Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy shit!!!!

Posts Per Day ::

Last Login Date ::
2/27/2006 1:30:05 PM EST

Last Post Date ::
2/27/2006 9:39:22 PM EST

Dude,calm the fuck down.Your fingers are going to fall the fuck off.

I am a proud post whore, and my knuckles are jsut fine

Do you know that you miss spelled "Tannerite" in your user name?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy shit!!!!

And spent the $$ to make himself a team member before fixing it
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's all there is to it.

Gunshow guru, bad BATFE undercover agent, or both?

Then there's the ever-present gunstore oracles.........
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am guessing if someone filed down the catch on the back of the hammer (the part that catches the hammer when the trigger is pulled to the rear) that the hammer would drop on the next round as it was chambered, resulting in a very half assed FA. Well, make that a very dangerous half assed FA that comes with a one way ticket to a "pound you in the ass" federal prison.

Why do people say stupid shit about converting weapons to FA?
Are they not aware that its a major felony or something to do this shit?
Bumpfire, all the fun without the NFA violation.

If shoestrings are FA, I'm guessing fingers and belt loops could be, too?  Not too much of a stretch for the folks who turned down Mensa invites to work full-time for the de facto revocation of the 2A........
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have four boxes of Black Talons, I heard they were so deadly, I'm afraid to open the box. I may put them up on the ee for $50 each.

I hear those boxes are each custom-made, and are referred to in the trade as "Pandora's Little Boxes" because, well, you don't want what's inside of them getting out.  Bad ju-ju, man.  Bad ju-ju.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We're talking about machine guns.

Those use high capacity clips, right?

Yep. Those are the ones.  You get those and you can make your gun spray all over.

I just saw a guy by the elementary school selling them. Kind of strange seeing a ice cream truck in the middle of winter.

On a thread hijack note, while in college I was a poor boy living in a poor neighborhood.  Due to my class/work schedule, I was home for three hours in the middle of the day (when all the kids were in school).  Imagine my surprise when the ice cream truck came around like clockwork to the house across the street.  The guy who lived there would go out, chat with the ice cream man a bit, but must have never found anything that tickled his fancy enough to buy, because I never saw him eating ice cream afterwards.

Later, after I moved away, my ex-roommates came home from the clubs/bars at around 3-4am and were unable to access their driveway due to the State/County/Local vehicles blocking the street and drive.  My ex-roommates also noticed the neighbor guy face down in the front yard, and lots of dudes with flashlights on their shotguns.

<end hijack />
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just saw a guy by the elementary school selling them. Kind of strange seeing a ice cream truck in the middle of winter.

On a thread hijack note, while in college I was a poor boy living in a poor neighborhood.  Due to my class/work schedule, I was home for three hours in the middle of the day (when all the kids were in school).  Imagine my surprise when the ice cream truck came around like clockwork to the house across the street.  The guy who lived there would go out, chat with the ice cream man a bit, but must have never found anything that tickled his fancy enough to buy, because I never saw him eating ice cream afterwards.

Later, after I moved away, my ex-roommates came home from the clubs/bars at around 3-4am and were unable to access their driveway due to the State/County/Local vehicles blocking the street and drive.  My ex-roommates also noticed the neighbor guy face down in the front yard, and lots of dudes with flashlights on their shotguns.

<end hijack />

damn, the anti's where right.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I even heard people at the gun shops call it the "shear pin"

Them's the fuckers whut need gagged with skidmarked skivies!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#11]
ppisssshhhhhhhhhhhh every body knows you can buy machine guns on every street corner, why file a sear
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#12]
What a bunch of dumbasses,  you put FA miltary ammo in your AR. I don't need no stinkin shoestring!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
FYI, sticking a cantaloupe on the end of the barrel will just make a mess

Yea, to silence your rifle, you need to plug up the end with dirt or a stick.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:13:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy shit!!!!

My knuckles are very hairy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<end hijack />

damn, the anti's where right.

Don't ever let me hear you say that again!

It was drugs, not guns.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:12:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have heard it from enough "reliable sources" it HAS to be true.  I remember this one guy...SSDG or something.  Met him at a gunshow.  Tigerstripe pants and a different pattern top.  Greasy ponytail and kind of pimply for a man his age.  On the heavy side but he must have been fit back in his prime because he told some stories about some serious action.  He couldn't talk about his really good stories though because, obviously, they were classified.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have heard it from enough "reliable sources" it HAS to be true.  I remember this one guy...SSDG or something.  Met him at a gunshow.  Tigerstripe pants and a different pattern top.  Greasy ponytail and kind of pimply for a man his age.  On the heavy side but he must have been fit back in his prime because he told some stories about some serious action.  He couldn't talk about his really good stories though because, obviously, they were classified.

Dude.....you do know that the Jerky Guy is an ATF plant right?  He distracts you with jerky, and slips some illegal AP Penetrator Green-Nose Depleted Tungsten Bullets into your bag.

The guy at the Nazi memorbilia table told me, right after he got done showing me his Glock 7 with ceramic hollow-tips.  Which is a good thing, cause I was just about to buy some jerky from that no-good JBT-in-disguise.

Also...does anyone know how I am supposed to load my Black Talons?  I'm thinking I need one of those chain-mail gloves....casue I am running out of band-aids.

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Also...does anyone know how I am supposed to load my Black Talons?  I'm thinking I need one of those chain-mail gloves....casue I am running out of band-aids.

Sheep

Chain mail gloves are ideal.  Also, I recommend a welding mask, you don't even really want to LOOK at them.

ETA:  Also, I had a BJV (Beef Jerky Vendor) tell me all you had to do was to file down the bump on the outside of the lower receiver by the safety, that allows the safety to go all the way back into full-auto mode.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#19]
That's why I like AKs.  All I need is a paperclip and some JB Weld.  Plus, I can fire M16 ammo out of my AK.  Not that'd I'd want to....because the M16 is just a wounding rifle, not a killing rifle like the AK is.

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#20]
All I did was replace my 90 degree selector switch with a 180 degree selector switch.  Thats all you have to do...  DUH!   Well,  there was some firing pin filing..  Its way more accurate now.

Mark...  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Throw a penny in the reciever.  It works great for 3 round bursts.  A ninja taught me that.  Plus, you can take the penny out and put it under your tongue and defeat any breathalyzer!!!

W00t!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#22]
UHH for all you IBTL people this thread should not be locked. it is not a violation of the Coc. Where in the code does it say "3.) Posting or linking to information on how to make stupid and or useless modifications to firearms or purchase AR accessories for your AK."????????

Just because you people dont know the Super Secret S.E.A.L technique for getting your Mauser 98 to go Full Auto does'nt mean you can't try, right? Locking threads like this is a violation of the Freedom from speech act.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#23]
No filing needed - All you need is a PAPER CLIP and the spring from a clothes pin.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sheep

Chain mail gloves are ideal.  Also, I recommend a welding mask, you don't even really want to LOOK at them.

ETA:  Also, I had a BJV (Beef Jerky Vendor) tell me all you had to do was to file down the bump on the outside of the lower receiver by the safety, that allows the safety to go all the way back into full-auto mode.  

Is that because of how badly they will dead you?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
That's why I like AKs.  All I need is a paperclip and some JB Weld.  Plus, I can fire M16 ammo out of my AK.  Not that'd I'd want to....because the M16 is just a wounding rifle, not a killing rifle like the AK is.

Sheep

And you're sure this won't void the warranty, right?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We're talking about machine guns.

Those use high capacity clips, right?

Yep. Those are the ones.  You get those and you can make your gun spray all over.

And give it more thrust per squeeze.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#27]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#28]
No no no, silencing is done with a tissue filled plastic bottle. I saw Tom Selleck do it in Magnum P.I.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Depending on the weapon, the funny thing is, you actually CAN make it FA by filing something down - not a firing pin or something, but whatever device keeps the hammer back while the trigger is held down.  On my CZ52, its the.........

What, like I'm going to TELL you how to do it? Figure it out yourself!

Seriously, that woudl be stupid, both legally and physically.  Doing this results in the hammer falling AS A ROUND IS BEING CHAMBERED, therefore could - and will, evenetually - result in a KB of legendary proportions.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Depending on the weapon, the funny thing is, you actually CAN make it FA by filing something down - not a firing pin or something, but whatever device keeps the hammer back while the trigger is held down.  On my CZ52, its the.........

What, like I'm going to TELL you how to do it? Figure it out yourself!

Seriously, that woudl be stupid, both legally and physically.  Doing this results in the hammer falling AS A ROUND IS BEING CHAMBERED, therefore could - and will, evenetually - result in a KB of legendary proportions.

Would that be a Earth-shattering KB?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:09:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy shit!!!!

And spent the $$ to make himself a team member before fixing it

Nice job.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:22:11 PM EDT
[#32]
All you gots to do is to replace the sear clip....

Now which one is the full auto and which one is the three round burst one?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top