Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:09:36 PM EST
[#1]
I’m skeptical due to lack of credibility of the sources
Cited. Tiger droppings is the alumni site for a school that has tigers as mascot, and all of them base their info off of a Twitter feed… from what I understand I can have a Twitter feed for 10 bucks a month and say that the sky is green and yellow, the earth is flat, and Biden wants to sacrifice children to Cthulhu (likely true).
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:10:05 PM EST
[#2]
Do not want head from Katie.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:13:39 PM EST
[#3]
In before the disappointment.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:14:17 PM EST
[#4]
Smells like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:14:49 PM EST
[#5]
Is she not the naked hairdresser? Held staff meetings while doing the the dance of the bumblebees? I'm so confused about elected official malfeasance.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:20:21 PM EST
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:38:26 PM EST
[#7]
lol
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:50:53 PM EST
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:56:07 PM EST
[#9]
Is this the chick that was photographed in the nude brushing one of her employees hair?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:09:14 PM EST
[#10]
Highly doubtful tweet is doubtful.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:14:52 PM EST
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does the Arizona Senate do anything about Federal RICO charges?

I looked a bit and there were some suspect looking "download evidence here" links and I stopped.

smelling like bullshit
View Quote

That's the outhouse you're smelling. I'm from Crittenden County I know stinch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:17:01 PM EST
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:18:44 PM EST
[#13]
Quoted:
I can't find anything on Google or DDG except for this one tweet and something called "tiger droppings" whose only source is this one tweet.

Is this real or just some Q faggotry?
View Quote

Tiger Droppings is an LSU website with a General Discussion section that makes ARFCOM GD seem like Mitt Romney and basically no COC short of wishing death upon a poster's family.

I can think of at least 2 members who have been doxxed. Both are mouth breathing homosexual trolls so I'm not really outraged about it tho.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:20:10 PM EST
[#14]
Remember the investigation team that stumbled over that info a while back?  I can't find that video anywhere now
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:22:01 PM EST
[#15]
Quoted:

MMA forums are where the federal prosecutors hang out and talk shop
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:37:27 PM EST
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

" />

Bigger_Hammer

@TxRabbitBane
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:17:58 PM EST
[#17]
The wording does not instill confidence...but I want to believe!

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:53:57 PM EST
[#18]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/ghxWoTq.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/ghxWoTq.jpg

Bigger_Hammer

@TxRabbitBane
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/ghxWoTq.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/ghxWoTq.jpg

Bigger_Hammer

@TxRabbitBane

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:05:21 PM EST
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:10:39 PM EST
[#20]
Did anyone say two more weeks yet?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:59:41 PM EST
[#21]
Quoted:
Please show me a reputable source that this is true. This is like people posting CGI-edited UFO videos on Twitter.  Can the Senate indict and next it happened on a Sunday?
View Quote

Instead of demanding people give you links how about you look them up yourself?

I don't understand why people post shit like that, if you want to know if it's true that bad, then do some research.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:06:07 AM EST
[#22]
Quoted:
Please show me a reputable source that this is true. This is like people posting CGI-edited UFO videos on Twitter.  Can the Senate indict and next it happened on a Sunday?

Quoted:

I don't understand why people post shit like that, if you want to know if it's true that bad, then do some research.
View Quote

Research & Reputable Sources (AP News) say "Sorry - That's Bull Shit"

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-misinformation-governor-hobbs-republicans-rico-369053319b1b872c48da817f7cc2cecd

Social media users are falsely claiming that Arizona’s governor has been “indicted” by local lawmakers. Here are the facts:

CLAIM: Gov. Katie Hobbs has been indicted on racketeering conspiracy charges by the state senate.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Republican leadership in Arizona’s state Senate say no such indictment has been issued, and the state legislature isn’t authorized to issue such formal accusations of criminal wrongdoing.

The posts claim — without evidence — that Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs has been indicted under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act for a whole host of major felonies.

The federal RICO Act, as it’s commonly referred, has been famously used to prosecute the Mafia and other organized crime syndicates since its passage in 1970.

“BREAKING: Arizona Senate has laid out RICO indictments against Katie Hobbs and others in violation of RICO ACT-13-2301, including bribery, racketeering, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, aiding and abetting the Sinaloa Cartel, and election fraud,” read many of the posts on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

Many of the posts include a video clip from an Arizona legislative hearing on elections from earlier this year, in which a Scottsdale insurance agent baselessly accused Hobbs of these crimes. A Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Liz Harris, was expelled from the Legislature in a bipartisan vote for organizing the presentation.

The indictment claim was then shared widely on Sunday in a post by Leading Report, a website that has previously shared misinformation around U.S. politics. The post has since been deleted, and spokespersons for the site didn’t respond to messages seeking comment Monday.

But leaders in the Republican-controlled chamber say there’s simply no truth to the notion that the governor faces any charges from lawmakers.

Kim Quintero, a spokesperson for the state Senate GOP, said the Arizona Legislature is not authorized to issue indictments.

“I’m not sure where this bogus information is coming from,” she wrote in an email Monday.

State Sen. Wendy Rogers, a far right Republican and outspoken supporter of former President Donald Trump, also took to X over the weekend to pour cold water on the rumors.

“The following is FAKE NEWS,” she wrote in a message that included the now-deleted post. “The legislature doesn’t issue indictments!”

Sorry Bigfoot & Nessie - No indictment of Katie Hobbs by the AZ Senate

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:07:39 AM EST
[#23]
No one in Maricopa County will arrest her.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:12:15 AM EST
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

For Clarification - since there is no Warrant or Indictment - just some "Q" sort of social media bullshit & gibberish - by what 'Authority' would a AZ Citizen be kosher to "Arrest" the Governor?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:14:20 AM EST
[#25]
Quoted:

For Clarification - since there is no Warrant or Indictment - just some "Q" sort of social media bullshit & gibberish - by what 'Authority' would a AZ Citizen be kosher to "Arrest" the Governor?

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

IF It were true, no one would.

Sheriff Penzone is a little bitch.

Then again the rest of AZ hate Maricopa County and Pima County.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:14:22 AM EST
[#26]
Ahahaha. This is great, some of you guys will believe literally anything. RICO no less! Ahahahaha. Sure.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 1:40:57 AM EST
[#27]
New Jersey Dem. Melendez getting raped is just as good as Hobbs! Let’s see more! I don’t care whether “D” or “R” at this point. Everyone on the take needs to GO!
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 6:58:52 AM EST
[#28]
[DK_Prof]
LOL
[/DK_Prof]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:16:44 PM EST
[#29]
Quoted:

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-misinformation-governor-hobbs-republicans-rico-369053319b1b872c48da817f7cc2cecd

Social media users are falsely claiming that Arizona’s governor has been “indicted” by local lawmakers. Here are the facts:

CLAIM: Gov. Katie Hobbs has been indicted on racketeering conspiracy charges by the state senate.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Republican leadership in Arizona’s state Senate say no such indictment has been issued, and the state legislature isn’t authorized to issue such formal accusations of criminal wrongdoing.

The posts claim — without evidence — that Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs has been indicted under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act for a whole host of major felonies.

The federal RICO Act, as it’s commonly referred, has been famously used to prosecute the Mafia and other organized crime syndicates since its passage in 1970.

“BREAKING: Arizona Senate has laid out RICO indictments against Katie Hobbs and others in violation of RICO ACT-13-2301, including bribery, racketeering, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, aiding and abetting the Sinaloa Cartel, and election fraud,” read many of the posts on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

Many of the posts include a video clip from an Arizona legislative hearing on elections from earlier this year, in which a Scottsdale insurance agent baselessly accused Hobbs of these crimes. A Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Liz Harris, was expelled from the Legislature in a bipartisan vote for organizing the presentation.

The indictment claim was then shared widely on Sunday in a post by Leading Report, a website that has previously shared misinformation around U.S. politics. The post has since been deleted, and spokespersons for the site didn’t respond to messages seeking comment Monday.

But leaders in the Republican-controlled chamber say there’s simply no truth to the notion that the governor faces any charges from lawmakers.

Kim Quintero, a spokesperson for the state Senate GOP, said the Arizona Legislature is not authorized to issue indictments.

“I’m not sure where this bogus information is coming from,” she wrote in an email Monday.

State Sen. Wendy Rogers, a far right Republican and outspoken supporter of former President Donald Trump, also took to X over the weekend to pour cold water on the rumors.

“The following is FAKE NEWS,” she wrote in a message that included the now-deleted post. “The legislature doesn’t issue indictments!”

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

wow, absolutely no bias in that garbage at all
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:29:04 PM EST
[#30]
My first impression was skepticism regarding whether the senate has any power to indict anyone.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:34:02 PM EST
[#31]
Is on internet. Must be true.

Kraken release v2.0.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:34:43 PM EST
[#32]
Something is happening: Katie Hobbs Stepping Down as Arizona Governor Raises Questions

Who could ever guess a Democrat would have been involved with corruption???
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:37:44 PM EST
[#33]
Quoted:
Something is happening: Katie Hobbs Stepping Down as Arizona Governor Raises Questions

View Quote

Your link is about FGM
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:37:52 PM EST
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

wrong link, that one goes to a story about the traitor milley
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 7:48:19 AM EST
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

How do you feel about the complete crap of a garbage tweet that started this thread?  

It made ABSOLUTELY no sense - since the Arizona Senate can not "Indict" anyone for anything. And then toss in that Arizona Republicans don't know anything about such a "RICO Indictment" against Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs.  

Sorry if facts & reality are hard for you - especially if it pops your fantasy, but it is harder still to go through continuing believing shit that just isn't real.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:23:36 AM EST
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

No one in Pima either.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:27:35 AM EST
[#37]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top