BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Needs more Browning M1919 on the beach.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I fail to see which laws insist that a country take them in just because they manage to float there on a raft. That's not anyone's definition of "legal immigration" unless you're a leftist idiot, then your definitions should be disregarded.

Have the navy or coast guard stop them 5 miles out.  Tow them back if you're feeling generous or just let them figure it out themselves.  It will cost far less than letting them land.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
good, the pope is all for these  " immigrants", immigrating, and helped fuel this mass migration, with his comments...

im sure italy wont mind taking in 1/2 million of them in 3 months. the pope has a shitload of empty room for them to move into.
View Quote

Indeed.
Drop them of in Vatican City for the pope to extend a bit of Cristian charity.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I remember when they used to be refugees fleeing from war torn areas, now it's a full blow FSA invasion
View Quote

Yep they don't look Syrian or Iraqi to me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember when they used to be refugees fleeing from war torn areas, now it's a full blow FSA invasion

Look more like Boko Haram to me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Italians may let you in the country but my experience with Italians in Italy, not Italian Americans like me is that they are not very welcoming especially if you have no money. They are not crazy about Americans, believe me they will dog out and abuse Africans and Arabs who are broke on their ass
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Their illegals arrive in little dingys.

America charters huge jets to fly ours in at taxpayer expense and against the will,of the people.

Italy sucks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#8]
To be fair, if I were going to want to conquer a foreign land, Italy would be my number one choice.

Spagetti, Italian women, art, architecture, Italian women, beautiful coasts, pizza, wine, Monica Belluchi....

Italy is a dream....
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#9]
This has been going on forever. Nothing new.

When I was there in 03 it was the same shit....

Italians aren't very kind to migrants at least. Italy is probably the last real holdout of devout Catholics.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This has been going on forever. Nothing new.

When I was there in 03 it was the same shit....

Italians aren't very kind to migrants at least. Italy is probably the last real holdout of devout Catholics.
View Quote
African and arab women will be changing adult diapers and wiping old men's asses, African and arab men will be cleaning toilets in Italy
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Europeans warships are fishing rapefugess in Mediterranean ,and instead bring them back to Africa- they dump passengers at the European soil. So weird
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:36:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Europeans warships are fishing rapefugess in Mediterranean ,and instead bring them back to Africa- they dump passengers at the European soil. So weird
View Quote

Yeah but I saw on TV that Bulgaria has some private citizens defening the boader.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm guessing that might have something to do with accessibility to foreign ports - permission to dock, national waters etc.

Hence they end up on European shores in refugee centres awaiting processing before being deported or allowed to stay.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Europe’s “refugee” crisis and the Kalergi plan for white genocide
View Quote

What's the point of getting rid of white people?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
two questions, Where did all the brand new life preservers come from, and Where's all the women at?
View Quote

Raised a cruise ship?
Went on a cruise 15 years ago and there were thousands of PFD's that looked like those....
Pretty sure they don't sell PFD's at the local halal market in Anywhere, Syria.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yeah but I saw on TV that Bulgaria has some private citizens defening the boader.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11633/production/_88991217_quad976.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11633/production/_88991217_quad976.jpg

I have suspicions that the primary goal of those guys is robbing the migrants but if it works keeping them [migrants] away from Bulgaria, I'm OK with this :D
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Raised a cruise ship?
Went on a cruise 15 years ago and there were thousands of PFD's that looked like those....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
two questions, Where did all the brand new life preservers come from, and Where's all the women at?

Raised a cruise ship?

People traffickers.  

They sell a place on a boat, then sell a PFD to go with it.

It's all about money.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

zero is jealous.  Anyone want to bet that someone like soros is funding this invasion?
View Quote
Its obvious someone is, all that equipment is brand new.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

People traffickers.  

It's all about money.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raised a cruise ship?

People traffickers.  

It's all about money.

Dont underrestimate the tarded churchy types. I know one such Dutch churchy couple  who are  picking them up in their yacht At this poit I would like to pioint out that if you used your yacht for illegal but capitalist activities like money trasport it would be impounded and sold off before you could say gold bullion.

Ironically Mosques ect are not lifiung a finger  

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm guessing that might have something to do with accessibility to foreign ports - permission to dock, national waters etc.

Hence they end up on European shores in refugee centres awaiting processing before being deported or allowed to stay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can anyone confirm that ANYONE has actually been deported?

I don't even think it's feasible. You would have to run some con-air style operation.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Where's Chris Kyle when you need him?
View Quote

<Advocating nuking people is a no-go. Warning sent. -Z>

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't even think it's feasible. You would have to run some con-air style operation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deportations are happening all the time and in fairly large numbers.  In fact they can't deport them fast enough.

Italy alone deported around 10,000 last year IIRC and they want to deport far more.  It's mostly held up by bureaucracy.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean Chris Costa? He was the coastie
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
QFT

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds good to me... cram 500 into a c-5 galaxy, and land on some desert strip in a random country, shove them out the back,.... point towards the nearest city, and fucking leave. rinse and repeat.  they should NEVER have let any immigrate to the west in the first place, much less let hordes flood their countries.

the next few years will be interesting.. either someone will get angry and purge them... or the western cultures in those countries will quickly die off, and be replaced with western countries based on sharia law..
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Saudi Arabia is funding 80% of the madrassas worldwide, BUT THEY WON'T TAKE ONE FUCKING REFUGEE!
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do we even have staff named Zhukov? Commies arent cool. And seriously I know that no kill them all comments are allowed but now we cant even talk about nuking people?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Saudi Arabia is funding 80% of the madrassas worldwide, BUT THEY WON'T TAKE ONE FUCKING REFUGEE!
View Quote

it's called proselytizing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why do we even have staff named Zhukov? Commies arent cool. And seriously I know that no kill them all comments are allowed but now we cant even talk about nuking people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

can we use the term Cuking?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://readingwithdragons.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/help-im-being-repressed-gif.gif

So what's the rule commie? Is it no kill them all comments or no advocating the use of nuclear weapons? I didnt see the original comment and Im just trying to make sure I dont violate one of the sites unwritten and selectively enforced rules.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Wrong thread . . .

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#33]
This thread has achieved potential
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So many orphans and women.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#35]
2000 a day was the latest I heard
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#36]
There's a marked increase in the number of Africans and other assorted "refugees" in Rome compared to three years ago. They're doomed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
2000 a day was the latest I heard
View Quote

To Italy?

Nowhere near that.

Latest figures show getting on for 26,000 arrivals by sea for Italy for Jan-Apr 2016.

Greece, however, is getting battered with them. Over 150,000 for the same period.

Arrival by via the Med has dropped considerably since January.  Demographics show 45% men, 35% children and 20% women.

Useful information here:

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

55% of them are women and children.

45% are males - not unexpected since it is mainly unmarried young makes who tend to make such journeys to look for work/free shit to send money back to their families.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm going to Rome this September for two weeks. I hope I don't get blown up, shot, or some other form of terroristic crap.
View Quote

Rome is Sept will be nice! Still warm but not too hot! Have you been?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

45% are males - not unexpected since it is mainly unmarried young makes who tend to make such journeys to look for work/free shit to send money back to their families.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that their stated intentions?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:57:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Who organizes these refugee adventures?  Who buys them the nice new boat?

Is it that hard to defend the borders against this or the go see just don't want to?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Looks more like an ISIS backed landing force.

I wonder how long it will take for them to move on the Vatican?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dunno.  It's what actually happens, though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Who organizes these refugee adventures?  Who buys them the nice new boat?

Is it that hard to defend the borders against this or the go see just don't want to?
View Quote

People traffickers.

Now the fasted going business on the Med.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
Someone with deep pockets is financing this, buying boats, vests, telling them where to go etc.

I smell the Globalist pig Soros and his genocidal terror financing ilk. It would not be hard to follow the money from who bought this stuff and trace the money trail...but for some reason that is never done with these controlled governments and media.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Someone with deep pockets is financing this, buying boats, vests, telling them where to go etc.

I smell the Globalist pig Soros and his genocidal terror financing ilk. It would not be hard to follow the money from who bought this stuff and trace the money trail...but for some reason that is never done with these controlled governments and media.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much as I dislike Soros this is not his style.

This is basic supply and demand in a local market.

Migrants get charged upwards of $2000 for the trip and $100 each for the buoyancy aid.

50 migrants on an inflatable with a cheap outboard and you are still making a massive profit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#47]
So....who is supplying them w/all the rubber boats????
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So....who is supplying them w/all the rubber boats????
View Quote

No shit, those are some fucking expensive boats, and they damn sure aren't made in Africa.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#49]
oh well I don't live there. Those that do live there got some voting to do to stop it. If not oh well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm happy I got to see Europe before it went to complete shit.
View Quote

I'd still love to see a few places there, but I really don't think it's happening any time soon because of shit like this.    Also glad I went a long time ago.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top