in America, and their perception of it.
View Quote
just watch one of those Jeremiah Wright sermons and you'll see a concerted effort to breed discontent based on ignorance.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:43:10 AM EST
[#30]
Shouldn't we be tearing down the MLK memorial in D.C.?

You know, to stop the hate and start the healing
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:45:33 AM EST
[#31]
Quoted:
Killing cops doesn't seem like a good approach to getting cops to go easier on you...
View Quote
Their idea is to cause the opposite affect, thereby triggering more widespread violence.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:46:34 AM EST
[#32]
Quoted:

Blacks are arming up.  No doubt.  See it at the ranges.  Protection from whom, I cannot say.

But I am not seeing them at the skeet range.

mostly rifles, too.  Not pistols.  That is the change.  You still get the sloppy gang bangers coming to do mag dumps with pistols.  but lots of middle aged black men, some with kids, coming out with ARs and cheap optics.
View Quote
the minority (read few) blacks that are extremist, might get riled up enough by the leaders of the democrat party, blm and the media, into organizing and doing hit and run tactics against non-blacks, and the police.

these violent ones might get the normally non reactionary blacks to take up their arms and join the extremist ones.

they might continue to do attacks, and take out alot of innocent people.

but the backlash against all blacks, that might occur, won't be pleasant for this country

and it will occur, courtesy of obama, and his race relation policies
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:12:17 AM EST
[#33]
Quoted:
posted in the other thread, but posting in another thread, because you'll never hear about it from the regular media

Suspected Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group

7:11 PM 08/19/2017

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black
extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in
Charlottesville, Va.

Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.

Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a
disturbance call.

Miller, a Marine veteran, allegedly opened fire on the officers before they could draw their service weapons. He fled and was arrested
several hours later. Police found two guns on Miller.

His posts show anger towards police officers, President Trump, and white people, as well as frustration over the events last week in Charlottesville
“White parents taught you to hate my skin color. Thats why..i always say white ppl hate. My parents told me to be scared of white ppl. Why..cause why [sic] ppl kill,” he wrote.

When them ni$@ wake up..its going to be some hell to answer for. You only can poke a tie up dog for so long. Once that chain breaks its over. Wake up America before its too late.”
View Quote
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/suspected-florida-cop-killer-claimed-to-be-member-of-black-extremist-group/

guy was pushing for a race war, with the blacks rising up against whites.

I have never heard of the moorish nation, but was wondering about his background, as the noi and nbpp have similar blacks violently rising up against whites in revenge

edited
View Quote
Maybe it isn't the moorish nation, but the moopish nation.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:15:49 AM EST
[#34]
Quoted:
THIS guy is one of Obama's sons.

View Quote
FPNI pretty much
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:01:36 AM EST
[#35]
Quoted:
Maybe it isn't the moorish nation, but the moopish nation.
View Quote
Win.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:07:53 AM EST
[#36]

Memorials form for fallen Kissimmee police officers
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:22:28 AM EST
[#37]
Quoted:
Weren't the cops black also?
View Quote
Gotta be frustrating when you have your plan to kill white cops (all cops are white, all whites are racist) and then some black and white cops show up. But you kill them anyway because a plan is a plan, and the black cop was probably just a traiter anyway
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:31:42 AM EST
[#38]
Lies, damn lies! Errbody knows it's the alt right that's dangerous, standing around with citronella candles. The media wouldn't lie, would they?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:50:29 AM EST
[#39]
Quoted:
Wasn't the cop turned cop killer that snarled up most of southern California a few years ago a bit of a black supremacist also?

We have had quite a few of these racially motivated killings of cops and other people over the past few years yet one dipshit nazi runs over some anarchists and everybody loses their fucking minds.
View Quote
Chris Dorner. His manefesto definitely painted himself in that light, he hid that in person. Cocksucker was a LT in my reserve unit
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:21:59 AM EST
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

Sadly I think so
There are a large number of people that lack the ability to use logic and reason and blindly follow the media,I work with more than a handful of these people and its amazing some of the shit they believe

The media is the enemy
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:58 PM EST
[#41]
I suppose the bright side here is that he only killed two people.  If you look at his videos, in one he's shooting an AR with optic and small drum magazine.  That plus military training and he could easily have killed many more people if he'd put his mind to it.  There are some awfully crowded soft targets not far from Kissimmee.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:20:20 PM EST
[#42]
If that filthy POS cop-killer was a white member of some retard sovereign citizen group, it would be all over the international media...  

I bet the POS Southern Poverty Retard Group labels this as more "right-wing extremist violence"..
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:46:16 PM EST
[#43]
Quoted:

I know you are being facetious, but we've gotten to such the depressing state that no-one gives a fuck about a couple dead cops murdered by a black supremacist.

Dallas proved that, hell Obama blamed the cops at their own funeral and no body gave a shit.
View Quote
If No one have a shit, why is Trump president?

The majority of Americans like cops, respect the law, and are not for murder, riots, and property destruction.  People notice. And even if some people agree with the agitators sowing chaos is not helpful. People who go to work, vote, follow the law, pay taxes, and raise families are not into violent chaos and the left is paying for it
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:02:59 PM EST
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:16:20 PM EST
[#45]
Quoted:

Unless white hookers were involved
View Quote
Was that wrong?

Should I have not done that?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:17:36 PM EST
[#46]
I am shocked, shocked i say!!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:20:27 PM EST
[#47]
Quoted:
Weren't the cops black also?
View Quote
OBJECTION!!  Everyone knows all cops are white!

Don't stray from the narrative, son.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:25:18 PM EST
[#48]
Quoted:
If that filthy POS cop-killer was a white member of some retard sovereign citizen group, it would be all over the international media...  

I bet the POS Southern Poverty Retard Group labels this as more "right-wing extremist violence"..
View Quote
I am really starting to believe that it's worse than we thought.  There are many people out there who truly believe the Constitution is no longer valid because it was written during "slave times" and is not valid in 2017.  These people believe they have, or should have, the legal right to suspend the inalienable rights of those they oppose.  We have some rough waters ahead.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:03:02 PM EST
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

Or could the cult of political correctness allow a deranged asshole like this to have a career in the USMC, because he's black?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:09:06 PM EST
[#50]
Quoted:
FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This might violate COC:

Good people do not attack other people.
FIFY
Exactly.

I am no fan of law enforcement as an institution, but I'm not about to engage in violence against them. It's that whole "non-aggression principle" thing.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top