Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:03:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Texans are too eager for combat. Sometimes they go to the extreme.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't feel sorry for his family. Imagine what a failure as a parent you would have to be to produce that.
View Quote

Did you bother to read the article? Dad is a retired airforce colonel, grandad was wounded twice in WW2, dad is nowhat a doctor in North Texas and his two daughters have advanced degrees. Father isn't a failure at all, this little fuck is just a weak minded idiot who should be flayed on live TV.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#3]
So he be no muslim ? whats wrong with this picture ?
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Que?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And a Ron Paul Libertarian!

Que?

Read the article.  
Among their enthusiasms, at this point, was the libertarian Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, whose anti-government obsessions and isolationist foreign policy Yahya and Tania both found congenial. The prophet had endorsed the gold standard, and so did Paul. Yahya and Tania liked pot, and the Libertarians were the closest thing to an anti-prohibitionist party in the United States. And—finally—Paul’s foreign policy suggested a possible disengagement with Israel. “You guys (meaning Americans) need to stop supporting democracy, and just make Ron Paul your king,” Tania later wrote on Facebook, only half joking. Yahya wanted revolution. “Tyranny is here,” he replied, “and the Tree of Liberty is thirsty.”
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Drone that POS. He is no longer a Texan, that is for sure.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Read the article.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And a Ron Paul Libertarian!

Que?

Read the article.  
Among their enthusiasms, at this point, was the libertarian Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, whose anti-government obsessions and isolationist foreign policy Yahya and Tania both found congenial. The prophet had endorsed the gold standard, and so did Paul. Yahya and Tania liked pot, and the Libertarians were the closest thing to an anti-prohibitionist party in the United States. And—finally—Paul’s foreign policy suggested a possible disengagement with Israel. “You guys (meaning Americans) need to stop supporting democracy, and just make Ron Paul your king,” Tania later wrote on Facebook, only half joking. Yahya wanted revolution. “Tyranny is here,” he replied, “and the Tree of Liberty is thirsty.”

It just illustrates that he believes that the current US foreign policy is exacerbating the problem. He's not wrong. And neither is Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It just illustrates that he believes that the current US foreign policy is exacerbating the problem. He's not wrong. And neither is Ron Paul.
View Quote

Sorry, but no. He explicitly says in a quote from an ISIS release in that article that even if we stop fighting them, they're still at war with the very institution of the Western world. Stopping the fight won't end this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't help but feel sorry for his family, especially his parents. I know if I had a kid that did that, it would tear me up. And part of me feels sorry for him, because if things had been better for him here, he might not be there. It's sad.

But, he is there, and he is a traitor, and he should meet a traitor's end.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top