Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a mother call in to 911 tonight because when she got home from taking her child trick or treating she went through her candy and found a 12" fishing worm with a very large hook still attached....some sick puppies out there
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
This is why I don't particularly like kids.  Any kids.  Because they eventually get pas the "cute" stage and its all downhill from there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This is why I don't particularly like kids.  Any kids.  Because they eventually get pas the "cute" stage and its all downhill from there.

Yes. and at the bottom of that hill is your shooting buddy, your fishing buddy, your sports watching buddy.....It's terrible having kids.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

One of my friends put a kid in a wheelchair after the kid snatched his little sister's bag.

On the believablitiy scale that story gets a 1.

+2 I agree

Whatever you say.

www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryForm.jsp

Look him up. He is the only person with the last name Pantone in the Georgia system.

He got 12 years for it.

In that case, I'd say GA has some pretty shitty laws as to whose ass(es) you can and cannot kick, and for what reason(s).

@ 762minigun2: We can send him a birthday cake with a file inside.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ASSHOLE kids are the result of ASSHOLE parents.
I say, beat them all with a damn stick.
cc

+1000

Little bastards.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#6]
And people say there's no use for airsoft.

If it works on cats....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top