Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#1]
What a bunch of pussies.  I've been a Proud and Active member of the Republican party since I turned eighteen some twenty-two years ago.  I think this is the straw that broke the camels back.  I am so f@cking pissed right now.  The nerve of these fucks to stand at that podium and think we're this stupid.  Fuck'em...they're not getting one more dime from me.  I'll spend it on ammo.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]
For those of you who are REALITY CHALLENGED.

This is all about MONEY

They will identify and paper as many Illegals as they can.
Companies that employ them will HAVE to withhold SS and Income taxes or incur
Financial and Legal Penalties.

ALSO , DON'T be SURPRISED in a year or two when they ISSUE you your
CITIZEN ID card
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
USBP Officer: ¿cuanto tiempo usted ha trabajado en Estados Unidos? How long have you been working in the US

Illegal still wet after swimming the Rio Grande: Cinco años de señor

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Two words for all of you:
Vote Libertarian
That is all....
E

Ah, don't the libertarians want open borders?

Yes.

Kharn

They also want legalized prostitution, so they're not all bad!  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]
rest assured, there WILL be a turnover on this hill this november
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Even if this passes in the Senate, isn't the House more...rational on this issue?

Edit: I called my senators. Voinovich hasn't said how he'll vote but states he favors "enforcing existing laws and securing the borders" (per his staff member).

DwSwine voted for the bill that came out of conference committe last week (before this "compromise" to make it tougher). I look forward to voting against him, even if it's a Democrat.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe they discovered 80% fraud rates for the last amnesty, IOW it you were persistent you could beat the system and get amnesty even if you didn't meet the residency requirements.  SOS and probably a lot of the same actors.  Hey, these are the same guys who piss on your leg and tell you it's raining when you ask them about SS so no big surprises here.  It'll probably be a while before they get up the nerve to fund raise locally.  No sense rubbing it in.

There is only one thing worth hoping for and that is a border shutdown.  But instead we will probably get to read about corruption of the BP by drug gangs and coyotes for the next 20 friggin years.  Am I a pessimist or a realist?  Not really sure myself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Watch how slow and pitiful the efforts will be to "close" the border.

And watch the 12 million number of illegal aliens here go to 20 million. They can admit how many illegals are here once they get their bill.

This is cost shifting, nothing more. Companies get cheap labor that the taxpayers subsidize.

Amazing how incompetent we are on the immigration issue, but "The War On Drugs" is such a huge priority. We nearly declare war on our own citizens and arrest people for nearly imperceptible amounts of controlled substances. And no, I'm  not a druggie. Just tired of that being an excuse to grind away at our rights while other, more important, laws are nearly unenforced.

This reminds me of the NAFTA debate. There was virtually no difference between the parties as they bent down to suck corporate America's dick. Here we go again.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I just called my congressmans off and left them know if he votes for this he and the republicans will NEVER see my vote again.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Not all Libertarians are Open Border
Ron Paul is against open borders
Ron Paul Straight Talk

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Even if this passes in the Senate, isn't the House more...rational on this issue?

Hmmmmmmm.

True, there's still the House to contend with.  I'd think it'd be much more difficult to shove something like this down their throats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't like it, but it is the ONLY way to get this mess behind us.

Close the border (stop the bleeding) and grant amnesty (get these people on the books).

I think it was tried before.  It faild.

Yes it was by the exact same players too.  Just remember they know what is best for the unwashed masses.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Employers want cheap labor and this bill will give them that.

They contribute lotsa $$$$ to the Republican leadership.

Also Teddy Kennedy wants the illegals as Democrat voters.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Two words for all of you:

Vote Libertarian

That is all....

E

I have been voting for 15 years and I have yet to see a Libertarian Judge, Congressman, Senator, School Board, or County Commissioner.

I personally think the LIB party has gone off the rails too.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Rush is hammering the Senate and Bush.  The five traitors are McKane,  Specter,  Hagel,  Frist,  and Fricking Mel Martinez.  Fucking Asshats
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Expect to see the following things:
1.  An even greater wave of border jumpers
2.  A feverish explosion of an underground fake-work-documents industry proving 5-years residence and work
3.  La Raza, LULAC, Mecha, etc. become even more militant
4.  Democrat sweep of the Congress this fall
5.  Outbreaks of arson of panacerias and mex restaurants as Americans fight back the only way they can -- by making it PAINFUL for illegals to stay here
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I don't always agree with you but you definatly called that one. I for one will vote libertarian or some other 3rd party but those fuckers in the republican party will never see me vote for them again.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Then once the illegals are made legal they can begin bringing their entire families in since family values do not stop at the Rio Grande.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Rush is hammering the Senate and Bush.  The five traitors are McKane,  Specter,  Hagel,  Frist,  and Fricking Mel Martinez.  Fucking Asshats

Just turned on Rush.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#20]
I just wrote all 3 of my congressmen again.

If the senators don't get back in line w/ the constituents on this issue I'm done voting republican.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't always agree with you but you definatly called that one. I for one will vote libertarian or some other 3rd party but those fuckers in the republican party will never see me vote for them again.

HOLD IT!

Not all Republicans support this.

Geez.............

Clear your head.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Here is a tip for you, buy all them "Full Cap Mags" and "Ban-able Rifles" now cause come November there is going to be a shift that will resemble what Johnson did in '68.  Kiss your 2A good by cause here come the Dems.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#23]
I usually think Rush is a shill for the Repubs, but he is really hammering them over this, even pointing out that legalizing 7 million really means 20 million once you account for them bringing their families.

Maybe Lou Dobbs killed Rush and had a Rush clone put in
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The 3 part plan -

— Illegals in the United States less than two years would be required to leave immediately. If caught once, they would be subject to a misdemeanor, and if caught twice they would be charged with a felony. About 2 million to 3 million people fall into this category.

Bullshit - there's nothing in here about enforcement or dealing with IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION and so it's NO DIFFERENT than what we have now which is ZERO!

Quoted:
— Illegals in the United States between two and five years would have go to one of 16 ports of entry in the United States, determined by the U.S. Visit program, and declare themselves. They would be given a temporary visa and allowed back to their U.S. residences immediately. Once in the United States, they could apply for the citizenship path spelled out in the McCain-Kennedy bill. About 3 million to 4 million people fall into this category.

Again - absolutely ZERO effect on law-breakers who've hidden from the law for years.

This nothing more than a statement by the US saying "We surrender - just come out of hiding, take your prize and we'll stop chasing you".

Quoted:
— Illegals who could prove they have been in the United States for more than five years would immediately be given guest worker status and would get on the 11-year path to citizenship. They would not have to declare themselves as guest workers. This path would be open to about 5 million illegals living in the United States.

I predict there will be 15-20 million illegal aliens who can produce "documents" proving they were in the US five years ago and who will be rewarded for hiding from the law for so long.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#25]
wasn't they supposed to have a pratice vote today?
if so where would the vote be posted at?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#26]
sent to my senators (Martinez and Nelson) McCain, Frist, and my state rep too:

Dear Senator,

I was greatly distressed to learn that the senate has decided to "compromise" on the issue of illegal immigration.  This "guest worker" bill is nothing but amnesty by another name, and polite words can not describe my feelings for all those who buy into the tripe that illegal immigrants will do the work Americans will not.  This assertion is simply not true and is insulting to Americans who toil endlessly and whose legal tax dollars fund the coffers that the senate is so happy to spend.
    This amnesty bill is an abomination of American law, an insult to Americans, and a slap in the face to legal immigrants who actually followed the law and entered this country legally.
    I can not imagine myself supporting any elected official who would sell out the citizens of this country by bending to the vocal minority of criminal illegal immigrants, and granting amnesty by any name to these criminals.  If this "guest worker" initiative passes with your support, do not expect my vote, do not expect my money, and do not expect me to speak kindly of you to anyone who will listen to me.
    I feel as though my senate has failed me as a hard working American citizen.  It is not too late to make things right though.  Oppose this amnesty.  Stand up for the rights of American CITIZENS, and stop catering to the demands of criminals.

Respectfully Dissapointed,
Mr and Mrs Tanerite,
FL

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

HOLD IT!

Geez.............

Clear your head.

True, but I'm seriously thinking its time to CLEAN HOUSE!  All of 'em, two options ALL GO, or HANG'EM ALL!  Fact of the matter, the general thought is - Its always someone else's rep causing the problem, not your own.

They're ALL too comfortable, we've given them the power to turn this nation into shit - make them ALL CHOKE.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOLD IT!

Geez.............

Clear your head.

They are in the majoriety in both houses and enough of the spineless bastard voted for it for it to pass and to top that off the REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP voted   FOR IT!.  Good enough reason for me to drop them.  If the leadership can't support the Constitution who needs them I can get Dems at half the price.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#29]
CAPITOL TOLL-FREE SWITCHBOARD: (888) 355-3588
Call Your Senators & Representatives TODAY - 24hr line.

This crap must be defeated by the House of Representatives!

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Chucky fucked us again!  I can't believe that the entire GOP in this state bows down to this guy.  He essentially controls much of the party apparatus and hence never fears the wrath of the base.  Absolutely, unfucking believable!

Remember chicos y chicas, he wants your vote for Presidente in 2008!

Now I am going to the taco shop for lunch.

SBG
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:51:17 AM EDT
[#31]
What a crock of crap!!!

My wife is Kenyan, and now a US citizen, since 1997/98.  She arrived here and started working and paying taxes less than two weeks after she arrived. And she's still going.

Even so, her blood brother can't even GET IN LINE for a visa until she's been a citizen for 10 M-fucking years!!!

She is pissed, I am boo-coo pissed.

We've been sold out!!

I thought Chittum's Civil War II was racist crap when I first read it - the guy is dead on the money.

Our taxes are going to go through the roof and OUR country is headed down the crapper.

BOHICA baby.

prambo
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 I'm gonna make SHTF soon i have fucking had it fuck bush fuck him hard

+ 1

So much for "Conservative" Republicans huh?

+1

No matter who we vote for, we will continue to be fucked over...

It doesn't matter and you all should really stop defending them...

There's no excuse for this...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOLD IT!

Geez.............

Clear your head.

Really.  It would be irrational to allow the democrats to gain any seats.  This will take some patience.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#34]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=452543

Looks like "immigration" is up since word of the proposed amnesty got out.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#36]
U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on the Specter Amdt. No. 3192 )
Vote Number: 88 Vote Date: April 6, 2006, 10:58 AM
Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected
Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 3192 to S. 2454 (Securing America's Borders Act )
Statement of Purpose: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for comprehensive reform and to provide conditional nonimmigrant authorization for employment to undocumented aliens, and for other purposes.
Vote Counts:
YEAs 39
NAYs 60
Not Voting 1

Grouped by Home State
Alabama: Sessions (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Nay         Stevens (R-AK), Nay
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Nay            McCain (R-AZ), Nay
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Yea Pryor (D-AR), Yea
California: Boxer (D-CA), Yea Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Nay Salazar (D-CO), Yea
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Yea Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Yea Carper (D-DE), Yea
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Nay     Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Nay Isakson (R-GA), Nay
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Yea            Inouye (D-HI), Yea
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Nay             Crapo (R-ID), Nay
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Yea       Obama (D-IL), Yea
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea     Lugar (R-IN), Nay
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Nay             Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Nay         Roberts (R-KS), Nay
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Nay   McConnell (R-KY), Nay
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea    Vitter (R-LA), Nay
Maine: Collins (R-ME),                          Snowe(R-ME), Nay
Maryland: Mikulski (D-MD), Yea    Sarbanes (D-MD), Yea
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Yea Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Yea       Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Nay   Dayton (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Nay      Lott (R-MS), Nay
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Nay       Talent (R-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea      Burns (R-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Nay       Nelson (D-NE), Nay
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Nay               Reid (D-NV), Yea
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Nay Sununu (R-NH), Nay
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea  Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Yea Domenici (R-NM), Nay
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Yea     Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Nay    Dole (R-NC), Nay
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: DeWine (R-OH), Nay              Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Nay Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Nay            Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Santorum (R-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Nay
Rhode Island: Chafee (R-RI), Nay  Reed (D-RI), Yea
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Nay Graham (R-SC), Nay
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Yea Thune (R-SD), Nay
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Nay Frist (R-TN), Nay
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Nay           Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Nay               Hatch (R-UT), Nay
Vermont: Jeffords (I-VT), Yea    Leahy (D-VT), Yea
Virginia: Allen (R-VA), Nay       Warner (R-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Nay    Rockefeller (D-WV), Not Voting
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Yea    Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Wyoming: Enzi (R-WY), Nay Thomas (R-WY), Nay
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#37]
U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Motion to Table (Motion to Table Kyl Amdt. No. 3206 )
Vote Number: 87 Vote Date: April 4, 2006, 05:17 PM
Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Motion to Table Failed
Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 3206 to S.Amdt. 3192 to S. 2454 (Securing America's Borders Act )
Statement of Purpose: To make certain aliens ineligible for conditional nonimmigrant work authorization and status.
Vote Counts:
YEAs 0
NAYs 99
Not Voting 1

Alabama: Sessions (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Nay Stevens (R-AK), Nay
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Nay McCain (R-AZ), Nay
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Nay Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Nay Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Nay Salazar (D-CO), Nay
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Nay Lieberman (D-CT), Nay
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Nay Carper (D-DE), Nay
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Nay Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Nay Isakson (R-GA), Nay
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Nay Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Nay Crapo (R-ID), Nay
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Nay Obama (D-IL), Nay
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Nay Lugar (R-IN), Nay
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Nay Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Nay Roberts (R-KS), Nay
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Nay McConnell (R-KY), Nay
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Nay Vitter (R-LA), Nay
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Nay Snowe (R-ME), Nay
Maryland: Mikulski (D-MD), Nay Sarbanes (D-MD), Nay
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Nay
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Nay Dayton (D-MN), Nay
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Nay Lott (R-MS), Nay
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Nay Talent (R-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Nay Burns (R-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Nay Nelson (D-NE), Nay
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Nay Reid (D-NV), Nay
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Nay Sununu (R-NH), Nay
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Nay Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Nay
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Nay Schumer (D-NY), Nay
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Nay Dole (R-NC), Nay
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: DeWine (R-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Nay Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Nay Wyden (D-OR), Nay
Pennsylvania: Santorum (R-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Nay
Rhode Island: Chafee (R-RI), Nay Reed (D-RI), Nay
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Nay Graham (R-SC), Nay
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Nay Thune (R-SD), Nay
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Nay Frist (R-TN), Nay
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Nay Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Nay Hatch (R-UT), Nay
Vermont: Jeffords (I-VT), Nay Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Virginia: Allen (R-VA), Nay Warner (R-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Nay Murray (D-WA), Nay
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Nay Rockefeller (D-WV), Not Voting
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Nay Kohl (D-WI), Nay
Wyoming: Enzi (R-WY), Nay Thomas (R-WY), Nay
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
CAPITOL TOLL-FREE SWITCHBOARD: (888) 355-3588
Call Your Senators & Representatives TODAY - 24hr line.

This crap must be defeated by the House of Representatives!

2/3 done. I can't get through to Frist's office yet.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:57:54 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I thought Chittum's Civil War II was racist crap when I first read it - the guy is dead on the money.

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Compare the "punishment" the illegals get for illegally being in our country compared to the policy of punishment when it comes to our own kids in school if they happen to mention firearms, draw a picture of a gun, or even point their fingers in the shape of a gun.  In most government funded schools they have a zero-tolerance policy meaning you kid will be immediately suspended just for drawing a picture.  Yet if you are in this country illegally, oh that's just a slap on the hands carry on.  What a joke.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Compare the "punishment" the illegals get for illegally being in our country compared to the policy of punishment when it comes to our own kids in school if they happen to mention firearms, draw a picture of a gun, or even point their fingers in the shape of a gun.  In most government funded schools they have a zero-tolerance policy meaning you kid will be immediately suspended just for drawing a picture.  Yet if you are in this country illegally, oh that's just a slap on the hands carry on.  What a joke.

Agreed. Even worse those who hire them are breaking the law and they don't even get a slap on the wrist.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Fuck Washington and the asshats that just sold us out.  They have just taken another step for inspiring a revoltion of those of us that actually pay taxes.  My senator is Brownback, he will continue to know exactly how I feel.

My Senator too!  I have been calling and emailing him for a long time.  He was one of the first to sell us out.  His name suits him!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Close the border (stop the bleeding) and grant amnesty (get these people on the books). Realistically, how the hell can we deport millions of people. I know that it is the keyboard commando refrain to "Git 'em out," but there is NO way to do it. Additionally, it would nuke the economy if a couple of million jobs suddenly go unfilled.

We've made our beds with lax border/immigration policies...

Ya know those buses that Naggin didn't use before the hurricane????
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#45]
It is not possible for me to put into words how dissapointed I am in the republicans that they would bend the American public over and FUCK US IN THE ASS like this.  If this amnesty passes I am done supporting the GOP.  If they call me on the phone and ask for $ they are only going to get an earful.  Fucking treasonous spineless basterds.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm mortally embarsed that my state returned that fuckstick mccain
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close the border (stop the bleeding) and grant amnesty (get these people on the books). Realistically, how the hell can we deport millions of people. I know that it is the keyboard commando refrain to "Git 'em out," but there is NO way to do it. Additionally, it would nuke the economy if a couple of million jobs suddenly go unfilled.

There is no need to deport the illegals.  They got here they can get home.  End all welfare to illegals and start cracking down on employers.  The illegals will leave on their own.  They may not be the best and the brightest but they will leave when faced with starvation.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:21:18 AM EDT
[#48]
How would you document that they have been here for 5 years.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no need to deport the illegals.  They got here they can get home.  End all welfare to illegals and start cracking down on employers.  The illegals will leave on their own.  They may not be the best and the brightest but they will leave when faced with starvation.  

They would be killing in the streets!  This is their land you know.  They are home.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
How would you document that they have been here for 5 years.

check the welfare office,hospital or just borrow a electric bill from Jose or juan!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top