BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ten Horrible Truths About John McCain:

10. John McCain is old as Frankenstein and has more scars than dirt.

9. John McCain accidentally shot a missile on the flightdeck of the Oriskany killing 1,100 Navy seamen.

8. John McCain conspired with the North Vietnamese in secret talks in Paris to get the US Gov't to quit the war.

7. While in captivity, he was given special treatment by the North Vietnamese. They even let him fuck Jane Fonda.

6. The day that John McCain came back to the US from Vietnam he met with his lawyer and drew up his divorce papers because he wanted a new rich trophy wife and free beer for life.

5. In the early 80's John McCain received a $250,000 "loan" from Muammar Gaddafi funneled through Charles Keating's Lincoln Savings & Loan. He has yet to ever account for that money.

4. While in the Senate, John McCain voted to ban Assault Weapons not just once - but seventy-six times. And that's a fact.

3. John McCain is not a natural-born US Citizen. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone which makes him ineligble for becoming President. But Obama will never bring up the issue because he wasn't born in the US either.

2. John McCain can't say the letter "S". He has a speech impediment from snorting too much cocaine off Jane Fonda's thigh.

1. John McCain isn't even Irish. He's half Kenyan and half Dutch.  

Now ya' know.

I doubt you can back all of those "facts" with true evidence.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I heard he Napalmed poor Vietnamese children and puppies.

Whoa! Let's get this right -  Man I WAS THERE! I never knew ANYONE napalm any damn puppies. Pigs, water buffalo, NVA, VC, and yes, occasionally old women, decrepit old men, and kids. But NEVER any fucking puppies. Damn - this is how shit gets started. Stop this right now.

That's what the government wants you to think. It's why they injected you with crazy toxins when you slept, so you wouldn't even remember killing all the puppies you did. You're just as guilty, sir.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
this election is about SCOTUS justices for me, and little else.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OMG!  You mean in the 21st century the economy is global!?!  Oh teh noes!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And your pinning your hopes on the globalist that voted for Ruth Ginsburg?

http://www.amconmag.com/2008/2008_02_11/buchanan.html

As for myself, I'll be doing a write in, and it won't be for any libertarian or liberal/globalist.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:33:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As for myself, I'll be doing a write in, and it won't be for any libertarian or liberal/globalist.

Obama thanks you for your vote.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, I'm hoping he'll do a better job  than obama. Bush did ok (after some noisemaking on the woman he put up).

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just found out that his wife is chairman of the board for Anhieser-Busch. That's right.... she actively participated in turning over control of the largest beer company in America (and one hell of a revenue producing machine) to a foreign company.

Just kinda pissed me off.

They're fucking globalist. Borders mean nothing to these people, so why are you surprised over this?

I'll still vote for him cause he's the lesser of two evils, but I don't like that.

Sucker

He may be a sucker, but apparently you can't read.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#9]
butt wiper beer sucks
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Cindy's father, started Hensley and Co. In the top 4, one of AB's largest distributors.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#11]
As long as they continue to honor my Platinum Pass at Seaworld, I don't care.

As evidenced by the recent Microsoft-Yahoo debacle, the job of the Board is to maximize shareholder value.  And that's what A-B did here.  "Mainstream" beer (Miller, Coors, Bud) has been flat or on a slide for years and perhaps some Belgian know-how will get Bud back where it should be.  How many guys do you know who REALLY like the taste of Bud?  It's not bad, but I'd take a real German Lager any day of the week.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
As long as they continue to honor my Platinum Pass at Seaworld, I don't care.

As evidenced by the recent Microsoft-Yahoo debacle, the job of the Board is to maximize shareholder value.  And that's what A-B did here.  "Mainstream" beer (Miller, Coors, Bud) has been flat or on a slide for years and perhaps some Belgian know-how will get Bud back where it should be.  How many guys do you know who REALLY like the taste of Bud?  It's not bad, but I'd take a real German Lager any day of the week.

The BOARD didn't do anything.  As has been stated many times in this thread, it was a hostile takeover that the board opposed and Mrs. McCain is NOT on the board.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
chairman of the board?????? she owns distributorship.

This
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Well its not like they bought out a good beer company.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

9. John McCain accidentally shot a missile on the flightdeck of the Oriskany killing 1,100 Navy seamen.

8. John McCain conspired with the North Vietnamese in secret talks in Paris to get the US Gov't to quit the war.

7. While in captivity, he was given special treatment by the North Vietnamese. They even let him fuck Jane Fonda.

6. The day that John McCain came back to the US from Vietnam he met with his lawyer and drew up his divorce papers because he wanted a new rich trophy wife and free beer for life.

5. In the early 80's John McCain received a $250,000 "loan" from Muammar Gaddafi funneled through Charles Keating's Lincoln Savings & Loan. He has yet to ever account for that money.

4. While in the Senate, John McCain voted to ban Assault Weapons not just once - but seventy-six times. And that's a fact.

3. John McCain is not a natural-born US Citizen. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone which makes him ineligble for becoming President. But Obama will never bring up the issue because he wasn't born in the US either.

2. John McCain can't say the letter "S". He has a speech impediment from snorting too much cocaine off Jane Fonda's thigh.

Now ya' know.

I hope the smiley means you know that list is bullshit
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#16]
So, Molson's owns coors

South African Breweries owns Miller

and Miller and Coors are distributed and marketed together by MolsonCoors and SABMiller

And now

A-B is owned by the InBev euros
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now ya' know.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think the sale of AB is a good thing.  The Belgians will mismanage it and we'll be buying it back for pennies on the dollar (see Daimler-Benz purchase of Chrysler).

Can you say Cerebus?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who cares?  They BOUGHT A-B.  Because the investors SOLD the stock.

Some of you guys...

+1  My god, Budweiser is a shitty ass beer anywahy, now maybe the Belgians will make it taste better.

+100 I said that and got shouted down by some fellow soldiers

Also WHO would turn down a $52 BILLION offer?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Cindy McCain is primary owner of Hensley Distributing.  So she is rich and good looking.  I hope John is tagging it.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:04:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
i understand, but what did you expect her to do?

it is not like they are the first such company to do so, miller and coors have long since given in to foriegn interest

if you want to drink American, drink Shiner or Sam Adams

LoneStar
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are some people honestly so dense they can't see the list is a joke?  That should have been obvious as soon as you read it.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:54:18 AM EDT
[#24]
She is chair of Hensley & Co. one of the largest Anheuser-Busch beer distributors in the nation.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:58:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
McCain...didn't he have something to do with that hurricane a while back?  The one that destroyed New Orleans?

I think that was Bush's hurricane machine.

The way I heard it, McCain got drunk and took a turn at the controls.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#26]
We are talking about BEER, it isn't like we have sold super-duper technology secrets. Who cares?  It is fucking beer.....Hell Chrysler sold to Mercedes and nothing bad happened.  

Give me a break!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:03:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Waiting for OP to log on, read this, and admit his ill-researched, ignorant post.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Waiting for OP to log on, read this, and admit his ill-researched, ignorant post.

He already did that on page one.

Thread over.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#30]
McCain = WIN.
Younger pretty hot wife compared to his age group.
Wife has loot
Wife gets free beer.

Livin' the dream.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#31]
He was for the First Amendment before he was against it.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Who cares?  They BOUGHT A-B.  Because the investors SOLD the stock.

Some of you guys...

Seriously....

And it's not like the beer they made was any good anyways...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Why do you guys care about Anheiser-Busch being sold but ignore the fact that McCain is against the First Amendment (McCain-Fiengold) and the Second Amendment (law that closed the "gun show loophole)?

Seriously, WTF? You care more about beer than individual rights?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard he Napalmed poor Vietnamese children and puppies.

He turned me into a NEWT!

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:54:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:57:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I just found out that his wife is chairman of the board for Anhieser-Busch. That's right.... she actively participated in turning over control of the largest beer company in America (and one hell of a revenue producing machine) to a foreign company.

Just kinda pissed me off.

I'll still vote for him cause he's the lesser of two evils, but I don't like that.

Blame me too.  I'm a BUD shareholder and I was pro-buyout.  I bought in at $43-$47/share.

Why do you hate capitalism and the free market?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:30:12 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Why do you guys care about Anheiser-Busch being sold but ignore the fact that McCain is against the First Amendment (McCain-Fiengold) and the Second Amendment (law that closed the "gun show loophole)?

Seriously, WTF? You care more about beer than individual rights?

Blah blah blah.  Just keep preaching the phony "he is against the Second Amendment" bullshit and you will achieve your "divide and conquer" goal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top