[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your review sucked.

Oh damned.  Good thing he didn't go into your thread and say the same thing because he happened to disagree with you.  

But he was wrong about everything...

Hell he LIKED the asskating scene...

"The end with the gorilla and the ice was a cool couple of minutes but that's about it."

It was the ONLY thing he liked and it was the worst part of the movie.

I mean c'mon.

Bull shit.

The worst scene in the movie was the stampeding dinosaurs with the people running under the bellies of the dinosaurs for what, ten fucking minutes?  Get outta here.  Everybody would have been pounded into ground peoplebeef within ten seconds, and that scene dragged out so long I ended up laughing out loud at how ridiculous it was.  Oh, and the raptors were more interested in the 185lb people than the five ton dinosaurs and were willing to dodge dinosaur feet for about half a fucking mile to get one scrawny Jew rather than take down a dinosaur?

How about when Kong flipped that chick from hand to hand to foot while fighting three tyrannosaurus rexes and dropping down a cliff and swinging from vine to vine?  And then can't manage to make it across a room to grab the screenwriter at the end?  Kong goes from Bruce Lee to whoever the town drunk was on the Andy Griffith Show every five seconds in that movie.

The director didn't even bother making that chick learn how to juggle, he just did it with CGI.  Anyways, King Kong sucked, don't go waste your money.  There's better stuff out there and you won't have to waste three hours on this turkey.

Dude, you liked the asskating scene.

Your ability to review a movie is seriously impaired.

I liked the asskating.  It was cute.  One of the few redeming features of this debacle.

Now, go back to biting me.

I rest my case.

ETA: Your poll doesn't seem to be doing very well....

King Kong... Hit or $hit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 4 ]  KK was great, gimme more  [ 40% ]
[ 2 ]  That POS was my Christmas turkey this year  [ 20% ]
[ 3 ]  Neither for nor against.   [ 30% ]
[ 1 ]  It's tradition, you don't mess with KK. Thumbs up.  [ 10% ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Votes :: 10
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Poll added.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top