Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm kind of stunned right now.

I take it that is different than "invited".
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anything involving more than 2 guys violates the One Penis Rule!

I think you need to re-check your math.

One Penis rule defined.  When more than One Penis is involved in a sex act.
Violations are as follows:
Male,male,female 3 some
Any sex act involving 2 males by themselves.
Male,Female,Male,Female 4 some....et al.

So in this case 2 guys involved means the One Penis Rule was violated.....You sir need to go back to Kindergarten!

Still don't get it? The one penis rule is violated when MORE THAN ONE guy is involved, more than two would be the two penis rule, of which, there is no such thing, because the one penis rule is the supreme rule and it supercedes all other penis rules.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
if you are shocked by that then youd shit your drawers if you knew how common it really was. consenting adults not hurting anyone...who cares, dont be such a prude.

I couldn't care less if they're doing it, but I think mentioning it to an outsider in casual conversation is strange, or is testing to see what their reaction would be to an offer to be involved.

bingo
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
One Penis rule defined. When more than One Penis is involved in a sex act.
Male,male,female 3 some

Sounds like your "violations" are skewed towards men fulfilling THEIR fantasies while ignoring any the women might have.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like she was testing the waters

The water is cold around here.

(voice from the next urinal) "and deep"
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
if you are shocked by that then youd shit your drawers if you knew how common it really was. consenting adults not hurting anyone...who cares, dont be such a prude.

I couldn't care less if they're doing it, but I think mentioning it to an outsider in casual conversation is strange, or is testing to see what their reaction would be to an offer to be involved.

bingo

Yup, that's definitely what they were doing, testing your reaction, or planting the idea in your head.

Either that or they heard from somewhere else that you guys like to swing already!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#7]
What do the women look like?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Why would it matter? They are doing what they enjoy. You do what you like, they do what they like. It's really no big deal.

Doesn't matter to me. I just never pictured them being into that sort of thing.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

Sounds like your "violations" are skewed towards men fulfilling THEIR fantasies while ignoring any the women might have.

I will not take part in any sex act that involves more than One Penis.....but if a chick wants to take 2 inside her....well I will not be involved!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

I will not take part in any sex act that involves more than One Penis.....but if a chick wants to take 2 inside her....well I will not be involved!

Can't contribute your share?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hence the hot tub!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

Guess she can scratch you off her list of possibles then.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bingo

Yup, that's definitely what they were doing, testing your reaction, or planting the idea in your head.

Either that or they heard from somewhere else that you guys like to swing already!

+1
I know a couple into that. That is exactly what they did to us. It was brought up after a few drinks during a girls night out. My wife though a little caught off gaurd was not really suprised. There is alot more of this going on out there then most people know.

I see no trouble with this at all. Just grown adults enjoying one of lifes pleasures.
CH
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Male,male,female 3 some

So in this case 2 guys involved means the One Penis Rule was violated.....You sir need to go back to Kindergarten!

DEAR LORD you are dense.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Male,male,female 3 some

DEAR LORD you are dense.

More notably....he said "penis" three times in one post.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Male,male,female 3 some

DEAR LORD you are dense.

One guy, One Penis=no violation
Two Guys, 2 penises involved=violation
More than 2 guys, more than 2 penises involved=violation x2
and so on do you understand or are you just retarded?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Delayed x2 tap.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Male,male,female 3 some

DEAR LORD you are dense.

More notably....he said "penis" three times in one post.

No More _enis talk from me I promise!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

So what's the problem?  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

So what's the problem?  

The women want their fun too ya know.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I personally don't see this type of behavior is sustainable within a relationship but I guess everyone is different.  

Agreed
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

So what's the problem?  

yes they certainly do
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I personally don't see this type of behavior is sustainable within a LONGTERM relationship but I guess everyone is different.  

Agreed

for justifiable clarification....no sense in knocking a good ol' fashioned session of xxx monkey sex.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Messing around with your girlfreind/wife with another random chick=acceptable.
Messing around with your girlfriend/wife with another man = unacceptable
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

It would seem anything over one guy violates the rule...unless yours is missing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Male,male,female 3 some

So what's the problem?  

Shhhh...... don't tell my wife that.

As fun as it might be I think it would ruin a relationship.  I had a girl ask me several years ago what I thought about a threesome.  I told her that I would but not with anyone I would marry.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
As fun as it might be I think it would ruin a relationship.  I had a girl ask me several years ago what I thought about a threesome.  I told her that I would but not with anyone I would marry.

Everyone has their comfort zones.Hopefully your wife DOES share what she would like to do with you to spice things up. Ya gotta be able to communicate with each other or you wind up like these guys that are always posting about getting divorced.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(voice from the next urinal) "and deep"

(voice from the other side)  These pipes are small too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#30]
+1 for the other couple "sizing you up".

On the other hand, who gives a crap?  Consenting adults, and all that.......
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#31]
This thread is BULLSHIT without pics!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone has their comfort zones.Hopefully your wife DOES share what she would like to do with you to spice things up. Ya gotta be able to communicate with each other or you wind up like these guys that are always posting about getting divorced.

Uh, so your point is that he should comfortable with leting a spouse schedule sausage parties or she will go fuck other guys?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, so your point is that he should comfortable with leting a spouse schedule sausage parties or she will go fuck other guys?

I said everyone has their comfort zone. Since he mentioned not to tell his wife that, I said I hoped they COULD talk about what WOULD please her. You don't need to read into it beyond that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said everyone has their comfort zone. Since he mentioned not to tell his wife that, I said I hoped they COULD talk about what WOULD please her. You don't need to read into it beyond that.

I guess I'm just old fashioned.   I would suspect that in any marraige I myself would be involved in, if my wife came to me and said she wanted to "swing" in order to "spice" things up, her has would be scheduled for a relatively prompt meeting with the curb.   Based on the level of dedication I would expect her to have from me, I would anticipate any request along those lines from me to be similarly catestrophic.

To each his own, I suppose.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Meh, it really shouldnt be your concern what another couple does in the privacy of whatever.

Unless you are sad that you werent invited. lol.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You may be a troll. You may not be a troll. Either way, that's pretty funny.

ETA: You need to check your math, though.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You may be a troll. You may not be a troll. Either way, that's pretty funny.

ETA: You need to check your math, though.  

Maybe trolls don't have penises???
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? Because you and the Mrs weren't invited?

No. Just did not see that one coming.

In your title you say "Friend of Ours" define Ours.  "Ours" as in you and Mrs Bama-Shooter or "Ours" ARFCOM Member?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I guess I'm just old fashioned.   I would suspect that in any marraige I myself would be involved in, if my wife came to me and said she wanted to "swing" in order to "spice" things up, her has would be scheduled for a relatively prompt meeting with the curb.   Based on the level of dedication I would expect her to have from me, I would anticipate any request along those lines from me to be similarly catestrophic.

Spicing up ones love life does not require going outside the marriage to do so. It DOES require being willing to open up to your partner, communicating openly both by talking and listening without judgement, and being willing to try new things that maybe you haven't tried before,etc.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please pardon my French, but this one belongs in the "way fucked up" category.

So now preserving your marriage is defined as "letting your wife get porked by  other men."

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True

I was just joking about my wife's needs.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
dammit we asked you not to tell anyone!

Couldn't help myself.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Spicing up ones love life does not require going outside the marriage to do so.

No, dude.

Marriage PROHIBITS going outside the marriage to spice things up.

It DOES require being willing to open up to your partner, communicating openly both by talking and listening without judgement, and being willing to try new things that maybe you haven't tried before,etc.

So if my wife said "Gee honey, I'd like to get gang banged by the membership of the local Golds Gym" that I'm supposed to "listen without judgment" in order to save my marriage?

Dude, put down the bong.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Thats gross!

Bet you wont look at them the same any more.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? Because you and the Mrs weren't invited?

No. Just did not see that one coming.

In your title you say "Friend of Ours" define Ours.  "Ours" as in you and Mrs Bama-Shooter or "Ours" ARFCOM Member?

Friends outside of ARF.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#47]

It DOES require being willing to open up to your partner, communicating openly both by talking and listening without judgement, and being willing to try new things that maybe you haven't tried before,etc.

Some things do draw judgement, and that's based on values, morals and the basic foundation of marriage!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spicing up ones love life does not require going outside the marriage to do so. It DOES require being willing to open up to your partner, communicating openly both by talking and listening without judgement, and being willing to try new things that maybe you haven't tried before,etc.

Communication is good, but up to a point.  

Part of the marriage partnership is recognition that there are things you don't ask.  Period.  Your spouse is ENTITLED to listen WITH JUDGEMENT, and to terminate your ass with extreme prejudice if you ask the spouse to do things that cross the line.

I tend to think that sex is not just a menu of acts or positions, its supposed to be a mutually enjoyable act of intimacy.   And there are some requests, even those not involving other people, which your partner might RIGHTLY consider degrading or disgusting.   And part of having a successful relationship is knowing when _NOT_ to go there.   Especially in this day and age where everyone pretty much tries things on for size and "kicks the tires" during the dating process, neither partner should expect the other to do things they outright hate just to make the other partner happy just because they're now married.      

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#49]
here is the foursome now:
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#50]
aaah...I dunno.  Depends on who the friends were, if I wanted to boink his wife or not.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top