BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's my situation guys...

Tomorrow I go into the hospital for surgery and about a week to 10 days of recovery.  Then I get about a 6 week rest until I have to go back for another procedure which will keep me in there another week to 10 days.  They have not given me a firm date for the second operation yet though.  But as long as I'm not in the hospital at the time, you can count on me to be there.  I may be popping percosets like they're peanut M&M's, but I'll be there.

(...somehow, I don't think I could ever be too sick to pull a trigger...)

CP or the farm is fine for me - the only thing is that CP doesn't allow beltfeds.  If you want to shoot a beltfed, we'd have to do it somewhere other than CP...and bring LOTS of .308 - these things can really eat ammo.

...and yes Gus, y'all are doomed to become class 3 addicts.  I've found that the smell of burnt powder from a machine gun is probably the most addictive substance known to man.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/jL/Yf/rR/uF15846.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your post, I'll be asleep by 9.  June 30 looks OK at this point.  I don't do Sundays. (Sabbath keeper)  Look for new post...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top