User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a very lightly used S.O.C. Three Day Pass for $5.00 at a yard sale a couple of weeks back.
View Quote
Man I've got to get on the yard sales here. High residential turnover in an outdoor town. Always kayaks and bags and skis and stuff for sale.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Had one.

It bent in half with a quarter of an elk on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I've packed out meat, I haven't done it on my back. We strap it to a cart and wheel it back to the trucks. We might lug it up and down some rocks and across streams, but not for miles on end.

http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&pw=55963&ctc=j1ql8dscoy00zk8a0104w&mi=11469&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fproduct%2Fhunting%2Fafter-the-shot%2Fgame-carts-carriers%7C%2Fpc%2F104791680%2Fc%2F104689980%2Fsc%2F104353380%2Fcabelas-deluxe-game-cart%2F1870761.uts
Had one.

It bent in half with a quarter of an elk on it.
We ran into a couple dudes from Missouri trying to get a half elk in theirs.  Helped them get it in, and they went 50' before theirs broke.

Three miles in too.  Showed them how to quarter, bone and bag.
Loaned them our bags and packs.   Showed them how to carry a unboned front quarter out over the shoulder.  Ended up carrying it all out for them, for 250.00 and half the back strap.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top