Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]

I would not want to be him on the judgement!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The wise mans understanding turns him to his right: the fool's understanding turns him to his left."

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never heard of the brotha, but it sounds like he could use a good beating with the jawbone of an ass.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah, Jesus would want you to buy 24 in spinnaz instead of feeding the poor,

sure.

Oh, I think the likes of him are indeed in the bible, not in a good way though!

Yeah Dawg!  He'd be all G'd up with twennyfos on that Escalade.   Word.  You know he's got that blutoof going with his cell phone...never takes it off.  As for that fucked up grill, you know he'd get a gold one up front with a diamond in it and finance it over three years. ($150.00 )  Peace, out!

Blake
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He says shit like that to be sensational and get free media coverage.

Bingo.

Even threads like this one are EXACTLY what he wants.

I GUARANTEE you someone will, based on this thread, go buy his latest recording.

Jesus also wants that person to shutup and do something useful with their money, like give it to someone who is in genuine need.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've never heard of the brotha, but it sounds like he could use a good beating with the jawbone of an ass.

While I disagree with his statements and think he is a moron, tearing out his jawbone and beating him with it seems a bit....excessive....to me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Do you you really want to speak for Jesus JW777?

Of course I do.

And I have it on pretty good authority that God reacts poorly when some spoiled multi-millionare rapper who raps about pre-nups and rubbers thinks he is worthy of being in a book filled with actual heros.

It is about the same as if this jackass said he thinks his name ought to be on the Vietnam memorial. I am pretty sure that the Vietnam vets would pretty much want him to shut his big yapper....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#8]
why not have him in the good book , judas is in there
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
why not have him in the good book , judas is in there

Well in fairness, Judas actually had something to do with Jesus, where Kanye doesn't even have that going for him...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top