User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Although I currently don’t own a single Kel-Tec they are my favorite gun company.

So much innovation from that company, I don’t think there’s even a close second in that department. A lot of balls too, some of the stuff they’ve put out over the years have been waaaaaaay out there ??
View Quote
This, although I do own a Sub2K.  They actually put some thought into their design.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer forward ejection to downward. Easy solution to hot feet: brass catcher and a one-way ejection port flap (being designed now).

Keltec makes 160-165 thousand guns per year. Which other companies in the US make more than that? The proportion of more time-consuming long guns keeps growing. They could, I suppose, depress the demand by raising prices...
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the pistol grip version; I dig it. It’s light, ergonomic and has a magical trigger. I haven’t ever drunk my own piss, but I got pissed on once by a Russian stripper. It was fun, but not worth the drive-through wedding.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:19:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Do they really think they're going to get any HK fanbois to buy their product?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
My first reaction was, “wow, what a terrible ad”. But then I realized I’m thinking about Kel-Tec when I normally wouldn’t, and reading a 2-page Kel Tec thread in Arf about them.

So I guess it worked?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:33:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Better drink my own piss.jpg
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Urine trouble if you need that for survival.
View Quote
LMAO.  That’s hysterical.  Very clever.  Too bad the ad wasn’t at all clever.

Got a KSG for a customer.   The receiver pins wouldn’t stay in the holes.  One was in the box rolling around when it arrived. Call Kel-Tec customer service and they directed me to online parts ordering.  Talked the guy into sending me the pins directly.  Only one was tight enough to stay in position.  After this ad, I’m even less impressed, which I didn’t think was possible.  I would never, never, ever rely on a Kel-Tec for anything.  Not even a range gun.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Could be a good trunk gun if they weren't unobtainium.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool.  Another under-produced Kel-Tec model available for photo shoots.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#10]
They aren't in production yet -- there's 4-5 of them at most. But I did see parts for 20 more, and I suspect you will see several hundred out as the first batch this spring.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:36:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I really like my PMR30.  I will be getting the carbine version eventually.
View Quote
Same here, I got the CMR 30 also. They are both fun guns and I’ve never tasted my own urine...
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:44:34 AM EDT
[#12]
They had some at the NRA show in Atlanta last year. I picked one up and handled it. It felt nice.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:46:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They aren't in production yet -- there's 4-5 of them at most. But I did see parts for 20 more, and I suspect you will see several hundred out as the first batch this spring.
http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/53968-1/RDB-S_variableLOP_D6A2387web.jpg
View Quote
How is it “suppressor compatible” with the front sight flush with the muzzle and no threads?
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#14]
I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:50:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have the pistol grip version; I dig it. It’s light, ergonomic and has a magical trigger. I haven’t ever drunk my own piss, but I got pissed on once by a Russian stripper. It was fun, but not worth the drive-through wedding.
View Quote
I sorta want one (pistol grip version). I think my wife would love it.

I need a BREN and FLIR PTS233 first though...
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 1:54:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Is the implication that they understand the ban states are in a crappy situation and are making due?

Or is it not as deep.
View Quote
It’s the “survival” version of the RDB.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LMAO.  That’s hysterical.  Very clever.  Too bad the ad wasn’t at all clever.

Got a KSG for a customer.   The receiver pins wouldn’t stay in the holes.  One was in the box rolling around when it arrived. Call Kel-Tec customer service and they directed me to online parts ordering.  Talked the guy into sending me the pins directly.  Only one was tight enough to stay in position.  After this ad, I’m even less impressed, which I didn’t think was possible.  I would never, never, ever rely on a Kel-Tec for anything.  Not even a range gun.
View Quote
First post in over 3 years huh?

I can only speak to my Sub2000 but it's one of my favorite guns. Takes glock mags and folds into just about any case.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#18]
The muzzle is threaded under the front sight base. To add a suppressor, unscrew the thread cover and add a thread extender. Takes just a few seconds.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top