Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would you think he'd screw you?  Because of that Moron with the SKS?  Or has there been another incident(s)?

Maybe I missed something, but why is the guy who bought the fake bringback SKS the moron?

Who the hell buys an SKS?  You literally couldn't give me one.  I be pissed off that it would be taking up space in my house!

And there you have it - when you reference MarkM's thoughts for life guidance, it all makes sense, and the buyer is a moron.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check the EE or 44mag.com. $8.99 each on the EE and a little more with mag pull followers at 44mag.

Fuck fraudman.

+1

44mag.com has really nice mags, the guy is courteous, and the price is right.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Check the EE or 44mag.com. $8.99 each on the EE and a little more with mag pull followers at 44mag.

Fuck fraudman.

+1

44mag.com has really nice mags, the guy is courteous, and the price is right.

+2

Last month I called and mentioned an ad for USGI 30rds I had seen on arfcom for $8.99, was told that was a limited time sale and it had already passed.  But was then quickly told they would still honor the price.  GREAT SERVICE!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would you think he'd screw you?  Because of that Moron with the SKS?  Or has there been another incident(s)?

Maybe I missed something, but why is the guy who bought the fake bringback SKS the moron?

Who the hell buys an SKS?  You literally couldn't give me one.  I be pissed off that it would be taking up space in my house!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone who still defends Eric/Ammoman either:

A) Doesn't care about the fraud; or,

B) Doesn't put much stock in AR15.com site staff's attempts to resolve the disputed SKS transaction.

I missed it. Can someone please link me to the fraud?

Here you go...

It's a long read so let me try to some up.

Ammoman posts Vietnam Bringback SKS for $375 on website
Person buys said SKS and discovers is a severely beaten up import CLEARLY MARKED
Person calls Ammoman asking for refund
Person is offered $100 for rifle that he had just purchased for $375
Person gets pissed and refuses offer
Posts a thread here
ARFCOM site staff gets involved to try and help out
Ammoman tells site staff and Person to "talk to his lawyer"
Site Staff cuts ties and removes Ammoman's sponsership here on Arfcom

Feel free to add anything I left out

EPOCH

From the link

The statement below in blue speaks volumes IMHO

Originally Posted By Aimless (Site Staff):
Goatboy removed Ammoman's dealership status here yesterday. Whether Eric will even care, I have no idea. I did not even find any ads that he had listed here.

I bought from Eric for ages, he was fast to deliver and he had supported the site for years. But not just simply refunding pfinac money after he found that importer's mark? I just cannot come up with any rational explanation for that. I am embarrassed that I had stuck up for Eric in the past.

That is kinda sad.

Eric is definitely in the wrong.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldnt buy his mags either.

When I get ready to order again it will be with C Products.

I got 10 mags with silicon spring, magpul gen 2 follower for $115.05 shipped......Plus a free Black Mar-Lube SS mag just for ordering 10.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:36:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Are those 1911 mags he has any good, if so where else could I buy them?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 2:44:07 AM EDT
[#8]
He is now selling 5.7x28 ammo for $0.50/rd what a bargain
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top