Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#1]
''He was taught the Russian language when he was in the military. Do you think that is usual, that an ordinary soldier is taught Russian? Also, he got in and out of Russia quite easily, and he got me out quite easily,'' Marina
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
''He was taught the Russian language when he was in the military. Do you think that is usual, that an ordinary soldier is taught Russian? Also, he got in and out of Russia quite easily, and he got me out quite easily,'' Marina

Nice avatar. Lettow-Vorbeck?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nice avatar. Lettow-Vorbeck?

You got it.  One of my heroes.  I'd love to see a movie about him.  Would have to be foreign made though as Hollywood would just muck it up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#4]
HARTMAN:  Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot! Do any of you people know where these individuals learned to shoot? Private Joker?

JOKER: Sir, in the Marines, sir!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:18:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Actually, there were two shooters............

The Smoking Man

and Oswald
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The Smoking Man
www.csicop.org/sb/9803/x-files.jpg

and Oswald
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.jpg

Who is the smoking man ?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's an interesting read that addresses some points that have always bothered me about the matter.
Hope the hotlink works.

Marina Oswald
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:23:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He said it wasn't that difficult of a shot at all.

Wow!  He should hit Camp Perry!  Even the Fed snipers could not duplicate the shots made by the killers from the alleged position.

Wrong these shots were duplicated more than once.  Watch the new special.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:29:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think there were two shooters and here's why.  The brain material and skull portion landed on the back of the car from a huge hole in the back of the head. There was a smaller hole in front IIRC.  That would make the "grassy knoll" shooter completely believeable.

IMHO

What type of firearm did the grassy knoll shooter use?

A WWII vet who was in the grassy knoll area reported seeing a man in overalls and a hard hat placing a folding stock .30 carbine into a tool box seconds after he heard shots.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think there were two shooters and here's why.  The brain material and skull portion landed on the back of the car from a huge hole in the back of the head. There was a smaller hole in front IIRC.  That would make the "grassy knoll" shooter completely believeable.

IMHO

Just looking at the video clip posted earlier, it looks to me like there was no "little" hole at all. It looks like the entire left side of his head blew out, with most of the pink matter spraying forward.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:37:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Smoking Man
www.csicop.org/sb/9803/x-files.jpg

and Oswald
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.jpg

Who is the smoking man ?

He is from the X-Files.

He shot JFK from inside a manhole at the curb of the street.

Goose
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He said it wasn't that difficult of a shot at all.

Wow!  He should hit Camp Perry!  Even the Fed snipers could not duplicate the shots made by the killers from the alleged position.

Not true... just wrong.

A 82 year old man duplicated the shots with well over one second to spare.

That shooting has been duplicate over and over and show to not only be doable but EASY… 45 to 88 yard shots with a scoped rifle on a target moving at walking speed are not very hard.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO

What type of firearm did the grassy knoll shooter use?

Couldn't say, chief.  That's why there is a IMHO at the end of my post. I wasn't privy to the full report and you probably weren't either.  That's why we are all stating opinions on this topic.

Easy...I'm not saying absolutely there was one shooter but the reports from the grassy knoll indicated a witness seeing someone with a handgun and I was wondering what type of firearm you thought it was.

The grassy knoll was line of sight BLOCKED.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top