BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Have their car towed off of your property.

This.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Cute dog. Should have smashed the kid and his parents in the face.

And BTW, you need to neuter that lighter. I hate those fucking child safety things on the strike wheel.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Should have thrown the rock at their car!!

should have thrown the kid at the rock.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#4]
0/10 not enough swearing.  Recommend throwing rocks at kid/car to get parent's attention.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Flatten the car tires then have it towed.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Instead of running to the internet to whine about it I would have said something to the actual people.

There's always one.

And what would you have said to the 6 guys, 4 women and 4 children? "Control your kid"?

What if they "got in your face" and started threatening violence? What then? Would you take on 6 guys all by yourself, or would you go inside and call the cops?

You see, I don't want that kind of bullshit on a Saturday afternoon. The kid missed the dog, and no real harm was done. But there are a lot of tough guys who think I should go out and do what exactly? Start a fistfight over it?

I thought this would be an entertaining thread, and a way for me to blow off steam without having to ruin my whole weekend by starting some confrontation with a crowd of people outside my house.

I appreciate your opinion of what YOU would do, but if this isn't just internet bravado on your part, I suspect you will probably have a lot of "the man" in your life.

I'd rather "whine" about it here on the internet than escalate it to a yelling match or physical fight and have the cops called, etc. Now if my dog had actually been harmed, then I'd call the cops and then sue them. I'm sure most of the cops on this forum would advise you not to take matters into your own hands. YMMV

No bravado just would have said nicely ,please keep your child from throwing rocks at my dog.

And I would  rather be that one then a crybaby pussy that can't handle simple stuff as this.

i was diving down the road one day some little kid was standing on the corner.AS I turned he nailed the side of my car.

Now instead of being a spineless punk I followed the kid to see where he ran.

I knocked on the door and his dad answered.

I said do you know your kid is throwing rocks at passing cars.

He asked if he hit my car I said yes.

He took the kid out to my door where there was a scratch and asked him if he did it.The kid said yes.

The dad asked him how I wanted to handle it.

I told him that was in his hands now,car had scratches all over it so that wasn't the problem.

He gave me 30$ apologized ,made the kid apologize then beat his ass right there.

See you can handle things the right way like a man or you can whine and make excuses,like I said I'd rather be that one guy then someone like you.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Instead of running to the internet to whine about it I would have said something to the actual people.

There's always one.

And what would you have said to the 6 guys, 4 women and 4 children? "Control your kid"?

What if they "got in your face" and started threatening violence? What then? Would you take on 6 guys all by yourself, or would you go inside and call the cops?

You see, I don't want that kind of bullshit on a Saturday afternoon. The kid missed the dog, and no real harm was done. But there are a lot of tough guys who think I should go out and do what exactly? Start a fistfight over it?

I thought this would be an entertaining thread, and a way for me to blow off steam without having to ruin my whole weekend by starting some confrontation with a crowd of people outside my house.

I appreciate your opinion of what YOU would do, but if this isn't just internet bravado on your part, I suspect you will probably have a lot of "the man" in your life.

I'd rather "whine" about it here on the internet than escalate it to a yelling match or physical fight and have the cops called, etc. Now if my dog had actually been harmed, then I'd call the cops and then sue them. I'm sure most of the cops on this forum would advise you not to take matters into your own hands. YMMV

No bravado just would have said nicely ,please keep your child from throwing rocks at my dog.
And I would  rather be that one then a crybaby pussy that can't handle simple stuff as this.

i was diving down the road one day some little kid was standing on the corner.AS I turned he nailed the side of my car.
He took the kid out to my door where there was a scratch and asked him if he did it.The kid said yes.
I told him that was in his hands now,car had scratches all over it so that wasn't the problem.
He gave me 30$ apologized ,made the kid apologize then beat his ass right there.

See you can handle things the right way like a man or you can whine and make excuses,like I said I'd rather be that one guy then someone like you.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
After that I would have asked them to remove their car from my driveway, and threw the rock back over the fence

Ticketed and towed.

I wouldn't have returned the rock.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's always one.

Nothing "tuff guy" about that post,what are you getting at?

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#11]
maybe he thought it was a rat?
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice dog, is it a fox or jacker?
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's always one.

Did you miss the part where the parents SAW the kid throw the rock and didn't correct him? Obviously, they didn't feel that their little cherub was in the wrong. So I'm wondering what exactly would you have me do?

You are inferring that I'm somehow a "pussy" because I didn't go pick a fight with 6 guys?

I know when I'm outmatched. I'm here posting online with a belly full of freshly grilled cheeseburger. I could be in the hospital getting my head stitched together for taking on 6 dudes alone. That doesn't make me a "pussy", that makes me smart. If they didn't see that what their kid did was wrong when he did it, nothing I could have said would have changed their perception.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nice dog, is it a fox or jacker?

Smooth coat Jack Russel.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's always one.

Had a similar incident occur to me once. Only difference was the asshole parent looked at my car, said it looked shitty anyway, and shut the door in my face. The worst though is kids running around and yelling in restaurants, or talking at the movies. God damn I hate that. If we misbehaved in public, we would get spanked right there. The world is so pussified now, even dodgeball is considered violent.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#17]
^ Times have changed.

I remember dodge ball in elementary. If someone wasn't crying you were doing it wrong.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I would of thrown the rock back at the little bastard if they threw it at my dogs.

Fucking right! My pets are my kids and are better behaved than most I see in public. If the parents had a problem with it, they could always come over to get their sorry asses knocked in the dirt.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's always one.

Did you miss the part where the parents SAW the kid throw the rock and didn't correct him? Obviously, they didn't feel that their little cherub was in the wrong. So I'm wondering what exactly would you have me do?

You are inferring that I'm somehow a "pussy" because I didn't go pick a fight with 6 guys?

I know when I'm outmatched. I'm here posting online with a belly full of freshly grilled cheeseburger. I could be in the hospital getting my head stitched together for taking on 6 dudes alone. That doesn't make me a "pussy", that makes me smart. If they didn't see that what their kid did was wrong when he did it, nothing I could have said would have changed their perception.  
Who said you have to pick a fight?

Can't anyone talk to someone anymore?

Ive confronted people and been confronted before and never once did it escalate.

Seriously WTF?

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:46:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's always one.

Had a similar incident occur to me once. Only difference was the asshole parent looked at my car, said it looked shitty anyway, and shut the door in my face. The worst though is kids running around and yelling in restaurants, or talking at the movies. God damn I hate that. If we misbehaved in public, we would get spanked right there. The world is so pussified now, even dodgeball is considered violent.

Just curios but what's with thee 88 in your screen name?

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Call tow company and have their car towed. Or time to mow yard, first be sure to throw a few rocks right beside their car and if the lawn mower sends one through the windshield, oh well, shit happens...

You sure wouldn't want to do this! Christ! this is just the sort of thing that sends some thuggish Berserker rushing over to do the whupass on your head or getting shot. These peoples behavior as described are always an unknown quantity, springs wound too tight if you will. Best use extreme caution with these types.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#22]
steal their Herby Curby!
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Throw the rock at their car, while shouting "YOUR A MEAN CAR!"
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like you dealt with an abortion that got away.

At 5, he'll be talking mad shit on Xbox live in under 3 years.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#26]
That is an awesome looking dog!
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#27]
New game for arfcom GD:  Fun with other peoples thread titles

Kid Rock threw a RANT at my dog

Lost
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

That is an awesome looking dog!

Thanks!

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#29]
throw a rock at the kid
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I wouldn't have any problem wheeling my car jack out and moving that car out of my driveway.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like a future ATFE agent

I would be pissed and be having a long take with the parents and if that failed the police
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Throw the rock at the car in the driveway, then ask them to move it.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#33]
I would have called the local most-dishonest-tow-company-in-existance and told them I needed a car towed to the dealer three towns over cause I locked the keys inside.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#34]
You handled it well OP.

I sometimes fantasize about kicking ass in situations like that. It's not worth the legal hassles though.

Good on you and cute dog.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Hopefully the new neighbors will be a better sort.

IBTMNNAS8 rant.
(In Before The My New Neighbors Are Section 8)

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#36]
When I first read you post title I processed it as "Kid Rock threw a dog at me today".  

I LOL'd.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

When I first read you post title I processed it as "Kid Rock threw a dog at me today".  

I LOL'd.

New avatar is better than the old one, BTW.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#38]
I'd be pissed too.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#40]
place the rock and a bullet/slug under their windshield wiper. they will put 2 and 2 together.
if they ask, just say you thaught they threw the bullet and the rock into your yard, so you put their property back on their vehicle.

on a serious note, call the police and have them tow the car if its not moved
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#41]
n/m
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#42]
You have dogs.

Dogs make poop.

Car parked, unwanted and uninvited, in your driveway is a perfect poop target.

Aim for the windshield; do your best to get some particles into the vent intakes.

Open sunroof, by any chance? Aim carefully, now!

Garden spade makes perfect poop-catapult.

By the time you get down to old and crumbly poops, your point will be made!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top