Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Mexico will regain CA, AZ, NM, and TX without firing a single shot.
Washington, Monroe, Madison are doing massive cartwheels right now...sickening

And with it effective control of the entire country.

Bienvenidos a Kommiefornia!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
it is the powers to be that are testing the waters...they can charge the kid and get away with it...they can look the other way at illegals and get away with it, they can prosecute a citizen, taxpayer and land owner and take his land away and give it to law breaking illegals and get away with it...

We will witness Americans being shot and the illegals getting away with it while honest citizens defending and ready to die for  this country will be prosecuted and found guilty when they shoot the intruders...and the powers to be will get away with it...

When it is realized the good people will do nothing, then oppressive government will step in to "restrain" the chaos by confiscating property, guns, valuables, etc...from those good people

People will deny the threat until the threat consumes them...

After all, it can't happen in America      

Find out just what the people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice
and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with
either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those
whom they oppress."
-- Frederick Douglas (1857)
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]
AJHS is 10 miles from my house. Illegals congregate for day labor 5 miles from my house. I have a feeling that the shit may encounter the ventilation device with bad results.

I need more ammo....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is some contact info

Apache Junction

Honorable Mayor
Douglas Coleman
480-982-7226
[email protected]  - per http://www.geocities.com/electric_wax_soup/ib758.html  - I have nothing to do with this site, found it on a websearch for the mayor’s e-mail

Apache Junction Unified School District

480-982-1110

Apache Junction High School

Principal:  Chad Wilson
[email protected]

Major Parker (ROTC)  School has NJROTC but website indicates Major Parker is person in charge
[email protected]

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Death threats? If I was local, I'd offer some protection for the kid.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Isnt making death threats against somebodys life against the damn law.??? I read the police cannt do anything because nothing has been done yet. I think making a death threat is enough to go after someone. Maybe one of you LEO's can enlighten me on this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top