Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes, because his past blog and social media postings would totally exonerate him if had absolutely no ties, wouldn't they?

Instead he completely disappeared.
View Quote
Lol people that matter....aka not the internet....already know what the "CNN Jason Kessler" might look like vs the Nazi Kessler does so there's nothing to exonerate.  

It's laughable that you guys think that you matter..... "WE ARE THE INTERNET AND WE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!"
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So we do accept the blog is from the Reichsfuhrer Kessler.
View Quote
That blog, yes.

There is at least one other Jason Kessler that is a writer

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-kessler-a2915475
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

for fucks sake can you at least wait till a different page to completely change your talking points.

I don't mind you are a paid liberal troll.  I do mind how badly you do it.
View Quote
Not changing anything. That young mans life was turned upside down BECAUSE he kept his online presence up.....not realizing some idiot will try to associate him with the neo Nazi.   Had he NOT have his online presence, nobody would be swamping him on facebook, email, etc. as strangers would have no way to bug his ass.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Ever notice Antita and other leftist groups always complain that "right wing infiltrators" were the real perpetrators of violence?

Ever wonder why they say that?

It's because it's a tactic they use.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That blog, yes.

There is at least one other Jason Kessler that is a writer

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-kessler-a2915475
View Quote
No mention of CNN on that, which would be surprising considering he does list some pretty obscure writers.

He is educationally, qualified, however, to write for CNN.

Northwestern University

Degree Name Bachelor of Science (BS)

Field Of Study Theatre/Theater, Performance Studies, Creative Writing for the Media
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not changing anything. That young mans life was turned upside down BECAUSE he kept his online presence up.....not realizing some idiot will try to associate him with the neo Nazi.   Had he NOT have his online presence, nobody would be swamping him on facebook, email, etc. as strangers would have no way to bug his ass.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

for fucks sake can you at least wait till a different page to completely change your talking points.

Reading your posts is like watching an army of blind midgets try to artificially inseminate a couple dozen Porcupines.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Why waste the energy on trying to defend yourself in from of the internet?  Internet.....doesnt.....fucking.....matter.

LOL blog-o-sphere on Saturday falsely accused a young man from Michigan to be the neo-Nazi that mowed people down based on some fabricated DMV into.....his life was turned up side down that weekend.

Gee I wonder why anybody with the name Jason Kessler would want to eliminate his social presence.....
LOLOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ever notice Antita and other leftist groups always complain that "right wing infiltrators" were the real perpetrators of violence?

View Quote
Liberals ALWAYS project.

why do you think they called the Tea Party "astroturf"?
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]
the source of all this at reddit has already stated the CNN guy is not the same Kessler.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I gotta point out:

Trump was a leftie before he ran as well.

Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The police put the media in a corral and then the police Stand Down after creating an Antifa Gauntlet for some Rube Right wingers.

Sure would be ( SAD!) if  a CNN (Yanderbilt) operative was the lynch pen for these events.

Antifa armed with acid gas and other lethal weapons...

Rubes get fucked up.

The media shows Kessler marching with his marry band, but they were not part of the brawl.

they were Crisis Actors.

lol
View Quote
And for bonus points - can you link this Seth Rich? You have 30 seconds.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
the source of all this at reddit has already stated the CNN guy is not the same Kessler.
View Quote
I can accept that.

where is the CNN Kessler?  What is he doing now?  Kinda feel bad for the guy.  He started off pretty strong.  Redditer wouldn't lie, would they?
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link?

I'd love to know, either way.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Reading your posts is like watching an army of blind midgets try to artificially inseminate a couple dozen Porcupines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would pay good money to see that.   

Would he be the blind midget or the porcupine? 
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#16]
CNN Kessler:

Racist Kessler from his Blog:

Not the same person.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The police put the media in a corral and then the police Stand Down after creating an Antifa Gauntlet for some Rube Right wingers.

Sure would be ( SAD!) if  a CNN (Yanderbilt) operative was the lynch pen for these events.

Antifa armed with acid gas and other lethal weapons...

Rubes get fucked up.

The media shows Kessler marching with his marry band, but they were not part of the brawl.

they were Crisis Actors.

lol
Hey I am just stating the obvious logical implications of the hypothetical situation in Which a CNN producer created a fake crisis in Shitburg VA.

which is the topic of this thread.

SAD!

are you one of those sad fucks that pretend like the current war on cops wasnt started the same fucking way by the media?

Hundreds, probably thousands of police assaulted because of the narratives that they created, Probably hundreds felony assaulted with a deadly weapon, dozens murdered.

Yeah that fucking happened bro.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:40:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

CNN Kessler:

http://i.imgur.com/Ze3Up5C.png

http://i.imgur.com/ydJ2R9V.png

Not the same person.
View Quote
Thats not the same guy 15 years later?

Look at the eyebrows and facial features.

Left outside brow is identical.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nose is different and he aged backwards.

But similar.  I really am curious what happened to CNN Kessler now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Racist Kessler's blog btw - http://web.archive.org/web/20170814175231/http://www.jasonkessler.net/

Looks like he took it down today.  I can't imagine why such an ubermensch wouldn't want the world easily accessing gems like these:

Why I've Decided to Create All This

Hello Fellow Freaks,

Hopefully this is the start of something huge; a CREATIVE movement to take back fiction from the corporate committees of Big Business, the politically correct stagnation of Hollywood and the censorship of Big Media. I want to write genre-busting stories for you that no one else would dare to touch: dark, masculine, weird, fierce and politically independent.
View Quote
Seems like he'd fit right in.  What else we gots?

My first novel, Badland Blues is about a homeless, drunken dwarf named Jean Scaputo who wins the Mega Millions lottery & has his life change almost overnight. It will be released by New Pulp Press within the coming year.
View Quote

11/28/2016 BREAKING: "Creepy" Wes Bellamy has gone running to the White House today in a state of panic. I will be reaching out to the White House to see if they endorse or confirm Wes Bellamy's Black Supremacist and Pro-Rape comments.

To the press: confirm the White House visit with NBC 29.

11/24/2016 Happy Thanksgiving! There's a new blog post on Charlottesville's anti-white Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy.

11/2/2016 Started a new video series on the blog. First entry is "Rolling Stone, UVA, & the Weaponization of Male Sexuality".

10/14/2016 I am featured in The Daily Progress defending the free speech rights of UVA lecturer Doug Muir, who has been censored by his employers and threatened with boycott, for daring to claim the unthinkable: that Black Lives Matter is racist (duh). You can find the article here and my statement, written before the Thomas Jefferson Free Speech Symposium, here.
View Quote
What's his username?  C'mon, who is it?  Fess up.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lol people that matter....aka not the internet....already know what the "CNN Jason Kessler" might look like vs the Nazi Kessler does so there's nothing to exonerate.  

It's laughable that you guys think that you matter..... "WE ARE THE INTERNET AND WE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes, because his past blog and social media postings would totally exonerate him if had absolutely no ties, wouldn't they?

We matter enough that someone felt it was worth paying you and others to troll with misinformation.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I think he reversed the captions.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

CNN Kessler:

Not the same person.
View Quote
@50DollarCheShirt

WHERE did you get that top pic?!

Its literally on his ( racist kessler ) fb page.

Please tell me you found the CNN proof!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sweet baby Jesus with a shotglass.  No wonder you people think 4Chan is some dark magic.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Racist Kessler's blog btw - http://web.archive.org/web/20170814175231/http://www.jasonkessler.net/

Looks like he took it down today.  I can't imagine why such an ubermensch wouldn't want the world easily accessing gems like these:

Seems like he'd fit right in.  What else we gots?

http://web.archive.org/web/20170814175231im_/http://www.jasonkessler.net/uploads/6/6/5/1/66515277/9918951.jpg?290

What's his username?  C'mon, who is it?  Fess up.
View Quote
Totalnovice or PGAplayerless would be my guess.

seriously, that lightweight suddenly becomes HItler and leads the SA into the streets to massacre the commies?
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We matter enough that someone felt it was worth paying you and others to troll with misinformation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

dude you just broke the 4th wall. And I did to. Sooooo, now that is like 28 walls being broken here.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sweet baby Jesus with a shotglass.  No wonder you people think 4Chan is some dark magic.
View Quote
The real kessler uses that pic on his fb page. It's absolutely the same guy.

Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is not as if they are some sort of complete opposites.

I just looked in the mirror and realized if you go from dropping your chin to smiling it totally changes the width of your nose.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nothing would be more fun than getting paid to chit chat with you clowns (i mean it in an endearing way). Getting up at 6am to drive to the office sucks...
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hey I am just stating the obvious logical implications of the hypothetical situation in Which a CNN producer created a fake crisis in Shitburg VA.

SAD!

are you one of those sad fucks that pretend like the current war on cops wasnt started the same fucking way by the media?

Hundreds, probably thousands of police assaulted because of the narratives that they created, Probably hundreds felony assaulted with a deadly weapon, dozens murdered.

View Quote
That was a poor attempt.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That was a poor attempt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SAD!

That was a poor attempt.
I burnt you good!
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That was a poor attempt.
View Quote
well, we all can't be internet professionals.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Field Of Study Theatre/Theater, Performance Studies, Creative Writing for the Media
View Quote
A BS for theater and performance studies? Well I am depressed.

Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I burnt you good!
View Quote
I'll give you $10 if you can make that link. It's going to be that entertaining,  I know it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

CNN Kessler:

Not the same person.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

CNN Kessler:

Not the same person.
View Quote
@50DollarCheShirt

Where did you see the pic linked to CNN?

It's absolutely the same guy. The younger pic is on his fb account.

Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@50DollarCheShirt

Where did you see the pic linked to CNN?

It's absolutely the same guy. The younger pic is on his fb account.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/449129/IMG_8776_PNG-280648.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/449129/IMG_8775_PNG-280628.png
View Quote
Sorry.  Was watching TV.  OK, I can buy it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sorry.  Was watching TV.  OK, I can buy it.
View Quote
Where did you get the 'cnn' pic though?

If its a real link, thats the missing link.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Tag for modestly interesting plot twist.. see where this goes..
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not wish to impose upon his identity with a guess.

I will say it would take many Midget Armies to Get the job done.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Where did you get the 'cnn' pic though?

If its a real link, thats the missing link.
View Quote
You're wasting your time, dude.
The two operatives in this thread have already reported this continuity issue to HQ.
Any CNN link is bound to get scrubbed.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Tag for modestly interesting plot twist.. see where this goes..
View Quote
Jason kessler:

The CNN connection would be a cherry on top.

The story is Odd As Fuck even without the cherry.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CNN Kessler:

Not the same person.

That's definitely him.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:27:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left ear is very similar - the fold on the outside rim - whatever its called.

Also the CNN photo is somewhat overexposed, which would blur some of his facial creases.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#46]
The shills have fallen silent.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:31:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Leftists always tell you what they are doing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The shills have fallen silent.
View Quote
They are patiently waiting on their new talking points to be sent from the committee.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
More info here

Even SPLC admits he was a former Obama voter.
View Quote
No one has ever changed his mind. That's rock solid proof he's against American Nationalism.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Y'all sound like liberals. When a muslim drives a car into a crowd, or a black guy shoots cops, they all claim the same shit. "Oh he was not a muslim" "False Flag" "Its all a lie" and they sound like fucking idiots doing it.

Just accept the fact some scum bag fucktard who was a white nationalist ran over some people an lets move on. But scapegoating this shit it looks like you accept all the white nationalist bullshit.
View Quote
I feel pretty safe saying that you are missing the point.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top